The Steven Gerrard #55 Express Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I booked a sleeper carriage. A great thread at the time and still is.
Mon the Teddy Bears!

20210112-232556.gif

Glad I was on board from the beginning B-D .

Hope everyone is aware that we are only stopping at platform 55 for a short stop then it's on to number 56.:shh:

Go for it i say. Its a bold move, understandably too bold for some to accept however if and when this comes off it will put our club into the spotlight in a positive way. Furthermore there wont have been too many players in the EPL who wouldnt have wanted to play beside this man so im confident when it comes to approaching players to sign they will jump at the chance also.

Good luck Rangers in finalising this deal. Rookie or not at this level he will have my 100% support.
Nailed it B-)

I normally try and find positives and not pish all over everything I see on here.

But what the actual %^*& are the board thinking of!?

Stevie G was a fantastic player but hes a bastardin under 18s coach!!!

Winning mentality or not he's never had a fucking managerial job how the %^*& is he going to manage this! Might well have dealt with big demands and media and all that bollocks but for %^*& sake another cunting experiment

The sneaky uncles are stronger than they have been in years and it's ohhh Wel see how this goes again.

GET A REAL FUCKING MANAGER YOU STUPID CUNTS

That said hope Stevie does a fantastic job and this is quoted in a few years and I'm made to look a massive fanny.
There were quite a few negative comments, but this is the one that stood out for me, and the shocking sentence in bold in particular.
@Laudrups Barnet, you are indeed a massive fanny!
I’m now getting ready to alight at Destination 55 on the Gerrard Express.
Choo choo...

Last edited:
Glad I was on board from the beginning B-D .

Hope everyone is aware that we are only stopping at platform 55 for a short stop then it's on to number 56.:shh:
Long enough for a damn good party and to savour the feel good factor.
Then get rolling again into the champions league before steering a direct course to 56

There were quite a few negative comments, but this is the one that stood out for me, and the shocking sentence in bold in particular.
@Laudrups Barnet, you are indeed a massive fanny!
I’m now getting ready to alight at Destination 55 on the Gerrard Express.
Choo choo...
It was a highly emotional time mate what can I say.

absolutely delighted to be confirmed as a massive fanny.

LOL at me being quoted by a few folk from back then when the rumours broke and I had massive doubts about the gaffer taking on the big job.

Although I hasten to add I quickly came round to the idea even before the appointment was official.

It's all good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back