MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Like the Germans last time we are a level short at this stage .

I hoped we could win but after 1st game I doubted it .

Re the first red anybody making excuses is a bit delusional.

5eab3059-9029-43ac-b92f-eea3fd159555.jpg
There's no arguing it was a red.

Nobody is saying it was intentional. Roofe isn't a dirty player. But it was stupid and dangerous. That's why it was a red. A red card doesn't always mean there was malice.

It really does astound me how some simply cannot ever accept that a Rangers sending off can sometimes be the correct decision.

Like the Germans last time we are a level short at this stage .

I hoped we could win but after 1st game I doubted it .

Re the first red anybody making excuses is a bit delusional.

5eab3059-9029-43ac-b92f-eea3fd159555.jpg
Anyone saying it's not a red is off their fucking head

You can argue wether it was intentional or not but you can't be going studs first into some cunts face and expect to stay on the pitch

We love this team but too many have been a bit blind to its deficiencies. Central defence and central midfield could still be significantly improved. We've lost some very poor goals at this level, we've just bee good at scoring more than the other teams until now.

That said, we could have played a lot better and we're missing a couple of big players.
Agreed. In the Champions league, the teams are better at diving and dark arts and have more quality. A timely wake up call, for what we're going to need to prosper against top quality. Helander is a good defender, but injuries begin to worry me. Same with Ryan Jack. We need to players to be playing more than sitting games out.

Disappointing, but the league was always the priority. We won that. Our 55th title lurkers. Been a great European run and we just ran out of steam in the end. WATP.

Wright has done nothing to suggest he was the answer to a problem tonight.
Chasing a goal is why Roofe was selected, another forward.
You’ve got to create opportunities to get the goal, Tell me how many chances we missed? Wright would have worried them.
As for him doing nothing to suggest he could have given them problems by running at them? Did you see how many times they had to hack down Kent.

Some folk have to calm down a wee bit. I get that you're frustrated and maybe even angry, but this is the most consistently impressive Rangers team in Europe we've had. Theyve earned our support in what has been a bit of a nightmare, but theyre not suddenly dreadful players, if anything it shows us where we should be aiming for moving forward. If we want to make it to the CL groups next year we might have to overcome Slavia or a team of similar quality. If we reach the groups we'll be playing better

Back