MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Obviously we want to win every old firm game, but I think a draw was a fair result, celtic had the better chances, McGregor played really well to save us.

Crocker still peddling the Glasgow derby pish. I’m loving the taste of their pain.

giphy.gif

Already Champions.
Still unbeaten in the league.
Morelos finally scores against them.

I don't think we should underestimate how much Thurs will have taken out of our squad.

We were rotten and they still couldn’t beat us.

That’s champions for you.

Well done boys, good draw (if there is such a thing).

Whip them silly in a few weeks.

Disappointing performance but its been a great season well done Rangers

Didn't play great, been an intense week, 1-1 draw, still unbeaten and Alfie scores.
I am quite happy with that overall.

Champions.

Shagger MOTM

No one else really in for consideration. A shame as I think Kent and Alfie were up for it today.

Midfield were absolutely shocking

Patterson did well when he came on. Alfie got his goal but was largely left up front on his own. No other outfield player stood out.

McGregor MOTM.

Played poorly, still undefeated and still looked the more likely in the last 10min.
Couple weeks rest, get some bodies back and give them a right sore one at Ibrox

Still unbeaten but I thought we let their defence off lightly today. Lack of support for Morelos and they passed the ball with ease. Wright deserved more time than he got.

Well done Gers.

They had two weeks rest. We had two days.

That’s a decent result and further confirmation that we’ve absolutely got their number.

Was the performance good ? No. But when I read comments on here saying “embarrassing” etc....nah, it’s you lads spouting it who are embarrassing.

If in your wildest dreams last summer, if you thought we’d be still unbeaten, 20 points clear with 5 games to go....and still find cause to be overtly critical....get a grip.

There’s no problem criticising bad performances....but when you throw words like “embarrassing” about, you’re being frankly outrageous about what this group has achieved for us in such a short time.

We were very poor and looked tired, but they still couldn't beat us.

We will be refreshed for the split and SC.

Oh, and we are Champions B-)

Other than the goal Helander was outstanding, For that reason Davis Motm with Kent 2nd. McGregor was solid but I’d have been disappointed if he conceded from any other than the goal.

Again a slow first half but started to come into it more in the second. RB is a worry as teams know the big man isn't comfortable. Some poor decisions cost us victory imo. I think a draw is acceptable considering we played crap.

Definitely, I don't think Gerrard has used him enough. Would love to see him start the last Old firm game.
We'll take that, strange strange feeling about this game today, but anyway going forward Hagi for me not near quick enough, aribo similar, which stops them being top notch for the scottish game , give me quicker players any day scott wright for me deserves a run now.

Showed SG allow Brave John out his back pocket or keep him in their beside Lennon? Thats the question Scottish football should be asking.

Alfie got MOTM from me purely for the goal. McGregor was outstanding. beaten them twice and one draw at their place. I'm happy with that after what has been a difficult week for the club with the fallout from the European game. #55 Champions!

They’ve had 2 weeks to prepare whereas we had a drainer on Thursday, the players heads all over the place with the racism stuff plus having Tav and Jack injured. If they ever had a great chance to beat us it was today.

Happy Alfie finally got his goal against them, still unbeaten and we even could’ve sneaked it at the end a couple of times. We move on, have the international break, everyone well rested, injuries hopefully gone and enjoy the end to the season.

Back