MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Well, I enjoyed watching the Scottish Champions go to Parkhied and maintain their unbeaten league run, especially after what the boys have gone through on Thursday. Really pleased for Alfie to break his hoo-do. Next time we play them I would like to see us thrash them but that was never on the cards today.

Couldn't believe the lack of urgency to close the ball down in the final 3rd. The amount of goals we've conceded from not breaking our necks to block a cross is shocking. Sauntered everywhere.

A draw isn't too bad but I want our players to empty the tank against them.

To put it mildly we were not at our best today. Too often robbed of the ball and failing to move it on quickly.
Satisfied with the point and very pleased that it was Alfie who notched our goal. Thank goodness for McGregor!

We're so good that we can be bad and still remain unbeaten, would be nice to start the next old firm with some intent, these past two have been forgettable.

That was a pretty tough watch for large spells but I'll take that result no problem. Undefeated and Alfie goal a bonus. Missing Tav - surely back for the next one against them. They still look so vulnerable at set plays and maybe Goldson could have done a bit better at the end. However MoM without question is Shagger.

We were better second half, but brutal in the first. Considering the rollercoaster we've been on this week I can live with that.

Lots of guilt edge chances for both sides that coulda won it, but I'll take a well deserved point, an Alfie OF goal and our unbeaten run to continue into the split.

Sunday league after a Saturday session type performance. Get it out the way, don't lose everyone happy enough, back on the beers B-D

Not our best performance, but after the week the players have had it’s understandable.

Still undefeated, Morelos got his goal and another game where they weren’t good enough to beat us when we weren’t at out best.

Once Aribo went off we looked a lot better. Delighted for Buff to get his goal though and at least we keep our unbeaten run going despite not playing our best.

A low energy performance from us, so nice to get the draw. Balogun clearly isn’t a right back (I am not convinced he is anything more than a 4th centre back, but that is a different debate). Good to see Alfie get his goal. Hats off to McGregor yet again. Wright has something about him. I can’t figure out whether Aribo and Hagi in the same team quite works - it’s fine when you are trying to unlock park the bus teams at Ibrox but it somehow seems to leave us a man light in midfield in games like today. Maybe that is as much to do with us missing Jack.

To sum it up they played at their highest level and only drew with us. We can and will play a lot better.

Don't know why we allow them the ball wide as much as they want, thought we looked better when Patterson came on, Kent and Davis and mcgregor were our picks, but Aribo in midfield at the piggery won't work. But I'll take that, keeps us undefeated.

Those scum c unts will be hurting at that result as they couldn't end our unbeaten run and Alfie scoring.
I'm happy enough with that result based on our performance.

Brown saying stone waller and the corner our goal came from should have been a foul against Kenny!

HAHAHAHA

McGregor is a fairly obvious choice for MOTM, but i don't think he made any incredible saves. If he lets in any of those shots then you'd be asking questions. The only one he maybe couldn't do much about is if Edouard puts the one in the first half straight through his legs, but the rest I think were good saves, but not ones we're not expecting a goalie to make.

All things considered, I'm happy with that result.

We were dodgy at the back, lacking urgency and composure in midfield, and didn't create that much.
But they still couldn't beat us.

The mark of champions.

Back