MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Maybe he would have been a risk and maybe wouldn't have lasted 90 minutes, but the way Patterson played when he come on makes it a bit of a mystery for me why he didn't start.

Brutal watch in all honesty after a reasonably bright start our passing & crossing went to the dogs allowing them easy possession and runs at goal.

AmcG top notch today but it didn't need to be that way we if the midfield had made better use of the ball in their last third .

A few quality crosses from the wing & corners but overall shocking how much we gave the ball away .

It was bad on Thursday night in terms freebies amidst those cunts diving & not taking the game by the scruff of the neck .

Happy for Alfredo to score but motm by a mile was the man between the sticks

After the European games I am quite happy to take a draw against them even though we really didn’t play well at all.
Whether we like it or not, they have been the better team in the last two games but we managed to get four points out of those matches.
Hopefully, we play better and dominate in the last game at home.
We will get better and stronger next season.
I did like the look of Scott Wright when he came on.

Only managed to catch the first half. Feared the worst and in what mindset the players were in and after they scored, but glad Alfie scored. My overall conclusion is that they are a crap team and if we had been on our game would have given them a right doing.
Upshot is that result might get Khennedy the job.

Sorry mate but did you not see roofe earlier in the season?

At the start of the season he took a few games to get up to speed and the same applies here (he's been out injured for months) . A couple of games and he will be flying again like pre Christmas.
Fair enough - but in all honestly this is the last we are going to get to see Defoe play. I'd like that and to see what he can offer is for the last matches

Performance wasn't great but we're still unbeaten.

They threw everything at that and still couldn't win. Left to cry about conspiracies and we could have nicked it at the end.

Hopefully have Tav and Jack back at Ibrox.

Do they honestly believe that's a penalty?

Come on its as clear a dive as could be
When you see it from the angle behind the goal you can see there is no contact at all, even O'neil was backtracking and said he hadn't seen much of it after they showed from there.

Performance apart ,the main thing is we are still undefeated and Alfie broke his duck and scored his 55th goal for us , poetic justice one might say, I'm not going to criticise the players today ,after what they went through on Thursday, I'll leave that to others WATP

Edouard could easily have got a second booking for diving. I'm just glad Clancy wasn't in charge.
100% it was a dive also thought O’Broon should have been booked long before he was and therefore sent off when he was booked again.

A poor performance from us. Lot of tired legs, passengers and minds elsewhere.

And yet they still cannot get a win against us, even at home, even after a week of preparation, with our attention elsewhere and them diving about like complete morons.

Still, A few bright spots to take from the game. Both Wright and Patterson looked good and Morelos finally scored against them.

International break now, so some time off for most of the squad, rotate the team for the game against Cove Rangers and then we should see more of Wright, McLaughlin, Simpson, Bassey, King in our home games against a woeful sheep team, a misfiring Hibs and away against St. Johnstone.

Now we have to take a bit of a break and then focus on bringing home a Double.

Kennedy so bitter, better team, definite penalty etc, etc. Don't take into consideration the week we've just had. We got away with one today but circumstances and all that. Missing our most consistent midfielder and our most creative player.

That will do,that lot had one objective today,inflict our first league defeat of the season and despite getting in front and having that opportunity they failed dropping 2 pts from a winning position,that`s 10 pts that lot have dropped from a winning position in the league this season,a great thing to see as that`s one of the most difficult flaws to fix.

Back