Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

I know everything will be done so as not to disadvantage celtic in anyway or form. But they broke rules by playing a player illegally so this must be dealt with in the correct way not the celtic way. They used rules to advance in europe.Sames rules must apply here. But this is scottish football where rules are not really rules
I hope your right but but if eligibility to play is measured by footballing rules he's probably ok. He broke a government invoked social/health guideline. Morally wrong certainly, but although the ramifications are potentially far reaching hes probably done nothing wrong football wise.

That useless manager changed the way his team played after the defeat to us in December and won 9 and drew 1 of their next 10 league games. How did we do in comparison?
People need to stop falling into the trap of "useless Lennon" its exactly what he plays up to. In actual fact he realised they toiled in December and against us, went away and drilled the team into a new formation and came back and won the league, to this day I've still no clue what the hell we done when we were away

Can be 8 points clear at the end of the weekend
They should be deducted at least 3 points. I’m sure the rhabid media will be rapid in comparing Scotland to Austria in relation to points deductions in the way they did with Belgium to gift the rattlers the league.

As an aside to all this, surely to fūck Doncaster's position must be up for serious consideration now. This is his shitshow. He's in charge. Two weeks in and it's a fucking shambles already.

It's time he fell on his sword (instead of swallowing Peter's pork sword).

The scum and the mint sauce brigade should be getting absolutely hammered by the msm and the football authorities. This virus KILLS people for christ sake! The severity of these breaches is not being reported with the seriousness it deserves. Both scummy clubs should be hit with sanctions that actually mean something. Not expecting it though. Our Manager will hopefully have given our own players fair warning to not repeat the mistakes of others.
You would think so, but remember you're dealing with the same media who initially reported this story as a "blunder" by Bolingoli!

Keep reading Ceptic stating they didn’t know boli was away BUT surely they missed him at training etc? Did he just nip over to Spain for an hour or so
They had days off. He could easily have been away for 1 day to meet another club. They probably still knew though, especially if he was talking to another club.

So the SFA are doing nothing. Commending Celtic FC when people posted on here during the match that the player had been to Malaga

Theres no 2020/21 rules online

Are the Scottish Executive forcing quarantine under the Public Health remit.

Bolingoli will need 24 hour security to protect him from his own fans

They will try and sack him or sell him

Probably to buy Hickey

I hope your right but but if eligibility to play is measured by footballing rules he's probably ok. He broke a government invoked social/health guideline. Morally wrong certainly, but although the ramifications are potentially far reaching hes probably done nothing wrong football wise.
Surely he broke a works employment rule.by not declaring he was abroad and not self isolating on return. The thing about this is everything will be done to deflect blame from celtic and protect them....as usual. It's the celtic way.

Not read full thread, so might have been mentioned.

Should killie not be awarded a 3-0 victory as the mhanks fielded an ineligible player?

It was good enough for them to claim a CL qualifier, so should be enforced here.

Why would he be meeting another club unless for a medical? FaceTime/Skype could be used for a conversation

I dont expect our game to be off.....but......a few months into the season Rangers could be clear at the top of the table and Celtic do it again, league cancelled ? no winners.

that is exactly why Liewell made sure that there would be no awarding of titles this season ! Their biggest fear us getting clear and out in front. He also knew that dungcaster would change ruling if Celtic where clear at the top. Scum and corrupt.

One step at a time but take care of St J and a tricky trip to Livi it’s an 8pt gap over them after only 4 games. Huge mental boost for us and will play havoc with the poets minds. Over to us. Come on Rangers!!!!

So if we get a couple of good results and they drop more points in the next few games? Does that mean the filth can deliberately sabotage the league?
Points must be deducted.

Jason Leitch made a point of saying that any further ‘past’ indiscretions will not be acted on. Line in the sand today. Anything going forward then football will be hammered. Said he had no doubt media and fans would be trawling social media posts to find other people breaking rules.

Gerrard better have the whole squad and staff, down to the under 10s in different rooms telling them that any breaking of the guidelines from now will result in a complete and utter toe in the balls.

This. We all know what the Tims are like. They will be hiring private investigators as we speak.

Just for the record, *elti* TV Youtube channel has a video of them training from Aug 8th. Probably filmed on the 7th. The offending party shows up at 26 seconds in to the video so we know he was in the country at that point.
Hard to believe he went through a whole day of training and fat Lennon never heard a whisper of his trip to Spain.

Having to play these postponed games later in the season will cause havoc for Celtic given there is no room as it is.....expect the season to be extended for Peter's Bhoys.....
And when they play them will fans be allowed in the grounds by then ??

That arsehole lennon was on SSN on friday after the Aberdeen story broke telling us all how the players were reminded that very morning of their responsibilities and letting us know how wonderful they all were.

I'll wager that he doesn't get quizzed about that.

Not from official sources I know but it was strongly suggested we were getting a PR man with balls when the Irish guy took over. Well despite reservations from several on here id like to see some evidence of that.

There is zero doubt in my mind this issue would be used as a club to beat us with if it were a Rangers player. Nothing wrong with issuing a statement saying any delays in the league program due to breach of rules then only those offending should be punished. I fully accept this could have happened to any club but the fact remains it didn't and that's where the mentally challengeds and us differ. They will always attack first. Look how quickly they have distanced themselves from responsibility today while the rest of the league looks on without condemnation.

Back