Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly why even react to then it I don’t talk to any of them about football ,anyway who cares it’s only them that keep this ridiculous charade up all the Governing bodies of Football recognise our achievements it’s moonhowling at its finest from them just lap up their pain .
The more they deny, the better it gets.

Watched a bit of one of their podcasts the day with that failed hack Anthony haggerty. He seemed to take great offence to the riots in the piggery car park being put in the same bracket as the weekend's celebrations due to the difference in scale of the 2 events. I immediately thought of the SFA report on child sex abuse and how it actively sought to share blame equally across all clubs.
These c#nts have serious difficulty in displaying any kind of self awareness or rational thought.

it's not a KM thing but I just found it quite amusing

EwSXVj1XAAEuVsG

RIP Terry B-D

and obviously genuine condolences to the other two families just incase somebody calls me inconsiderate for posting it
That is genuinely priceless

I love the fitness rage/paranoia. Cheating, caffeine, fck knows what else. There's a reason Scott Wright put on 4 kilos in 4 weeks but not an ounce of body fat. Our training is elite as is our diets and recoveries, everything is optimum. Our players are machines Having a mid season holiday to get smashed in dubai kinda shows the difference ya mental bastards!

We've all kicked off too early, it's not over yet B-)

the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606

Club Captain

As i said before on the 0.01% chance that it did come down to goal difference then there would still be a chance could pip them. Right now they are 26 goals better off. That becomes 11 goals on the basis of us winning 7 games and them losing 6 straight games. Throw in a couple of 3 or 4 goals wins for us in the 7 games and 1 or 2 2 goal defeats in their 6 games it become very close. I don't think they have thought about this scenario.
your fuckin right there. truthfully now how long did you stay up working that out

Financial experts and sports scientists, you’ve got to give it to the poets they really are experts in a good number of fields for a crowd that have probably never seen the inside of a classroom.
We've been hiding covid tests in a top secret lab as well. They've got an inside man on it compiling a dossier as we speak. Expect big developments over the coming days.

Holy fcuk!

There needs to come a time when we do call out the term ‘old firm’. Yes, it died in 2012 in any event, but this narrative of us being as bad as them has to be called out and ended.

We are a club that was set up for all. There have been exceptions to this over the years, as there is with every club, where standards have slipped or the likes. Whereas the huns were set up to be sectarian and have done this through the years, most famously with their anti catholic policy which the old club employed. Lately their fans objection to the BLM movement. We as an organisation are unlike them in terms of equal rights.

Their old organisation were cheats. They systemically used an illegal tax scheme to ensure they got every financial advantage going. Celtic had one player on such a scheme as he was transferred over from another contract (Juninho/middlesborough) and rectified that at the earliest opportunity. We as a club are not cheats, whereas their old club was. If anyone genuinely believes they would not cheat when it comes to covid protocols, well... there is nowhere they would not stoop.

The events of late with regards to their fans breaching covid should further distance us from the ‘old firm’ thing. We had fans turn up at the ground, in the low 100s, to protest Lennon or to celebrate 9iar ,4x treble. In the main, they were condemned by fellow fans. Our club went on a, totally legal, trip to Dubai. Whilst legal, it was totally condemned by fans. Those absolute reprobates went out, with the encouragement of their players and management, to party. Assaulting police, wink at stadiums(so so weird), wrecking memorial benches and trashing the city. Their supporters and pundits say that you have to excuse it in the circumstance, when the circumstance is a global pandemic.

The shame game where the offensive football act or whatever it was called brought in - 11 arrests, all of which to rangers supporters, in a match they had three people sent off which included a player manhandling a ref and their player confronting our manager. This was the same week a Manchester derby happened where there were 29 arrests, and no such order brought in in England.

They trashed Manchester, Barcelona twice, Glasgow recently. All while we get praised in the same places and won fan awards for our behaviour in Seville.

No other team gets banded in with another like we do with them. Is it geography? If so, why are Patrick thistle fans not included? It’s certainly not because of what the clubs stand for because they couldn’t be further apart. Nobody gets banded in with Millwall when they are racist idiots, because of some rivalry. If Manchester United fans do anything bad, nobody comes out and says what are those Manchester City fans, or Liverpool fans, like.

It is time that people come out and just say it how it is. If the game is moved, it’s not because ‘old firm’ fans can’t behave. It’s because the huns cannot behave and their clubs hierarchy will never condemn them because it will mean condemning the majority of the support, not the minority that exists with every club.

It’s time this term wasn’t just ignored by the club, but actively looked to distance from it. No more guilt by... I was going to write association... but there is no association with these reprobates.
If I ever need to convince anyone here in the States that that lot are the worst kind of hypocrites, I just tell them about Mark Walters. That's all anyone will ever need to know to understand the truth about the Glasgow Celtic.

Aye, that's one way of putting it.

I mean, you almost have to admire the mental gymnastics. Widespread child abuse gets passed off as "standards have slipped" but when it comes to us they can rhyme off every city we've "trashed" and even get down to individual incidents during the weekend celebrations.

They are in love with the idea of their supporters as fair play ambassadors.
I'd love to catch one of them bragging about it in mixed company just so I could ask "what was that Mark Viduka song you used to sing?" Then force them to answer.

