MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
100% he has just said something racist, covering his mouth and the reaction says it all.

Horrible horrible dirty b@stard of a side!

We should have walked off!
If so then it must be reported.

Doesn't matter whether it can't be proved. It needs to be put on the record anyway.

Kamara clearly upset by what was said and should have walked off...the coward even covered his mouth so that says he had plenty to hide

What a snide little fucker he was. He knew exactly what he was doing, and they get to sub him instead of him getting what he deserves. Cúnt.

And a fucking horrible side.

What else would he have said? Especially the fact that he tried to hide it.

%^*& this shower of cunts. I’d usually wish whoever put us out well but I hope they get pumped.

Christ only a few weeks ago balogun was the bees knees. One bad game and he isn’t good enough. Thankfully you are not the manager

Only people impressed by defenders who can sort of run fast rate Balogun. Sorry for not thinking Wigan’s fourth best centre half of last season isn’t good enough for the knockout stages of European competition.

There's no way Glen shakes his hand on his way off if it was racist.

I think it's more likely there was a bit of spray/spit with him being so close, which in the current climate is bang out of order

Esit: My bad, thought it was the same player that got subbed.

Hope we're no gonny take the foot off the gas like the last 2 legs for rest of season .. plenty to play for still Rangers!

Its not right, but if the games in the balance I reckon we walk off there. The situation has stopped that from happening

Back