Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Darren McGregor

tenor.gif

McGregor raking his studs on Kamara’s calf but nothing wrong with that according to Walker. He loves co- commentating a Rangers game. Can’t hide his bitterness.

What I really don't understand is how we stand back and allow it to happen. If he does get cited it's fair, but what about all the incidents missed elsewhere. I have to admit, I only watch the incidents they don't get pulled for.

After the last couple of weeks there has been enough for clere to pull them up at least 6-10 times. If it doesn't happen and Alfie is cited something must be done. This is the line in the sand. We must not let it be crossed!
Agreed. Boyd just saying as much on sky.

Quite sad that Hibs essentially sacrificed a cup game to save all their energy to play against us. So very sad it's unreal.

Hopefully Boyd fights our corner here, you know what’s coming. Hopefully highlights McGregors stamp. That’s all they’ll talk about for the next 15 mins claiming we were lucky. We would have still won that with 10 men anyway.
Well, did you hear him?
Not as much sticking up for Morelos but a brilliant mention that the CO has been missing for a while.

We did well seeing out the game towards the end. Hibs were so sloppy at times but we didn't take advantage. Still grinding it out though.

That will be Clerr dropping the paperwork she was currently reviewing, the self admission of COVID breaches, to ban Alfie. Wait till you see. Great win Gers. The timplosion is going to be megaton proportions!

Good to see Jack with the measure of Porteous as well. Not taking any shite this group!!
The Porteous smile doesn't fool anybody, he's a big thick cowardly thug. If the lunge at the beginning had made contact Alfie would have been in a hospital bed now.

Back