Problems logging into RTV

I tried on my phone to make the new registration and every time the the website replied saying there was a problem with the email address.
Tried it on my PC doing the exact same steps and it worked no problem.

To be fair, it's all pretty straightforward. Pretty much inline with banks and credit card login changes and communication of the same.
RTV is the dogs bollocks by the way B-D

I’ve had nothing but problems with RTV, I’ve seen roughly half this years home games. I have re done today’s app and also pressed remember password as well, in theory I presume I should login easier? Also I have loaded Chrome yet again doing everything to try to watch a game, instead of using Safari, that RTV has problems with. I will take my sceptical hat off and hope to watch some games!

I’ve had nothing but problems with RTV, I’ve seen roughly half this years home games. I have re done today’s app and also pressed remember password as well, in theory I presume I should login easier? Also I have loaded Chrome yet again doing everything to try to watch a game, instead of using Safari, that RTV has problems with. I will take my sceptical hat off and hope to watch some games!
The App hasn’t been updated yet mate. New version available for download later this week apparently, so anything you’ve done on the App today counts for little.

You should login via your browser of choice (Safari works fine for me btw) and follow what I’ve recounted in post #10. That should sort you out.

And make sure you’ve logged out on every other device.

Followed the instructions, got the screen saying the confirmation email has been sent but not received anything. I've double checked it's the correct email address, checked the junk folder, but nothing there either.

Followed the instructions, got the screen saying the confirmation email has been sent but not received anything. I've double checked it's the correct email address, checked the junk folder, but nothing there either.
Exact same here. There are clearly problems with the confirmation emails being snet out.
In fairness I've only been waiting 15 minutes so far but you'd think it would be instant with this sort of tech.

And before anyone says, it's not in my spam folder

does anyone know how to get the rtv app onto a firestick
There’s instructions on one of the other threads. It’s all a bit redundant for now though, given a new App is being released later this week. Someone will need to upload the APK file to Dropbox or whatever and then post a link to it on here.

Is this likely to cause issues for those of us who enjoy watchIng games on Rangers TV whilst taking a short overseas holiday?

Very surprised here. Everything went through smoothly and received activation email instantly.
Will wait to see how it goes with our next season ticket game though.

Can log in fine with new account.

But can't get rid of the big white 'up next' bar at bottom of screen (on firefox) while playing videos, which blocks out a large chunk of the picture, including the full screen button.

Edit: Fixed. Need to scroll on the page itself (using mouse or trackpad) and not drag the scroll bar at the side, which for some reason does nothing.

Still doesn’t let you change your payment menthod to PayPal...still sh*ts the bed when you go to complete it

It shouldn’t be necessary but @Greg Marshall posted a link on the other thread for creating a new account. There’s no mystery to it, its simply the page your browser takes you to when you click on Create New Account but it might be helpful for some:

I've re-registered , got the email fine then activated account , I'm logged in but all videos are locked and say subscribers only....
Tried to click on "already subscribed" sign in but not working.

I’ve got to the stage where I’m waiting for the verification email, but it has not arrived. I’ve clicked resend half a dozen times but still nothing. I have checked junk as well and not there. What do I do now?

Looks like the same amount will be taken from my account at the end of January so no change for Legacy sub at the moment

I’ve got to the stage where I’m waiting for the verification email, but it has not arrived. I’ve clicked resend half a dozen times but still nothing. I have checked junk as well and not there. What do I do now?
Seems they are taking a wee while to come through due to backlog, according to reports in the other thread. Probably best give it an hour or so - then you’ll probably get half a dozen at once since you kept repeating it.

I've been helping with confirmations on Twitter -

If you DM me your email address I can request a confirmation.

I may regret this message...
Bugger, just realised you meant, a message via twitter. I don't use it and like a muppet, sent you a message on here instead!:oops:

Guess I'll just sit until the backlog clears!

I was having trouble getting the activation email using my mobile, but just opened up my laptop, re-requested the activation email and it came through instantly. All sorted now. :)

Back