MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Brown, he’s a mong, can’t even say Alfredos name, Edouard incident a stone Waller, should have been a foul to them at our goal. He’s honking.

Looked like we played for a draw with a jaded team. Not unhappy with the result and surprised we finished the stronger of the two. Shows the comparison in fitness levels.

Happy with that.

Tbh, expected to get beat today considering they had two weeks to play and thinking that they would be more up for it.

5 games to go invincible.

Undefeated with five games to play, I will settle for that, considering we were well off the pace today.

Now we have a two week break to recharge the batteries.

Brown MoM???

Then claiming it was a penalty not a dive and there should be been a foul instead of a corner at our goal and claims he didn't know who scored for us.

Well that wasn't much fun. Have to say I thought we were really poor today. For the most part we contained them to the 18yrd line, but we offered nothing going forward. The same as Thursday.

On the plus side. They still cant seem to beat us no matter what they try, and we are still unbeaten, with the toughest remaining fixture out of the way.

I know its hard with the championship won so early, but I hope the break allows us to shake of this slump and end the season strongly. There is still the SC to fight for.

I feel infinitely dumber after listening to this fucking idiot.

What I will say is that the pre match thing with kamara was classy, and his last wee bit there was also decent.

I still feel so much dumber after that though.

As a side note - I'd like to see Defoe on the pitch before Roofe for the rest of the season.

Sorry mate but did you not see roofe earlier in the season?

At the start of the season he took a few games to get up to speed and the same applies here (he's been out injured for months) . A couple of games and he will be flying again like pre Christmas.

Alfie is in broons heid, who ever scored at the back post he says :shh: stone wall penalty for the diver. what a prickB-)

Better 2nd half, would have liked us to have more of a go at their defence, seemed like we were happy to see the game out at 1-1.

Patterson and Wright look great for the future.

Have never really been fussed about this 'invincibles' thing, and if before the match you'd offered me a draw with Alfie scoring, I'd have taken it. Happy enough with that result given we were off the pace for a few reasons.

This type of shite from that mutant makes me want our players to smash him and his pals. We are too soft for a team. Far too soft. We should be blootering those slavering idiots about the park.

Scott browns interview is up there with the most bitter interviews I’ve ever watched! It’s comedy gold how much it’s ripping out him.

Sorry mate but did you not see roofe earlier in the season?

At the start of the season he took a few games to get up to speed and the same applies here (he's been out injured for months) . A couple of games and he will be flying again like pre Christmas.

100%

He was fantastic when he had a run.

Back