MOTM Poll Slavia Praha v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday 11th March - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Thought sparta were excellent 1st half, took us maybe 25 to 30 minutes to start building into it. 2nd half we were by far the better team. Draw probably the right result though we could've took it.

Stanciu is a player and bah is a younger Tavernier, he was really good.
I thought Sparta were invisible :p

Hungover, away from home and a gullible ref to contend with. To come back home with a score draw is some achievement.
The celebration's continue!

Thought we were in for a drubbing given our sloppy play and the quality of their first goal.

1-1 That'll do nicely going back to Ibrox
I was thinking Juventus early on. But we sobered up and started to play pretty well. Time to re-group and go again next time. This team are decent, but we can get through if we mind our work- not a certainty by any means.

They dropped off after Morelos clattered the Romanian. For all the possession they had I felt confident it was staying 1-1.

1-0 next week and on we go.

What a save from Greegs, he dives to the right, he dives to the left.

I selected Patterson as MoM for the fact of his experience at this level and the good game he had.
Two good sides with lots of excellent young talent, none more so than Patterson and the lad Sima he was up against

Considering we're playing without Tav and Jack we've done very well imo, but if either or even both of them were available next week then I would expect us to get through no bother.

However no Barisic, Tav or Jack and it'll still be a struggle.

Does anyone know what the latest news on their progress is?

Thought aribo second half stood up as discussed a tough night for young Patterson but remember his goal saving tackle but shagger ffs what an incredible save

World class save but we shouldn’t be surprised he is on top of his game. Best season at Rangers by far. He just keeps coming up with saves that keeps us in games. B-D B-D :)):)):p:p

Far better display second half after a first half where we weren't in the hunt.
A better result than the overall performance.The save was just out of this world.

Brilliant result and the bonus is we surely can't get another ref that's going to let that lot get away with even half the fouls they committed tonight.

Caution here, I ain't a scaremongerer but we got a 1-1 draw in the Scottish cup at sheepville, took m to Ibrox but let ourselves down on the replay night.

I do however realise we are in a far better position than then but it still is there at the back of the mind.

Well done my team tonight.
We're now the Champions of Scotland mate, that mindset needs to run right through the heart of the club. From players and fans, the letdowns in the past should no longer be up for consideration

Much better in the second half. Thought the ref was poor. Shagger was outstanding, Aribo had a good game and Patterson was very good tonight especially when you think how young he is his confidence must be sky high just now.

Due to his lack of experience he had a bit of a difficult 1st half, but importantly he never gave up. He was more comfortable in the 2nd half and even managed to get forward on a few occasions. A big game for young Nathan where he'll have learned a lot. For encouragement he gets my MOTM vote. :)) . Oh! and that tackle in the penalty box

Must have got some kebabs in at half time and sobered up. Great result to take back to Ibrox. Free weekend to refresh the players and go at them from the start and we go through

That is an unbelievable save.

The kind that will give us an incredible lift for the 2nd leg. You could read the Slavia player's mind 'how did he save that?'

Thought Aribo had a good second half. Morelos did well to win fouls / hold the ball up.

Good result against a good team. More like ourselves in second half and they looked disappointed coming off the park. Away goal important and I fancy us second leg at home with a week’s preparation and celebration out of our system. What a world class keeper we have.

Pleased with the result especially after the opening 20mins or so but we stuck to the task and at least held our own in the second half.
Thought Patterson did well and he will have gained very valuable experience from that game. McGregor the stand out though, and that save is something the mentally challengeds could only dream about from their pack of dud goalies.

Latest posts

Back