Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.
They just don't get it let's say incredibly that's somehow true about the old firm wins.

We need 13 points from 7 games outwith the old firm, 4 of which are at home.
Best Dundee Utd, beat livi and best St Mirren and what they do is irrelevant.

Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.

Have they totally forgot they were all calling James Forrest shite last year and he was basically a passenger in most games? Why would we worry about him?

Yep he wasn’t good enough to start for them but yet we’re meant to fear him :)) It’s the same pish we heard about Rogic. A footballing nobody who was left behind when we became a proper team again and hasn’t kicked a ball since.

Aye dead on, does this idiot think that the Masons, the Orange Order, UVF, DUP, Protestant Referees Association and the Archbishop of Canterbury will just stand aside and let this happen?

This fool has obviously not been in contact with his deluded friends during lockdown.

And it has already been decided that Borna will take this Sunday’s penalty(ies) and Tav’s absence.
his ouija boards no working!

Yep he wasn’t good enough to start for them but yet we’re meant to fear him :)) It’s the same pish we heard about Rogic. A footballing nobody who was left behind when we became a proper team again and hasn’t kicked a ball since.
Rogic looked like a player up against Holt, Goss and Bates. Looks utterly out of his depth now against proper Rangers players.

They won a home game 1-0 against Zenit about four years ago, but lost the tie 3-1 on aggregate.

Last time they won a knockout tie in Europe was 2004.
I guess it was always going to be down to us to do something about that co-efficient then.

Paying £2m for disco lights to literally highlight terrible European performances. Peak pape man B-D

Lol

Oh aye the Rangers defence is pure susceptible man that's why we've lost 1 goal at home in 14 league games this season :confused:

The delusion is strong with this one

Yet the facts don't even come close to backing this up. I know it's not trendy to not hate Lenny at the moment but he has got a vastly superior record to Gerrard. It's ridiculous to compare them. Both of Lenny's spells are light years better and that is not up for dispute.

As for their scouting, this is just another hun peddled myth that is being allowed to be passed as fact. What they have actually done is financially dope. They only bought one player in this season who was brought in as a regular starter. That is Roofe and they've got extremely lucky that he has not been injured. Gerrard and that "team" have spent fortunes on dross and his success in the market is actually really poor. They have virtually nobody in their squad that will sell for profit and a lot of the players are on wages too big for other clubs to take them hence why they need to wait until their contracts run out.

This season has been a freak and they have performed way, way above themselves but I would bet a lot of money that this will not last over a sustained period.

I cant help thinking that The Bheasts, are Squirreling away assets out of the Club away from the law, and Now lennon has been let into the plan, hence he seems a bit more relaxed in his interviews he feels at home in the Garb of the martyr, let the compensation claims take place, they reform and call themselves, Celtic pacific shelf shelf,
then comes the knight in shining armour with the bag of assets,
I hope i am wrong for the victims sake, i therefore invite criticism from fellow bears please tell me i am way off the mark, and wrong and they are gubbed

I cant help thinking that The Bheasts, are Squirreling away assets out of the Club away from the law, and Now lennon has been let into the plan, hence he seems a bit more relaxed in his interviews he feels at home in the Garb of the martyr, let the compensation claims take place, they reform and call themselves, Celtic pacific shelf shelf,
then comes the knight in shining armour with the bag of assets,
I hope i am wrong for the victims sake, i therefore invite criticism from fellow bears please tell me i am way off the mark, and wrong and they are gubbed
How in this day and age could they squirrel away money mate? It would be tax fraud for a kick off...

Yet the facts don't even come close to backing this up. I know it's not trendy to not hate Lenny at the moment but he has got a vastly superior record to Gerrard. It's ridiculous to compare them. Both of Lenny's spells are light years better and that is not up for dispute.

As for their scouting, this is just another hun peddled myth that is being allowed to be passed as fact. What they have actually done is financially dope. They only bought one player in this season who was brought in as a regular starter. That is Roofe and they've got extremely lucky that he has not been injured. Gerrard and that "team" have spent fortunes on dross and his success in the market is actually really poor. They have virtually nobody in their squad that will sell for profit and a lot of the players are on wages too big for other clubs to take them hence why they need to wait until their contracts run out.

