Match Thread ** Rangers v Motherwell - RangersTV.tv - 19:45 K.O. **

Krancjar looking pretty good so far. This might be the best way to use him - give him the first half and then bring on someone else second half.

McCrorie looking shaky.

Is Morelos the new whipping boy then? We last the stage of taking about potential £20m fees for him?

Not in my eyes anyway, just said he should've hit the target with that effort.

Still been one of our better performers recently despite missing a few chances.

Krancjar looking pretty good so far. This might be the best way to use him - give him the first half and then bring on someone else second half.

McCrorie looking shaky.

Probably more than slightly related to having been kneed in the bawz by that dirty bastard McHugh

I give you Ally McCoist , Sign of a good goal scorer being in the right place at the right time.
It makes it no less frustrating, and to be fair I think Ally was more fruitful at the end of the day.
I've been watching Rangers 40 odd years. You don't really need to point that out.

A sense of inevitability about this. Let's hope I'm wrong and we get a spark of inspiration from somewhere (or just a huge slice of good fortune).

It makes it no less frustrating, and to be fair I think Ally was more fruitful at the end of the day.
I've been watching Rangers 40 odd years. You don't really need to point that out.

Ally missed twice as many as he scored sometimes 3x as many, Morelos is only 21 he’s a player with out doubt.

Good example there when Holt was on the ball of what that boy from St Johnstone was talking about with the crowd getting on the players backs.

And yet Niko has easily been the best player in a Rangers jersey for the first 30 minutes.

Folk on here are genuinely clueless.

You're right, but I wouldn't tar all the clueless folk with the same brush as Portadown Bear. He's out there on his own as quite simply the worst poster I've ever seen on a forum, literally every single thing he posts is absolute shite.

The longer it goes at 0_0, even in the first half, the more that nagging sense of inevitability creeps in

Back