Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

What did he say ? I missed it . Any footage ?

It was on the BBC live footage of the government briefing, might be available to watch back on their website, although Reporting Scotland might broadcast some of it on their lunchtime news.

Basically, he was talking generally about football authorities, clubs and players then moved on to single Bolingoli out for his actions.

They should forfeit both games and face a huge fine, the proceeds of which should be distributed to the other sides for potential loss of revenue (ppv, programmes, etc.)
Agree any opponents of Dolly and Celtic should be awarded the points as “opponent unable to fulfil fixture due to suspension by FM”. The Celtic v Aberdeen game should simply be withdrawn from the schedule and no points awarded

In all seriousness if Bolingoil has tested negative, why are the games been cancelled? Is that now how the SPFL will look at it?
Negative or positive is not the issue for the Scottish Parliament- it’s the fragrant disregard of Covid rules and acting with impunity that they are above the rules and don’t need to conform- if the sfa/spfl do not take action the Scottish Parliament will take it out of their control

Aye. But she's leaving it up to the League....
So the league could opt to postpone ALL games.
You know how these chunts operate!!

Severely doubt that mate. Sky ultimately will be who Doncaster bows down to. After all the money he has Scottish Football in debt to them for, he won't want to upset them.

Well outside her comfort zone here.

She bumbled and stuttered her way through the question over punishing the yahoos directly. Any punishment will be spread across the entire league.
I think she made it quite clear she didn’t want other clubs punished.

Lets wait to see what SPFL say later this afternoon before we start the conspiracy theories.

I have the absolute fear now that we'll be well ahead come late October and the league will get null and voided by a second outbreak.
They were discussing on radio at the weekend- at what point can the league be 'called'.
As long as at least half of fixtures are played, champions can be declared seemed to be the popular opinion.
we just need to keep our noses in front!!!

Fair play to Nipolean, though she should have mentioned in her briefing, rather than wait for 2 questions.

She has basically told us what she is happy with and will agree with, that Aberdeen and Celtc matches are postponed and the rest not punished. So any deviation from this will be from Doncaster, but his balls will be in a vice from Sky.

He will also have to outline what steps will happen to punish clubs.

Jason Leitch knows Scots football btw, he just said he know they will get bombarded with social media posts about players stepping out of line, but he said that this is a line in the sand moment and it would be from here on in.

Doesn't the teams involved in Europe keep the players passports to make sure no player turns up for a flight without it?

Surely a precedent was set last year?
I know, and in any other country I'd view what I think as a bit of a conspiracy theory, but I'm completely certain if football stops before the halfway mark here they'll go null and void if we're on top. Can anyone honestly say they'd expect anything less from the SPFL?

The wee boot made it clear that she does not want teams who have done nothing wrong to be punished, but we'll see.

One question that needs answered

I find it difficult to believe nobody at celtic was aware of bolingoli's trip. Their statement suggests all the blame lies with the player.

When did this idiot come back from holiday and when is it claimed he made the filth aware he was away?

Their statement claims they are leaders in covid procedures in football in scotland - pish.

You can bet the guns will be blazing to find any breach of rules in Rangers set up. The filth hordes will not rest until they find something and scream about it until football is cancelled in Scotland and we are blamed.

I said that after the Aberdeen stramash. The fact they do not come out and know right now what the penalty is is damning. Sturgeon has just told them what she expects the answer to be. Why aren’t the SPFL and SFA telling everyone. It’s as if they are trying to look for a way out for the team they support. Killie players and all scum players now need to self isolate. It’s publicly stated in the quarantine rules. The referee linesman, officials, coaches etc all need to be asked what contact they had with him. Are we seriously believing celtic did not know he was in Spain?
They knew alright. Certain rules are not made in advance by spfl/sfa in case celtic break them. It's make it up as they go along and use them for "special cases" Corrupt to the core.

Thought it was fair statements from Sturgeon and Leitch'. Have they forgot about Griifiths though?

Up to the SPFL now, do the right thing or will they?

My mate is an Accies fan and he is raging about game being postponed. Raises a good point, why are they being punished for other team/player mistakes? They should either be playing with reserves/youngsters that haven't trained with the first team or forfeiting the points.
I was thinking the very same thing. The teams that them and Aberdeen are playing should be awarded the wins. It's only fair. I realise that they play each other during the suspension. Neither of them should get points from that match.

No doubt doncaster will be getting briefed or debriefed by liewell at the moment. Wonder what crap he will come up with. Wonder if he will bring other teams into the discussion to divert blame from his master.
He will cite that Kilmarnock, having played Celtic are also a risk and therefore with 3 of the league's clubs being impacted that in the 'interest or sporting integrity' the fair thing to do is put all games on hold.

You know how this mob think. No way will they want to fall 2 games and potentially 8 points behind.

Can you imagine what the lurgan bigot is like right now :))

Just when it looked like they were going to get away with it by the rest of the fixtures being cancelled as well.

IMG_3571.GIF.33b219929df7f1164030ddfc0f3f33ec.GIF

Wish people would give it a rest with how many points clear we can be.

Does anyone really think Doncaster and Lawwell will allow the poets to be disadvantaged in any way.
I fully expect these bastards to cancel all SPFL games not just theirs and the sheep.

We all know by now how corrupt these cùnts are.

Back