"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

There next game is AC Milan away. Wonder how many goals they are going to pump past them.
One thing is for certain, if there are any yahoo dickheads in Milan looking to cause a bit of aggro, the Carabinieri will have no compunction in cracking skulls unlike Greater Glasgow plod.

According to the Pacific Quay Emerald website, “police were deployed” as “hundreds of fans converged” on the stadium and “called for the removal of Neil Lennon”.

Absolutely nothing there critical of them. No mention of breaking covid restrictions, throwing barriers, police assaulted.

No, I hope they lose that too.

Although I think the chances of them underestimating Hearts just got a lot smaller unfortunately.

What would be most funny is if they won nothing.
I of course want them to lose it too. If they do win it they are really going to struggle to celebrate it though.

They've had it their way for years. The first sign of a challenge, pressure, dumped out a cup and they react like this.

Incredible. They are not human.

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to be apart of that. That's even before their history of child abuse is brought up.

Let's end them. 55' will cause chaos amongst them.

The lad on Twitter is going to need to up his protest against Lennon campaign.

One thing to take great joy from. Of course Lennon is a shite manager, lost the dressing room and players not performing etc. However, the players even on a bad day should be able to beat Ross County. It's just very, very, very clear. Celtic aren't as good a team as they, or anyone else, think they are.

Vastly overrated and only work when there is little or no challenge. Ross County got stuck in and they couldn't cope. That's the way it has always been with Celtic - you have a go, you get a result.

Well done Ross County. Ha ha Celtic.
2 wins in 10 can’t get any worse can it , oh wait AC Milan away hahaha loving their pain .
Followed by St Johnstone, who haven’t lost in 10 games (!), is that right?

Today really turned out to be fantastic. Watching them getting pumped out and us securing another impressive victory. We should really fancy our chances at silverware this year, though I would have said that without their result. They decide to riot putting immense pressure on their current management team and players who are already feeling the weight bearing down on them.
What manager worth their salt other than a 'celtic minded' one is going to look in at that and want to take charge, if even on the short term. 11 points behind in the league, no europa, papped out the Cup and fans baying for blood. They would need to be absolute bonkers.
Their 40 million quid man Edward took a bit of a knock towards the end of their game and don't be surprised if he think f*ck this and plays up on it. Who knows he might not be the only one. They will now begin to feel what it's like to be behind. We have been called bottlers for the last few years now although it appears the table has now turned. Do they have the stones to man it up and turn it around? Imo it's too late and they will continue to succumb to the pressure that's now placed upon them.
Scum fans at their usual tonight and the general tone seems to be that injuries to police and protests during a pandemic are their boards fault. These are not normal people.
I dread to think what's in store if they drop more points in the league before the year is out.
I for one will continue to enjoy every single bit of misfortune that comes their way while we march on about our business.
WATP

There should be all round media condemnation of the behaviour of the scummy sellick supporters. The mhedia will no doubt gloss over the "greatest fans" unacceptable behaviour. In fact the mhedia should be ashamed for winding up the scum majority. Idiots like dottery shug should take a look at their ugly coupons in the mirror and get a grip.

They are scum.
Their team is shite
Ross county put them out.
they gathered in a protest outside the scum hut
There was violence
They attacked the police
They want Lennon out

Rangers went through and will (maybe) win 55
No arrests

Back