This season has been a freak and they have performed way, way above themselves but I would bet a lot of money that this will not last over a sustained period.
Wow

AmazingB-DB-DB-DB-D

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." : : "There are none so blind as those who will not see.

The Sevco thread todayo_O

“Kent is one of the worst players in the league.”

“Mark Allen got sacked because he couldn’t sell any of our players and Ross Wilson is heading the same way.”

“We are going to owe Mike Ashley at least £15m. Phil 3 names sources have confirmed this.“

The above is just in the most recent page as well.

All supplemented by chartered accountant Adam Smiths multi paragraph posts on our finances and impending liquidation every hour or so.

Every thread on their board is stagnant yet the Sevco one is full flow. They really are mentally diseased.

Financial doping hmmmm didn't they just report a half year loss of £6m? Didn't they also run at a £8m loss the year they got to the Uefa Cup final? Apparently it's perfectly okay for them to financially dope then.

As for spending fortunes Mcgregor, Aribo, Arfield, Kamara, Davis,Morelos,Jack and Tav all played the other night and combined cost less in transfer fees than Barkas did.

“Mark Allen got sacked because he couldn’t sell any of our players and Ross Wilson is heading the same way.”

“We are going to owe Mike Ashley at least £15m. Phil 3 names sources have confirmed this.“

All supplemented by chartered accountant Adam Smiths multi paragraph posts on our finances and impending liquidation every hour or so.

Every thread on their board is stagnant yet the Sevco one is full flow. They really are mentally diseased.

They were reminiscing yesterday about where they were when Hibs beat us in the Scottish cup final 5 years ago lol

They've been reduced to rubble this season.

They were reminiscing yesterday about where they were when Hibs beat us in the Scottish cup final 5 years ago lol

Reminiscing about where they were when that new club they don’t care about lost to a diddy club from Edinburgh.

I bet most of their defeats at Hampden in cup games hardly registers with our support beyond the weekend it actually happens. Enjoyed at the time and then quickly forgotten about.

Them still rejoicing about the 2016 SC final and it living long in their memory just sums up their support.

We really do consume every aspect of their lives.

We have no one In our squad we can sell for a profit.
I’m sure he’s confused us with his own team

“That is Roofe and they've got extremely lucky that he has not been injured. Gerrard and that "team" have spent fortunes on dross and his success in the market is actually really poor. They have virtually nobody in their squad that will sell for profit and a lot of the players are on wages too big for other clubs to take them hence why they need to wait until their contracts run out”

Reminiscing about where they were when that new club they don’t care about lost to a diddy club from Edinburgh.

I bet most of their defeats at Hampden in cup games hardly registers with our support beyond the weekend it actually happens. Enjoyed at the time and then quickly forgotten about.

Them still rejoicing about the 2016 SC final and it living long in their memory just sums up their support.

We really do consume every aspect of their lives.
Wow 5 years! It's gone past in a flash. Thankfully I don't remember too much about the game, other than the Mrs picking me up from the station steaming.

Them talking about selling players oh the irony once Eduoard(pen) gets punted out the door like Ping-Pong, Ntchem and the Israeli guy they'll be struggling come 3rd in this league.

Take Eduoard and Elyounoussi out of their team this season and they'd be no better than an average Hibs side.

Hope they enjoy their new world class strike force of smackhead Griffiths and sicknote Ajeti next season and foam at the mouth about how great they are for selling every decent player they have like a total wee diddy club.

Embarrassing

I can barely tell you who bear them last year, never mind where I was when it happened

Them talking about selling players oh the irony once Eduoard(pen) gets punted out the door like Ping-Pong, Ntchem and the Israeli guy they'll be struggling come 3rd in this league.

Take Eduoard and Elyounoussi out of their team this season and they'd be no better than an average Hibs side.

Hope they enjoy their new world class strike force of smackhead Griffiths and sicknote Ajeti next season and foam at the mouth about how great they are for selling every decent player they have like a total wee diddy club.
Take out the beneficial refereeing decisions they’ve had during the course of this season and we’d already be champions

Kent is so bad. Cant even remember last time he scored...

How in this day and age could they squirrel away money mate? It would be tax fraud for a kick off...
I do not know how this could be achieved either , but i just cant help thinking that the Bheast board seem very calm and have something up their sleeves, i was just inviting a bit of brainstorming amongst the bears,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back