Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Have to laugh at those hibs pricks, had they played like that at the weekend, there’s every chance they are in a cup final. Instead they saved their energy for their proper cup final.
They moan about Alfredo, but that is also cheating. Cheating their fans, manager, owner and themselves.
Roond ye’s

Totally one-sided game never at any point did Hibs look like they could score. Could just have done with another couple of goals but never felt any pressure at all

I am in man love with Kris Boyd.

EB - Do you expect retrospective action against Alfredo Morelos.

KB - Well it depends if the compliance officer turns up to work

Quite fûcking right Kris

Sky and McGregor scoring an own goal there. Fkn stamped on Kamara, that‘s why Kamara was so annoyed. Fkn wretch too for coming out and talking about the incident in that interview in detail. Another one who should never have worn our shirt. Fkn beardie bufter.

Is there any particular reason Sky Sports don't like Morelos ? I don't think I've ever seen them go for a player whether in England or Scotland they way they collectively do in regards to Alfie

It wasn't a 'disagrace', the manager didn't get it wrong and it wasn't a horrible,horrible performance. You don't go out and steamroller teams every minute of every game, we were comfortable without much cutting edge in the 1st half.

Complete over the top posts like yours are what make the match thread a no go zone
Delighted to be proven wrong mate.

Just off the phone to my old man. Usually leave it after a midweek game and phone him the next day. Tonight felt like I needed to! WATP

12 games left and only 5 of them are away from home.

Our Home record P12 W12 D0 L0 F38 A1

The fat lady gargles and takes a deep breath.
Now that has made me take a wee breath and smile( with a wee bit of relief)
I'm going to gargle myself and then get the fireworks ordered in case I get caught short.;):))

Tonight Barbour has shown she is clearly one of them.
They are seriously gutted as they were really hoping that the wee 19th Century Terrorist team would put a spoke in our wheel.
They can f@ck off!!!!

Have to laugh at those hibs pricks, had they played like that at the weekend, there’s every chance they are in a cup final. Instead they saved their energy for their proper cup final.
They moan about Alfredo, but that is also cheating. Cheating their fans, manager, owner and themselves.
Roond ye’s
Its always the same when Rangers come to town

That's a disgrace of a performance.

Manager has got it totally wrong. Get one of the midfield 3 off and move Aribo back one, and get a proper forward on.

Get Morelos off as well he's been rank rotten again. First touch awful, passing terrible and zero goal threat.

Absolutely dreadful.
739199.jpg

Tonight Barbour has shown she is clearly one of them.
They are seriously gutted as they were really hoping that the wee 19th Century Terrorist team would put a spoke in our wheel.
They can f@ck off!!!!
she's had a face like a skelped arse all season

probably raging that she has to do the Scottish football when she has that cushy BBC job

What a phucking joke McGregor saying Alfie could have put his foot somewhere else and the fanny interviewing him trying to get him to say Alfie should have been sent off. Absolutely shocking and I'm not defending this incident but this is a concerted attack yet again. Why? Is it because he plays for us is it racist I dont know but it is the same every game he plays for us players can pull,foul him and nothing gets said. Also I'm positive a couple of minutes after that incident Porteous looks right at Morelos and seems to spit at him(if you get a chance look at it I might be wrong)

It’s nonsense to say there are Alfie ‘haters’ on the match thread tonight. Who on here doesn’t love Alfie ? We’re just concerned that he has moments of madness that can harm the team.
Who on here doesn’t want to see him pop up with a winner tonight...
Quoting myself here.
Alfie was frustrating at times tonight, but he popped up with the winner once again.
El Buffalo has enough detractors in the game in this country without our own fans going OTT with him.

Ok, Im envisaging a basement garage, two fat guys in overcoats walking out, something about "And that's that"!

There I've said it!

Back