What’s the story with Shane Duffy? (All Duffy posts in here)

Strachan said it’s because he tested positive. I don’t understand the difference between him and Jones/Edmundson. Rules don’t stipulate parties and flats aren’t allowed but airports and hotels are fine.

You would think scum media would have jumped straight on it after Boyd read the statement out to try and set the record ‘straight’ on it.

I don’t know how to do it but I wish somebody could do a montage of duffers efforts to date,especially when he’s lying with his face on the ground after loosing yet another goal !

It would be utter shithousery if Hibs were to make a formal complaint public, creates more hysteria and confusion at that midden!!!

pile it onto this lot and then some more!!!

There no chance they've spent the day with the authorities and not checked this on Duffy.
They might try to claim a 'genuine misunderstanding' over the protocols.

Who in the SFA/SPFL would stand against them and who in the media would make an issue of it?

The fact that they've been locked in discussions with people they've handpicked as paid puppets should only raise suspicions.

Sturgeon was about as clear as any political leader could be about how the 'football authorities' had failed and yet Maxwell effectively stuck two fingers up.

The donkey arrived back in London on TUE 5th JAN he should be self-isolating until the 15th but their punishment should now be to play every game until the end of the season:

SCOT GOVERNMENT ADVICE:
From 04:00 Monday 11 January 2021, all arrivals from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) will be required to self-isolate on arrival. In addition, those passengers that have travelled back to Scotland from Dubai since 3 January 2021 are also being asked to isolate for 10 days, from the date they arrived back in the country.

Self-isolation
You must self-isolate for 10 full days if you arrive in Scotland from a country outside the Common Travel Area (UK, Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). This is to protect against the risk of imported cases of coronavirus.

Self-isolation rules apply to all travel to Scotland, by train, ferry, coach, air or any other route. It also applies regardless of how you have arrived in Scotland – directly or via another part of the UK

It would be utter shithousery if Hibs were to make a formal complaint public, creates more hysteria and confusion at that midden!!!

pile it onto this lot and then some more!!!

Not just trolling. A 3 point swing in the race for 2nd place at this stage in the season could genuinely be quite big for them.

I think he left 2 or 3 days after arrival, 5th or 6th January.
Assuming he's travelled back out with the elite sports bubble then, according to SG update, all people who travelled from Dubai will have to isolate for 10 days from the 3rd.
If that is the case he won't be available for tonight.
Even Shane got sick of them and gave it neck after 2 days

The donkey arrived back in London on TUE 5th JAN he should be self-isolating until the 15th but their punishment should now be to play every game until the end of the season:

SCOT GOVERNMENT ADVICE:
From 04:00 Monday 11 January 2021, all arrivals from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) will be required to self-isolate on arrival. In addition, those passengers that have travelled back to Scotland from Dubai since 3 January 2021 are also being asked to isolate for 10 days, from the date they arrived back in the country.

Self-isolation
You must self-isolate for 10 full days if you arrive in Scotland from a country outside the Common Travel Area (UK, Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). This is to protect against the risk of imported cases of coronavirus.

Self-isolation rules apply to all travel to Scotland, by train, ferry, coach, air or any other route. It also applies regardless of how you have arrived in Scotland – directly or via another part of the UK
Maybe why he went back via London? As England and Scotland are different?

SCOT GOVERNMENT ADVICE:

Self-isolation

‘Are also being asked to’

You know they are clarifying a different subset of people who have already been to Dubai are to be treated the same as the people that would subsequently travel and are in the first subset of the notice.

Its not difficult to grasp the English language. If you can’t then keep arguing (not directed at who I’m quoting). That’s why there was media hype around it to start with.

If he’s got elite sport exemption to go the way he went he’s fine. But Celtic said he did not.

SCOT GOVERNMENT ADVICE:

Self-isolation

I think the fact that he left the scum's bubble to travel alone to London before travelling back to Scotland would mean he HAS to self isolate. He surely can't claim Elite Sportsman exemption after leaving said bubble?

This should be chased up, yes he cost them two points but they can’t be allowed to just break rules and get away with it (I must be new to Scottish fitba thinking that) but the embarrassment and brand damage of them fielding an ineligible player is significant.

They have cheated tonight and the whole world should know about it.

They dropped two points with the equaliser?
Ah, I took it as you saying the masterstroke of selecting him will cost them a further 2 points rather than the 2 they already shipped. Cheers to 1 point more to be docked and further sanctions

Wonder if any journalist or club will ask the question why? No doubt they won’t get an answer and it will be swept under the carpet as usual.

SSN even mentioned he left their bubble and that was after the game, it’s blatant what they have done and they know the SFA won’t touch them.

I think the fact that he left the scum's bubble to travel alone to London before travelling back to Scotland would mean he HAS to self isolate. He surely can't claim Elite Sportsman exemption after leaving said bubble?
I'm quoting myself to add that when Zungu came, he travelled on an open flight like Duffy did. He tested negative like Duffy did. But he still had to isolate because his travel was not part of a bubble & he was coming from somewhere on a no-fly list. After Nippy added her retrospective rules today for Dubai, Duffy should be isolating. They have - to me - played an ineligible player.

I don’t know how to do it but I wish somebody could do a montage of duffers efforts to date,especially when he’s lying with his face on the ground after loosing yet another goal !
My favourite is when he receives a throw in and almost takes out the cameraman in the gantry :)

‘Are also being asked to’

You know they are clarifying a different subset of people who have already been to Dubai are to be treated the same as the people that would subsequently travel and are in the first subset of the notice.

Its not difficult to grasp the English language. If you can’t then keep arguing (not directed at who I’m quoting). That’s why there was media hype around it to start with.

If he’s got elite sport exemption to go the way he went he’s fine. But Celtic said he did not.
He dosnt have it though when he leaves their bubble.

This document will hopefully be of use on various topics that will be in focus over next few days

SPFL v Kilmarnock over covid

I cant be bothered reading all but how can Kilmarnock be penalised for failing to adhere to distancing, yet Celtic send a player out among the public on multiple flights.

Both will have negative tests.

because Kilmarnock couldn't fulfill their fixtures due to an outbreak caused by not following protocols. Same with St Mirren as well who had to cancel their games. Both teams should be punished and if their appeal is upheld then it opens up a huge can of worms.

Back