Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

To believe in a Creator God should not skew moral values - in fact it should make these values even more sharp. I do not believe for one minute that the abuse of children can just be written off. The abusers are deluding themselves if they think there are no consequences to their action. This should be made clear. I am a Christian and like everyone else I have faith. We all have faith in our world view whatever it is.
Shouldn’t but does, see the whole of human history for examples, atrocities committed “in the name of god” and on the basis of a man made book of fiction are still happening to this day.

You’re some man LOL
Thanks G. Just putting them in their place.
So much denial from them. As if it never happened.
Anyway. Nothing can take away the outstanding work done by all of you involved in the time consuming research into this.
Said it before, and I'll say it again, not point scoring, justice.
Justice for KIDS.
Kids lives ruined.
But these cvnts don't think that way.
All they think about is an abhorrent football club founded via misery.
And that very self same trait continues to this very day.

Thanks G. Just putting them in their place.
So much denial from them. As if it never happened.
Anyway. Nothing can take away the outstanding work done by all of you involved in the time consuming research into this.
Said it before, and I'll say it again, not point scoring, justice.
Justice for KIDS.
Kids lives ruined.
But these cvnts don't think that way.
All they think about is an abhorrent football club founded via misery.
And that very self same trait continues to this very day.

You’re right & that’s our team’s objective, to get justice for people abused by a large business who abused their position for decades.

HIDDEN by the very people who ran their business mate.

We know what the result would have been if this happened in such as USA, but in this embarrassing country no one wants to stand up & act morally.

Disgusting J.

You’re right & that’s our team’s objective, to get justice for people abused by a large business who abused their position for decades.

HIDDEN by the very people who ran their business mate.

We know what the result would have been if this happened in such as USA, but in this embarrassing country no one wants to stand up & act morally.

Disgusting J.
Morally repugnant

BBC Scotland Disclosure, announce their intentions as such.

Current affairs series examining the issues affecting the lives of people around Scotland.

Given the gravity of abuse that went on at Celtic Football Club, you would think that the producers of this Current Affairs programme that proclaims to, examine the issues that affect the lives of people around Scotland would be all over these disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse perpetrated by a known Paedophile Ring harboured at Celtic Football Club.

But, then again...................

Last edited:

Think that this organisational flow diagram, crucially published by their official magazine, will be THE main evidence used to destroy their “separate entity” nonsense. The vast amount of additional information will add to the case but this is the game changer imo. The fact that they’ve hung themselves makes it even better.

Thanks for the tireless work you guys have put in to date. Hope you have a wonderful New Year - and that in 2021 you’re rewarded for your efforts with the poor victims getting long overdue justice.

I noticed whilst on YouTube for the press conference for tomorrow, an advert from Discovery+ not a service I'd ever heard of but I'd guess it's the streaming network for Discovery Channel?
Anyway they are promoting 'Faking it - Jimmy Saville'
A series that have done specials on OJ, Trump, Cosby and Weinstein so huge American stories and crimes being looked at by a huge network.
Showing there is an audience for it, will be too tough a watch for me as will Spotlight, the young US gymnasts, Goldberg's film on the filth but I think this is huge that there is a groundswell for wanting to know who these scum are and what they were about.

Ultimately only the public can truly make the club pay for their horrific crimes and things like this will highlight the ring and cover up at CP, and increase globally the horrors of institutional paedophilia in the UK.

My God. Says he got no enjoyment from abusing those wee boys? Insinuates they were happy to go along with it? The more time goes on for the abused the worse it seems to get for them. Can't imagine how they must feel listening to that bastard. They must have justice soon. It is possible thanks to you and your team. On behalf of everyone on here. Thanks and good luck for this new year.

It really should be time up on these bastards. The fact that so many kids and their families suffered so much seems lost on these scummy perpetrators. I have the utmost respect for the victims who dared come forward. The ensuing abuse that they get on social media makes my heart sink. Just how important is the reputation of that vile football club to these reprobates? Ruined lives are just being ignored.

Think that this organisational flow diagram, crucially published by their official magazine, will be THE main evidence used to destroy their “separate entity” nonsense. The vast amount of additional information will add to the case but this is the game changer imo. The fact that they’ve hung themselves makes it even better.

Thanks for the tireless work you guys have put in to date. Hope you have a wonderful New Year - and that in 2021 you’re rewarded for your efforts with the poor victims getting long overdue justice.
It’s astounding that it came to having to be proved in court. There won’t be a single person alive in Scotland who never thought celtic boys club was their early academy. Trying to say the club had no responsibility to safeguard those children while ensuring it got every bit of positive out of them is vomit enducing. First choice of players? Yes please. Coaches getting experience to move up? Yes please. Trophies and titles for age groups totted up and printed all over their magazine? Yes please. Carrying their name round the world? Yes please. Good PR? Yes please.
The boys were being abused while doing all this? Naw, no idea who you’re talking about.

It’s astounding that it came to having to be proved in court. There won’t be a single person alive in Scotland who never thought celtic boys club was their early academy. Trying to say the club had no responsibility to safeguard those children while ensuring it got every bit of positive out of them is vomit enducing. First choice of players? Yes please. Coaches getting experience to move up? Yes please. Trophies and titles for age groups totted up and printed all over their magazine? Yes please. Carrying their name round the world? Yes please. Good PR? Yes please.
The boys were being abused while doing all this? Naw, no idea who you’re talking about.
Remember, this club Celtic Football Club when asked about a victim said " Do you have any proof that your son played or was signed by CBC".
There is no level they will not stoop too to protect the " Good Name" of Celtic FC

Imagine being a young boy excited to play for celtic when you grow up and have these pathetic evil deviant bastards all over you, it makes my fucking skin crawl. If it was any of mine I would not rest till I had chopped their balls off and watched them bleed out.
Exactly mate, I remember now the excitement at being about about 5/6 at school when I was allowed to wear my Rangers Kit under my clothes because we had P.E that day.
I need to stay away from feeling pity for the abused and the only substitute for that is anger. I hope the troops here keep up the good fight and vaccines get the courts open, there will no longer be an excuse for the Government and SFA to remain silent

Aye but, no but. No but's about it.

Celtic Football Club harboured a Paedophile Ring, that ruined the lives of so many young children, with their sick minded manipulation, to get sexual gratification at the hands of these poor defenceless children, that had a dream so disgustingly taken away from them.

It's been made so perfectly clear, to so many, that Celtic Football Club, from directors to management, knew the scale of the Paedophile Ring operating within said club and did nothing.

And only encouraged it, with their sick attitude of neglect and religious arrogance.

These poor children, now adult's, have had to carry the guilt, of being Sexually Abused throughout their lives, that is just so morally wrong on so many levels.

Give Them Closure.

Give Them Justice.

Give Them Back, What's Left Of Their Lifes.

Celtic Football Club................

Back