MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Brown “whoever scored at the back post” hahaha they can’t even say Morelos name! Looked close to tears in that interview drink it in lol.

They knew they had a big chance today considering our tiredness and injuries and they still can’t beat us.

Listening to Sky at full time what an irrelevant old so and so O'Neill is. The game left him by several years ago and it shows.

We were pretty lackluster and pedestrian at times today, understandable after Thursday, but not partiuclarly great to watch. However we're still unbeaten in the league with only a handful of games left to go and Alfie gets a goal against them finally. I'm pleased for Alfredo but his team mates didn't do too much to help him out there today.

What is it with these scumbags they can't say our name? Brown saying "whoever scored it" as if he didn't know.

‘MOTM given by our panel’ so 2 Tim’s and Boyd, I’m sure it was a unanimous decision that Lego Head deserved it, so obvious it was going to be any of the scum to get it

The midfield was non descript today. (Davis excepted)

Y'all can do and feel what you want, but I hate going away from Ibrox or the cesspit to an inferior squad and feeling we got a result at a draw.

Absolute garbage and they, as players, have once again let us down.

How is it, we can make players who are villified by their own as diddies, look good?

I'll take the draw. No chance the performance.

Wish Wright was introduced earlier. His pace looked like it was causing them worries at the back.
He needs more game time. He brings a bit of spark like Kent. And he’s fresh, unlike, seemingly, some of our regular starters. Not being critical, it’s been a long hard season for lots of the team.

I really liked seeing him driving straight through the middle. Given it was late in the game and they were tiring too that’s easier to do, still it was good to see.

Once Aribo went off we looked a lot better. Delighted for Buff to get his goal though and at least we keep our unbeaten run going despite not playing our best.
Aribo,one maybe two good games a month,but he’s an automatic pick for Gerrard.

I thought we looked like a side playing with 10 men today. They seemed to easily over run us in midfield.
End of season game. No prizes up for grabs. Performance kind of matched that.

All things considered not the worst result. Paterson a huge difference in the way we played. I actually thought we were going to sneak it at the end.

What is Mongo on about denied a penalty?

Anyway, we've went there today and to be honest underperformed, but we've came away with a point and Alfredo has scored, so I'll take it all day long.

Champions of Scotland, nothing has changed!

I think that's only the second time this season we've dropped points after the Thursday night European game,at the piggery today and Easter Road,that's some effort.

The midfield was non descript today. (Davis excepted)

Y'all can do and feel what you want, but I hate going away from Ibrox or the cesspit to an inferior squad and feeling we got a result at a draw.

Absolute garbage and they, as players, have once again let us down.

How is it, we can make players who are villified by their own as diddies, look good?

I'll take the draw. No chance the performance.
That was the worst our midfield has played against them since Gerrard arrived. And the midfield is where the entire team performance is set.

The result wasn't ideal, but given how we played it was acceptable given all the circumstances.

In all seriousness I was disappointed with our performance. Kamara wasn't himself today (understandably so) & few others didn't really turn up. Not putting the blame on Kamara but with tav being out ,he plays a key role on the right hand side & Celtic exploited that for much of the game hence the subs (which I called for btw)

Back