MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Can’t stand this English c_unt commentary on CBS! Fking mentally challenged lickspittle! Hope the team kick fk out of these Czech c_unts in the tunnel!

The referee lost any grip of the game in the first 5 minutes, where one of their players should have been booked for a cynical trip on Kent.
He shat it, they twigged right away and just carried on.
An utter and complete wanker.

The players should have walked off. It was clearly racist. Kamara would never have reacted that way otherwise.

Look at their keepers face. And yet some will tell you it’s not dangerous play. The guy looks like he’s just been jumped ffs

Nope, I thought Arfield selection from the start was a mistake and he played a huge part in losing the first goal. We were always chasing it from then. Hagi should have been on from the start.
When we went 1 down Hagi was the sub for Arfield, but starting the game 1-1 and ahead in the tie, Arfield was the option, it didnt work, we move on

I say we should have all waked off in solidarity cause he quite clearly racially abused kamara f**k these cheats
I agree but I can’t get my head around a player making a racist remark when there are black players in his own side? I wouldn’t like to play alongside a racist, I’d imagine those guys won’t either.

Wish we had done the business tonight against these horrible rats... they're a good side that resort to stupid tactics... but to get this far consistently in Europe is an achievement in of itself. Bring on the Champion's League next season.

Back