MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Allan Mcgregor outstanding saves today, is the MotM for me. One or two decent support acts, but far too many failed to deliver today. Onward we go to the next game.

Watching the replay of the goal it surprises me that Alfie kind of watched it in at the back post rather than going hell for leather to bundle it in and break his OF duck. He might not have been able to reach but I would have thought he would be bursting a gut to get in there.

Yesssss!

What a feeling. We weren’t great today, but defensively Goldson and Balogun were excellent.

As for McGregor what can I say? It was like Goram in the days of Smith.

One game at a time, but definitely we have one hand on it.

All the critics of Stevie G saying he had no plan, cannot change it

Done it a few times this season and almost managed it in the cup loss
Aye even in the last couple of seasons we’ve seen plenty of times where we’ve been poor in the first half and come out much better in the second with Gerrard’s influence and changes.

Not been at our best last few games, today included. But we are doing enough to win. Massive step toward the title. Juat need to keep it going. McGregor the hero today. Thought Hagi made a difference too. Was a nervous wreck the whole game. Leg has just stopped shaking.

Anyone that hasn’t voted Shagger as the MOTM was too busy getting out their tits
Or appreciated the out ball that Morelos gave us, which lead to the red card, and lead to the goal!

He's no longer critical to us, but he still offers us so much as an outball when our midfield isn't dominating.

In terms of knocking the belief right out of them and putting them as low as they can get that is exactly the type of victory that has destroyed them in the past. McGregor with the Goram you shall not pass gloves on, backs to the wall, couldn't pass water, nick it with an own goal. Better than a 2-0 stroll imo. A true win of champions today.

Back