Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Changed days when there are gripes about the performance in a European game in which we got 3 points. Fans of a certain vintage will remember only too well how badly we used to struggle against teams in Europe. Let's also not forget that we have played a good few tough games this last few weeks, it won't be pretty and free flowing every week, legs will start to go, which is why I'm glad we have an actual squad this season.

Well done Rangers. Another Euro win racked up.

I was freaking out at how much space their left back was getting late on. They were a very decent side, knocked it around confidently. Took a bit of magic from Alfie and Borna to win it.

A satisfying night in the end, even though it was a bit nervy.

Great to see Alfie scoring again, let's hope this kick starts his season.

Just realised that I voted 1-0 in the pre match poll too.

Fair play to Poznan, they put absolutely everything into that match.

You can come up against the bigger names thinking its gonna be a harder game but its not always the case when the work rate isn't there.

Didn't think the midfield were at the races in the first half. Same at the start of the second and unfortunately Hagi seemed to feel it most of all. He definitely gave the ball away far too cheaply on several occasions.

Alfie coming on seemed to coincide with an upturn in our fortunes.

The cross for his goal was simply world class, and not the first cross from Barisic, that hit the spot over the ninety minutes.

We didn't set the heather on fire overall but what a smashing win.

Here's to clean sheet #15 on Sunday.

Most of our better European performances are away from home nowadays. A lot of these teams actually look better at Ibrox - Braga being a typical example.

Credit to Poznan, they came to try for the three point tonight. Their first half performance actually reminded me of us. Our fitness is superb now and having enough players to rotate in and out is a luxury we have never had for years. Well done Rangers, well deserved 3 points.
I was hoping for a goal fest but a few of the more savvy Bears called this one right.

Exactly this.

There will still be people who underestimate the significance of the result but that for me was as tough a challenge as we've faced all season. They were Organised, confident and intent in getting a result. In short exactly the type of team who've scalped is in the past.

We've met their challenge head on, taken the points and now look forward to Sunday. What's not to like.

In some ways winning ugly is more satisfying than games we cruise through.

A lot of confidence in the players to do enough to get the win despite not being at our best against a decent team.

Lech were a good team but our fitness showed in the end.
A genuine moment of quality and job done.
I did predict 1-0 and Alfie to score. Just wish I had put a bet on it.

Need to get a life obviously but was interested!

✈✈:)):))✅❌:)):))✅:))✅:))❌❌❌:))✅:)):))

:)) = Home clean sheet
✅= Away clean sheet
✈ = Away in Europe (including friendlies) clean sheet
❌= Conceded one or more goals

Loss - Leverkusen away (1 - 0)
Draw - Hibs away (2 - 2)
Win - Motherwell away (1 - 5)
Win - Galatasaray home (2 - 1)

So 3 clean sheets in a row at home
5 in our last 5 games
18 out of 22 in all competitions including the 4 pre season friendlies