"We are a club set up for all. Charity blah blah blah. Social justice blah blah blah." Then in the next breath they are banging on about how much the club with worth and how many millions they are going to get from selling a player.

It's great watching them get all indignant because big bad Rangers are back on top.
The great myth they were set up as a charity! It was certainly charitable status the priest who set them up was wanting, just like Hibs, but to get them off the ground the money men came in and saw the potential for profit. At no point were they set up as a charity for the poor! They borrowed Hibs players and financially induced them to sign for Celtic! Hibs being an actual charity could not compete! They go on about financial doping, they did it from day 1!

Last edited:
Holy fcuk!

There needs to come a time when we do call out the term ‘old firm’. Yes, it died in 2012 in any event, but this narrative of us being as bad as them has to be called out and ended.

We are a club that was set up for all. There have been exceptions to this over the years, as there is with every club, where standards have slipped or the likes. Whereas the huns were set up to be sectarian and have done this through the years, most famously with their anti catholic policy which the old club employed. Lately their fans objection to the BLM movement. We as an organisation are unlike them in terms of equal rights.

Their old organisation were cheats. They systemically used an illegal tax scheme to ensure they got every financial advantage going. Celtic had one player on such a scheme as he was transferred over from another contract (Juninho/middlesborough) and rectified that at the earliest opportunity. We as a club are not cheats, whereas their old club was. If anyone genuinely believes they would not cheat when it comes to covid protocols, well... there is nowhere they would not stoop.

The events of late with regards to their fans breaching covid should further distance us from the ‘old firm’ thing. We had fans turn up at the ground, in the low 100s, to protest Lennon or to celebrate 9iar ,4x treble. In the main, they were condemned by fellow fans. Our club went on a, totally legal, trip to Dubai. Whilst legal, it was totally condemned by fans. Those absolute reprobates went out, with the encouragement of their players and management, to party. Assaulting police, wink at stadiums(so so weird), wrecking memorial benches and trashing the city. Their supporters and pundits say that you have to excuse it in the circumstance, when the circumstance is a global pandemic.

The shame game where the offensive football act or whatever it was called brought in - 11 arrests, all of which to rangers supporters, in a match they had three people sent off which included a player manhandling a ref and their player confronting our manager. This was the same week a Manchester derby happened where there were 29 arrests, and no such order brought in in England.

They trashed Manchester, Barcelona twice, Glasgow recently. All while we get praised in the same places and won fan awards for our behaviour in Seville.

No other team gets banded in with another like we do with them. Is it geography? If so, why are Patrick thistle fans not included? It’s certainly not because of what the clubs stand for because they couldn’t be further apart. Nobody gets banded in with Millwall when they are racist idiots, because of some rivalry. If Manchester United fans do anything bad, nobody comes out and says what are those Manchester City fans, or Liverpool fans, like.

It is time that people come out and just say it how it is. If the game is moved, it’s not because ‘old firm’ fans can’t behave. It’s because the huns cannot behave and their clubs hierarchy will never condemn them because it will mean condemning the majority of the support, not the minority that exists with every club.

It’s time this term wasn’t just ignored by the club, but actively looked to distance from it. No on guilt by... I was going to write association... but there is no association with these reprobates.
Tell a lie often enough. Celtc, not RFC, was set up specifically as a sectarian club. With mercenary players stolen from Hibs on wages, contrary to amateur status rules.

That’s the biggest lie of them all. You were set up to prevent Catholics frequenting Presbyterian soup kitchens and engaging with protestants. You were associated with sectarianism from the start. The only reason you hired non-Catholic players was because without them you couldn’t field a competitive team.

You are correct sir, if memory serves did they not try a kafflik only policy and ended up flirting with relegation; maybe the 30's or 40's?

“At least we never won the league”

I see celtc fans against criminalisation are saying the police have visited their trouble makers to tell them not to go to their dump at the old firm game.

Just the usual other half of the old firm attention seeking, I suspect. Do we really think that the police are going to waste resources going through a list of “the other half of the old firm” season ticket holders, especially those without any criminal records, so that they can visit them and advise them not to turn up at the ground on old firm day?

They are discussing who stays and who goes today, they really are in complete turmoil with loads of pish players.

One of then happy to pay 5 million for the right back Keny o_O

The great myth they were set up as a charity! It was certainly charitable status the priest who set them up was wanting, just like Hibs, but to get them off the ground the money men came in and saw the potential for profit. At no point were they set up as a charity for the poor! They borrowed Hibs players and financially induced them to sign for Celtic! Hibs being an actual charity could not compete! They go on about financial doping, they did it from day 1!
The one that gets me Mr W is the inducement they had for players.

A pub, usually in the Gallowgate.

Some good behaviour from a man of the cloth.

Hibs played a friendly v the New Glasgow club to help them get on their way, Celtic repaid the kindness by stealing all Hibs best players, Hibs went out of business.

This is what I dont get.

Do they genuinely believe they are just unlucky in europe and we are super lucky?

At what point do you sit there and go hang on maybe were pish here and need to fix it. I watched our game tonight and whilst I was relaxed i knew we could play better. Do these numpties not have that same level of comprehension?
Don.t you think that it's very suspicious that the harder the team train the luckier they get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back