MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
There's no way Glen shakes his hand on his way off if it was racist.

I think it's more likely there was a bit of spray/spit with him being so close, which in the current climate is bang out of order

Esit: My bad, thought it was the same player that got subbed.
It wasn’t him the guy is still on the now

I normally respect your opinions but I have to say that’s a lot of pish. It’s fine margins at this level. Didn’t go our way tonight. Saying it’s a step too far for Gerrard at this stage and telling us what he did wrong is pretty conceited.
Oh, FFS, FB. You’ve been on FF too long to come out with push like that. Everyone is allowed an opinion without that ‘conceit’ nonsense.
Yes, I agree it is fine margins and Gerrard got them wrong.

Are there officers inside the stadium? This guy should be arrested if its race.

Glen K is a chilled guy, someone with a generic insult isnt getting him angry like that.

I was having a look on a betting site earlier and noticed this about the Referee.

'The man in the middle in Govan will be the Israeli official Orel Grinfeld. His back catalogue is strewn with cards, both domestically and in Europe. His most recent eight games in European competition have produced 37 yellow cards(over 4.5 average), and a red card.'

Hope he doesn't spoil the game.

I think Celtic being utterly shite has cost us this tie in some way.

That goalies face is some mess.
Nah, they're genuinely just a better team than us.

We can get to this level, we just need to be a bit cutthroat in replacing some of our current players. I don't think we'll do it until some people retire.

I'll take another red if somebody cracks him on the jaw, several times

I agree.

Celtic-Fist-2.jpg

let's not overeact.

I'd expect him to go for that ball. Infact there's similar goals been scored numerous tumwscalm do
Calm down mate

My main point was arfield wasn't in the game or been fully fit.

Think hagi should have started.

You seen how bold they were making a triple change at 1-0.

I think we approached the game to passive and didn't make the changes quick enough
I'd expect him to go with his head mate, going with the foot is naive at best.

I

If Kamara was called a n*gg*r or equivalent we should get him interviewed and get him just to call that prick out. Unacceptable.

Well it was a great run.

Tonight we just came up against a better team, though I do think it’s one we might look back on with a little bit of what could have been.

No blame on Roofe for me I think he was entitled to try and win the ball, but when he doesn’t get it then he has to go.

Balogun I think given how the ref was managing the game was a walking red card as soon as he had been booked. I do wonder if Gerrard will regret not putting on Helander.

As for what was said to Kamara I think it’s been racial abuse, and I hope it’s dealt with.

Back