Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

Don’t like the man but would rather not have seen this he clearly has issues
I am extremely compassionate in cases like this but I'll be honest this rat is a vile scumbag. He's a horrible person so #$%/ him. I couldn't give a toss about him. He laughed at us hoped we would die. He has done more than any single person to create religious hatred in Scotland. Scum is a scum does. You reap what you sew

Do they hand out those pikey outfits at timmy school

What a collection of fat mess jakey pish heads

B-D

Last edited:
They’re on twitter with their offended ambulance chasing shite as people laughing at a tit being drunk after spending years laughing at Gazza & days laughing at a 99 year old man dying.
Never forget that rabble and their complete lack of morals.
Recently they were giving him and their board all manner of abuse and threats.
Rangers fans would have been jailed if we had try to attack Lennon after a game or made death threats via twitter.
Two faced rats the shark throwers.

Is it mental issue or just a guy who's had too much to drink in one day?

I've seen myself in that state many times.

Football rivalries and I’m Irish abs oppressed aside...actually feel bad for the guy. That’s a man that’s not in a good place. Vilified by his own. Sad
Give it a rest that's a man that hates us with a passion. That's a man that hid in the tunnel rather than pay his respects.

That's the weasel who regularly sings about us while he gets pished.

No sympathy for him.

Last edited:
Look at the size of him - he's been on the pints of helium.

He won't see 55.
But he did...hence the nick of him. Destroyed. Which is nice.

On a more serious note...the guy has serious anger/behaviour issues. Something has caused this. Could it be as a result of what we think re CSA?
Did coming here as a player help mask it under the guise of the Old Firm. Manifested itself as him becoming a classless hate-filled tramp to us and a Kafflik warrior to them.

I think he will eventually open up at some stage and it will all come out.

I cannot take to the man or his classless hate-filled antics but there is something hidden away there.

Just my opinion.

Poor guy is in the middle of a training session, has all the chairs oot in a 3-5-2 formation and that other guy is trying to molest him. Total disrespect.

personally i find it hard to watch because he should be able to get steaming and do what he wants without being recorded

remember when the video of Ryan Jack steaming on holiday was going about and people on here were going mental and complaining that people were recording it and sharing it about social media and saying how he should be able to enjoy himself without getting recorded, same thing applies here

i dont care who it is, watching a video of someone clearly steaming and making an arse of themselves is hard to watch, you should able to get steaming and make an arse of it without arseholes recording it and sharing it on social media
He's in the public eye. If he goes out to get pished he's well aware it's very likely someone is going to film it.

He's pished and doesn't want his mates to put him in a taxi. If that's a symptom of mental illness then Carstairs will be overrun by the end of the weekend.

I can not stand the sight of the cant.

But as unstaunch as it might be i took no pleasure from that little clip.

We must have all been in a mess publically at some point? i know i certainly have been, thank fark i am not famous enough for people to take the time out to video and post it.

Can we stop with this narrative that he’s suffering from mental health problems?

He’s just drunk after a day out on the bevvy. Nothing more to it than that:))
If a person such as he who attracts media attention gets like that through the day then he has a problem . 100%

Day out on the piss ends up with him stoating about blootered and someone filming it. Hardly the end of the world. Probably had a right good time of it.

Back