Match Thread ** Ross County v Rangers - 14:00 Sun 28th - Sky Sports **

That was brilliant, we pretty much over ran them from the off and typically we’ve been poor in these games. Disappointment is only 1 goal, we really need a 2nd quickly to relax, I’m still a nervous wreck.

Impressed with the way we have been playing but windass has been quiet and this would be an ideal opportunity to take him off for Cummings , see what the cumdog/morelos can do together!!

Martin more commanding in the air.

There is no stopping John when he gets on the ball and drives. A better option than Wallace for that alone.

Goss the boss.

Candeias playing well.

Murphy, Morelos should all be on the score sheet and game over. Got to wrap it up early doors then get Cummings and Docherty on.

Middle to front you can see what Goss and Holt are trying to do.
Murphy and Candieas working well with fullbacks and getting crosses in and trying to take chances.

Morelos, his usual self trying to create and being a nuisance up front.

I just don’t see what Windass is trying to do in this game and hasn’t really got involved.
This might be a game where we need another striker on to finish this game off.

That was brilliant, we pretty much over ran them from the off and typically we’ve been poor in these games. Disappointment is only 1 goal, we really need a 2nd quickly to relax, I’m still a nervous wreck.
A second goal for us will come early. Relax.

It is obvious that Mark Allan’s ability to spot a player is in a different league to that charlatan, Frank ‘best in the business’ McParland. Impressed with each and every signing he has been involved in.

Need to get 2nd goal here to kill them off.

Think I’d switch in Cummings for Windass here, he’s been a bit anonymous in the first half.

Ross County the poorest side I’ve seen this year, they look doomed.

I was one who thought Goss was a bit too inexperienced when we brought him in, but fair play Allen and the manager have found a player here. Very Edu/Hemdani like, gets the ball and gets it moving with crisp passing.

Fair play, I'll hold my hands up and say I thought he was a poor signing as well mate.

I am glad to be proved wrong.

A whole half time analysis about how bad Ross County were, barely a word about our high press, forcing errors and being on the front foot! Shouldn't be surprised really...

Need a quick goal to finish the game off. These are the type of games we end up dropping points!

Goss is strolling it in there
Tempo dropped big time
Still creating good chances

Windass is defo not involved as much today

A whole half time analysis about how bad Ross County were, barely a word about our high press, forcing errors and being on the front foot! Shouldn't be surprised really...

Noticed sour face Walker barely mentioned anything about our press

Back