Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Big Helander my MOM, but Goodson as good. Jack and Kamara were superb. Roofe is a steal. We have some team.

12 games left and only 5 of them are away from home.

Our Home record P12 W12 D0 L0 F38 A1

The fat lady gargles and takes a deep breath.

We weren't outstanding but extremely comfortable after we scored.

McGregor didn't have a shot to seve. The more that went on the more confident I was we would see that out.

Morelos going to be missing but Roofe is definately not a down grade.

Roll on the next game!

Three more points for the champions elect. Controlled the play second half with Davis and Kamara controlling midfield on a terrible pitch. Crocker calling for compliance officer to take action against Morelos was shocking. Itten brilliant coming on. Must now be knocking for a start soon, can see him as a main striker beside Roofe next season. A good night’s work lads.

I thought we played really well on that pitch. Hibs hardly had a shot in the 2nd half. While we passed up a few chances.
Great use of subs too. Roofe and Itten were great.
Morelos was poor, but scores the goal!
He should maybe score some goals and write some other headlines.

The ref saw mcgregors stamp and booked him, so like for like thats all Alfie would have got if the ref seen it.

I thought it was a good performance, we played a lot of intelligent football and defended well when we had to.
The midfield was excellent, the score line flattered the opposition.
And McGregor should have been sent off, his tackle follow through on Glen wàs bad enough, but he blatantly body checked Roofe which should have been a second yellow.

We need to get ahead on this. I would like to see a video showing the stamps. Both bad, but one mentioned once, 'not meant' and the other over 100 comments and numerous replays.

We were up for the challenge though, well done The Famous, 8 to go!

They're hurting over on the muddleboard. They'll be no home schooling for their weans tomorrow. Dad, aka the Big Brother, will be using the knocked off laptop to send emails to the compliance officer once he out his scratcher, aka the Wee Sister, around mid day.

Sky need to change their commentators. Absolute dire and they could not talk enough of that 'stamp'. They totally distracted from the game. Twats

Love watching the players celebrate at final whistle but then some straight into talking about things that could be improved on the game. Tav and Alfie having a chat, then Davis joined in.

They are delighted with the win but immediately seeing where we can better and tighter. Love to see it
I know the spirit and respect for each other is brilliant to see, and just before Zungu came on, the lads eyes were firmly fixed on stevie as he was giving him instructions he was listening so intently, as if he was being spoken to by some Devine :)) entity heartwarming to see,

Massive win, anyone who doesn’t think it’s over now should take a look at themselves.

Helander getting man of the match is interesting. To think I read on here him being called “ weak” at half time.

Laughable some stuff you read at times.
Took a look at myself and saw a massive shitebag

Might take a while to get Alfie done

She's still got Klimala against Livingston to deal with
It doesn't matter so much now. Last season we relied on him so much. This season we've got Roofe and Itten who can both play in his place without any difference in quality.

Don't know what I've said thats wrong. I'm watching players like Morelos fail to take a proper first touch and then give the ball away with a 5 yard pass.

The midfield 3 doesn't work together as a 3. We found this out last season. It's fine in a European game where we want to keep things tight but not domestically. That's on the manager rather than those players.

Just a horrible, horrible performance. Thankfully we've got players on the bench to fix it and fingers crossed he does.
It wasn't a 'disagrace', the manager didn't get it wrong and it wasn't a horrible,horrible performance. You don't go out and steamroller teams every minute of every game, we were comfortable without much cutting edge in the 1st half.

Complete over the top posts like yours are what make the match thread a no go zone

did they not spend all of HT complaining about Morelos?

why ask the question if you know the answer then again it's the Sky narrative

Back