Invading the pitch

I personally think the ‘fu*k the pope’ continuously being chanted for several minutes will do more damage!!

Song book absolutely outstanding for 80 mins then we tar it with that bulls*it, no need for it at the football and it just gives our enemies a tap in
I personally agree with this. The fans running onto the pitch might be a bit silly but unlike the cup final it was genuine over exuberance, nothing more. The song book though will do far more damage.

Fair play to the guys who spend their time and money following rangers everywhere but that invading the pitch carry on needs to stop. It happened against Partick last year and again today. How embarrassing would it have been if ross county had equalised today and we've invaded the pitch? Not to mention the fact the club can get fined. The day we win the league I'll accept it, until then stay in the stands
You know what it's been a f*cker of a 5 years and a lot of those lads follow this team everywhere. You see them online looking for tickets doing what they can to get to every game! So excuse them for f*cking bleeding Rangers and getting over - exuberant (see what I did there) with relief! We have had so many false dawns in the last 3 years and when a new signing on the back of the positive transfer window gives relief to the supporters, who probably have put in a 12 hour shift today, after an abysmal 2nd half performance then stop being embarrassed on their behalf. No one cares! What would be nice is if our support could just enjoy what is going on at the moment!

You know what it's been a f*cker of a 5 years and a lot of those lads follow this team everywhere. You see them online looking for tickets doing what they can to get to every game! So excuse them for f*cking bleeding Rangers and getting over - exuberant (see what I did there) with relief! We have had so many false dawns in the last 3 years and when a new signing on the back of the positive transfer window gives relief to the supporters, who probably have put in a 12 hour shift today, after an abysmal 2nd half performance then stop being embarrassed on their behalf. No one cares! What would be nice is if our support could just enjoy what is going on at the moment!
Good post mate.

I thought it was brilliant, a sporadic outpouring of jubilation. No doubt the usual bedwetters in the media will see it differently.
I thought so to but did mention that no doubt we will get our balls booted for it. Had it not been Cummings then it wouldn't have happened. I think that the fans positivity about his signing has caused this outpour of ya fkn beauty.

I honestly wouldn't care, I have zero interest in what they do unless it directly affects Rangers FC.

What the spoonburners did directly effected Rangers as a club and our supporters.
We got a bad name for the scum bastards invading Hampden.
Perhaps you missed this, or were only ten at the time.

Rarely happens, though I agree it should stay in the stands hardly embarrassing imo.
We'll need to agree to disagree, I personally find it embarrassing and not befitting of our club. I could understand it if a last min winner against Barca or cup final against the mankies but not for me against the bottom team in the league

Displays like this will go along way to helping the player make his mind up on what he wants to do when the loan finishes. Fight for game time in the championship or enjoy a following like we offer and regular game time.

OP wind your neck in have abit of fun. I loved it and the tims hated it because they haven't fu*ked up about it.

WATP

We'll need to agree to disagree, I personally find it embarrassing and not befitting of our club. I could understand it if a last min winner against Barca or cup final against the mankies but not for me against the bottom team in the league

Send us a list of who and when we’re permitted to do it then eh?

Cheers.

What the spoonburners did directly effected Rangers as a club and our supporters.
I was referring to celtic, not Hibs, but I'd imagine you knew that but chose to ignore it so you could continue
I thought so to but did mention that no doubt we will get our balls booted for it. Had it not been Cummings then it wouldn't have happened. I think that the fans positivity about his signing has caused this outpour of ya fkn beauty.
I agree, any other player and that doesn't happen. He's got what it takes to be a real star for us and I think the fans have latched on to this straight away.

It was nothing to do with beating Ross County it was to do with the young lads having had banter earlier on with a new signing and then that new signing scoring 4 mins after coming on then running to the fans that had had the banter with him.

Nothing more nothing less.

And if I had been a 16 or 17 year old (oh I wish) in the moment I probably would have done the same.

Yeah, cuz that's the same as what happened after Cummings' goal today. You need to calm yourself down a bit and get some perspective back in your life pal.

It was funny on the match thread, with all the moaning about there being too many stewards up our end. Cue a mini pitch invasion when we score.

