MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Just let it go then eh.

Something sinister was said, I’m glad the way he reacted, fighting for his teammate who has been abused in someway.
I've absolutely no problem with him doing that, in fact I expect it. But he had his say, got a yellow for his trouble. No point on keeping on at a volatile referee and getting another one.

The club can and should lodge a complaint. All these cards just carry on into the Cl.

People trying to suggest I'm condoning racist behaviour need to get a grip.

There is a difference with this and Leverkusen last year. This was winnable and I am still very proud of all the players this season. We will learn from this experience and strengthen again next season too. We have had fantastic season and I will not let this disappointment take things out of perspective. We are Rangers we will be back keep our chin up.

Classless cunts. Guys clearly said something racist as Gerrard pointing it out to the spar ta black players.

I welcome an increase in covid rates in Prague.

We’ve got what we deserved, nothing, we were poor, they were cheats and racists, ref was shocking worst ref performance I’ve seen, think he is a distant cousin of Clancy?

What a disappointing way to go out of the competition. The team has played great football in Europe this season and its sad to see it end like this. I think we've faced better teams than Prague this year and done better against them, but they were a good match for us, and too well organized and streetwise on the day.

The set the referees mindset from the start today. Yell loudly and every 50/50 will go your way. However, it would be wrong to blame the ref for our exit. We just lacked the quality to break down a well organized side. We've built a good team, but we need everyone at the top of their game to compete at this level. Too many players we less than their best today. Only Davis and Kamara really excelled. They targeted Alfie and made sure he was in the referees eye early on, this made it hard for him to use his body in hold up play. Any display of strength from him would routinely punished. Kent tried hard but ran into a wall. Apart from one shot, he barely contributed. Aribo couldn't seem to match the speed of their passing, Arfield was well off the pace and very careless with turnovers. We certainly tried but nothing was coming off for us, the red sealed our fate, but might not have influenced the result

The European journey comes to an end. Its been a good ride. Its just a pity we fell to a strong defence and gamesmanship rather than flowing football. If there is any consolation its in the knowledge going forward that we could and should have done far better in this tie.

You called him an idiot. That would insinuate that he has went in and done it on purpose.
Yes because when you essentially karate kick in the air when he could’ve tried to head it, he’s asking to be sent off.

Hence, idiotic.

I know many “idiots”, I often teach classrooms full of them. They don’t often realise the stupidity of their own actions at times.

Back