New Strips

But they could take payment for the tops ?

Where did they say that btw ? All I read was the message they passed on saying they couldn't send early due to the risk of tops arriving before the 1st, there no real excuse for them not all being sent on the 31st bar just not having very good logistics.

Ultimately folk are correct and it's only a top, but let's stop happy clapping and making excuses for them. Pre ordering isn't some new concept Castore invented. Most folk are familiar with the concept and have certain expectations, in this instance they haven't been met.
Castore said to me in a DM on Instagram that they couldn't send them out before 31st. Tom Beahon then confirmed to 4LAD (I think) that it was due to legacy contract issues.

Got mine, very pleased.

I was an XL last year but shed a few pounds during lockdown so bought a Large. Fit is bang on.

Castore said to me in a DM on Instagram that they couldn't send them out before 31st. Tom Beahon then confirmed to 4LAD (I think) that it was due to legacy contract issues.
My mate in Sydney had his last week - not so sure about that!!

I sized up to an XL from an L and it’s baggy without hanging off me. Materials nice, good wee stretch in it as well. Really pleased on first impressions

Got an email this morning saying that mine will be delivered between 10am-14.00 pm today, only problem it's for my son and I'm sure I asked for it to be delivered direct to him, but no worries I might just keep it for myself now if it fits !

Its here , delivered to my door , obviously not a mentally challenged !

I sized up to an XL from an L and it’s baggy without hanging off me. Materials nice, good wee stretch in it as well. Really pleased on first impressions
I’m a Xl-L on most clothes (yes in that order)
So naturally being the glass half full type I went L..

Yaasssssss just seen the dogs head point right towards the front door and I knew someone was about to chap! It’s a belter. I usually get small mans for a tight fit but went for medium and it fits like a glove.

Last edited:

Yeah, but that was known, they had from the 1st of July till the 31st to sort the logistics of shipping the kits.

You would have thought they'd be prepared and ready to go on the 31st but here we are on the 3rd with (judging by social media) seemingly the majority of orders still to be sent.

Suppose it is what it is.

Got mine delivered today my order number was 6000 odd. Not even had a despatch email for my sons top though is was up in the 22000 .
Placed order for away top next day delivery on Saturday 15 mins after it went live and still no despatch email

Got mine, very pleased.

I was an XL last year but shed a few pounds during lockdown so bought a Large. Fit is bang on.
I'm in the same boat. Well slightly differently, I was a xxl last year (cos I like them baggy but also cos I was 2 1/2 stone heavier) was going to go XL to be safe but as I'm still losing weight thought I'd be better with the L. If it fits, brilliant, if not that'll be the motivation.

Yeah, but that was known, they had from the 1st of July till the 31st to sort the logistics of shipping the kits.

You would have thought they'd be prepared and ready to go on the 31st but here we are on the 3rd with (judging by social media) seemingly the majority of orders still to be sent.

Suppose it is what it is.
My Hermes confirmation showed they got it on 31st (or something to that effect)

I get what you're saying, IMO we should've had them yesterday at the latest but I'm willing to chalk it up to a mix of teething issues and wanting to make sure we were cast iron away from SD without any issues.

Checked the UK Hermes site instead of the link in my e-mail and they have not even received my parcel from Castore. Pretty poor if correct.

I compared to last season's Hummel top size Large - definitely a bit smaller in width.

What I really noticed with the Castore top (versus both Hummel tops) was the proper shoulders and separate arm panels, gives a much better fit. Hummel tops were one continuous fabric panel from collar to sleeve. Sounds bonkers but check it out and you will see what I mean!

Shade of blue is also richer and more 'Rangers'!

This top is not for me, that collar is hidious, very poor choice by castore, but if we go on and win the league I might buy one

Received mine today.

Very disappointed. 'T'' missing from Castore on the front and Follow Follow smudged around the neck.

Hopefully there isn't many others like this

Received mine today.

Very disappointed. 'T'' missing from Castore on the front and Follow Follow smudged around the neck.

Hopefully there isn't many others like this

They spelled their own name wrong on the badge? You got a photo of this?

Folk at order Number 20k getting theirs from Hermes and bears who ordered early doors getting hee haw so far . Luck of the draw I guess

Back