MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Someone break a fuckin leg here. Hate these pricks. That was 100% racist abuse, Kamara doesn’t react like that for just anything

Superb run, Rangers.
Outsmarted more than beaten, by a team that`s shown by it`s antics tonight; just how far we have progressed on the European stage, that they have to resort more to shitehousery (when they are obviously talented enough) to win the tie.
I would sooner have lost the tie on aggregate to Royal Antwerp by 9-5, 8-6, whatever; at least they wanted to play the game.
That`s modern football I suppose.
Disappointed, but we will be back again, without doubt.
Take comfort, Bears, WATP.

Fucking atrocious from roofe. Your never winning that pull out of it.

Clear red.

He's sold the Jersey tonight.

Best we can hope for is a set piece on a young keeper.
let's not overeact.

I'd expect him to go for that ball. Infact there's similar goals been scored numerous tumwscalm do
Sack the c*nt......Ffs !:)):)):)):))
Calm down mate

My main point was arfield wasn't in the game or been fully fit.

Think hagi should have started.

You seen how bold they were making a triple change at 1-0.

I think we approached the game to passive and didn't make the changes quick enough

We would have had to have been at our very best to beat this side. Sadly we got hit by some bad injuries and tried to force some back too quick and it didn't work out.

I think with how we've grown the past few years is a good sign that we will be better prepared in the future.

100% he has just said something racist, covering his mouth and the reaction says it all.

Horrible horrible dirty b@stard of a side!

We should have walked off!

You’ve got to create opportunities to get the goal, Tell me how many chances we missed? Wright would have worried them.
As for him doing nothing to suggest he could have given them problems by running at them? Did you see how many times they had to hack down Kent.
He’s not as good as Kent to start with.

Back