I do enjoy what's going on at the moment. But should we not always aim higher? The standards that we expect on and off the pitch should always be higher. Because we are Rangers. We should always demand more. From players, staff and fans. We should all, always be wanting more with higher expectations. To grow as a club and be better tomorrow than we are today.
I don't want to criticise our support, but I will always be critical of those who I feel are worthy of it. Whether players, staff, the board or supporters. Cos I love Rangers and want us to improve. The people who ran on pitch today need to know it's unacceptable. I don't think they have committed some death by hanging offence, but they need to understand who and what they represent, and that our enemies are always looking for ways to undermine us and damage us. And that behaviour does nothing to our benefit and provides ammunition to those who look to damage us.

I laughed at it...in a good way, towards bears enjoying the moment.

Don't see the problem. They hardly charged up the park, attacked County players and goaded opposition.
This....a wee bit cringey but theres a lot of built up emotion and relief about these days...the caravan rolls on..

I do enjoy what's going on at the moment. But should we not always aim higher? The standards that we expect on and off the pitch should always be higher. Because we are Rangers. We should always demand more. From players, staff and fans. We should all, always be wanting more with higher expectations. To grow as a club and be better tomorrow than we are today.
I don't want to criticise our support, but I will always be critical of those who I feel are worthy of it. Whether players, staff, the board or supporters. Cos I love Rangers and want us to improve. The people who ran on pitch today need to know it's unacceptable. I don't think they have committed some death by hanging offence, but they need to understand who and what they represent, and that our enemies are always looking for ways to undermine us and damage us. And that behaviour does nothing to our benefit and provides ammunition to those who look to damage us.
Where the hell have you been for the last 5 years! This dignified silence bullshit, we are better than that garbage and giving our haters ammunition crap just appeases our enemies! It doesn't matter what we do the same shit comes our way and you can sit in silence until the day of our revenge comes but me and a large number of our fans will be enjoying it when we can and everything we can.

These guys were up at 7 to get the bus to Dingwall, probably not even home yet - let them have some fun for God’s sake.

Yeah, cuz

As I thought, ten.
Teenager yet?
Oh and at my age I think I will be fine.
I refuse to believe you hold all this anger/bitterness just because some Rangers fans celebrated a goal in a manner that wasn't to your liking, resorting to personal attacks on fellow Bears just to release your fury. Take a break from the Internet for a few days and compose yourself, man.

You need to take into account the average age of our away support.They're young guys with a drink in them.I've got to say no harm done so on you go boys,if I was 18 again I might have been on the pitch myself.

I thought it was brilliant. I watched it with an 80 year old bear who doesn’t get to watch many games and he was delighted to see passion coming from the stands. Me? I was just gutted not to have been there and joining in!

%^*& up op

I'd prefer our support not to do this. Probably just some young lads being a bit over exuberant but shouldn't be the norm. Presumably we could be fined/punished and we don't need it.

I refuse to believe you hold all this anger/bitterness just because some Rangers fans celebrated a goal in a manner that wasn't to your liking, resorting to personal attacks on fellow Bears just to release your fury. Take a break from the Internet for a few days and compose yourself, man.

Anger/bitterness?

BBBwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haahhhaaaaa.
Not bad I think for a sixty year old numpty.

Heard a few coppers talking about it on the way out and they seemed to think that there was no harm done? Rangers even including it in some of their official photos. Get over it i say ;)

Stick it right up yer arse op.

We will celebrate anyway we like whenever we like, wherever we like.

We will never be told what to do when you lot abuse children at your club and then keep it quiet and hide the outcome of any investigations.

Simply get to %^*&.

I was willing the guy with the drum on to the pitch aswell. They lads behind the goals never stopped all day. Hope they had a good journey home and a right good sash up. Cos we are the fucking people!!!!

I’ve got to say I was cringing at it as well. Celebrate of course. But why come on to the pitch? I don’t get it and spare me this ‘exuberance’ talk. I just think that sort of behaviour displays a lack of class. Is it a huge deal? No. But it’s not for me.

Back