Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this guy quoted that he would rather draw 4-4 than win 1-0, and that if his team don’t win the fans should at least appreciate the attacking entertaining football he is trying to play.

Just wait till the first old firm when he goes gung-ho and our frontline rip them apart and he’s giving it at least we TRIED to play attacking football!

I read it as implying his car was torched because they lost the league.
Also McDonald says his cars were tanned with paint stripper after losses
It’s sufficiently ambiguous, the reporter should not be writing like that. Like the other poster I took it to infer it was Rangers fan. It should be corrected, it is accidental at best and devious at worst.

Comes across as an arrogant dick. Can’t wait for a Kenny McIntyre interview after a few defeats.

Just a wee recap....... :p
Missing out on key targets who could have been excellent and then signing others, at great expense, who turned out to be hopeless. The slapstick with their goalkeepers, the Shane Duffy signing, millions spent on two poor strikers. The Boli Bolingoli fiasco, the ill-fated trip to Dubai and Lennon's seriously ill-advised media conference in its wake, the horrible losses to Sparta Prague and Rangers (4-1, 4-1, 4-1), the exit from the League Cup to Ross County. The constant talk of players wanting out, the fact that they finished a scarcely believable 25 points behind Rangers in what was supposed to be their 10-in-a-row season.
But apart from all of that, what else have the Romans done for us?

Having watched they videos of his Japanese team it’s clear that

you can get at their back four
Their is all sorts of space in behind
tge midfield do f protect the passing lanes into the strikers
They are man for man at Ghd back during transition

we would tear them apart especially if they don’t sign and paver defenders

I can’t fucking wait

Angelos-Epithemiou-at-Mostly-Comedy-19.12.19-e1576805564932.jpeg
Who the f*** wears a tie that way ?

I can’t fucking wait

Hopefully Michael Beale & Steven Gerrard will have a field day strategising re the numerous ways they can nail these cuńts.

I can’t fucking wait
Leaving players 1v1 in the transition is good for us the likes of Kent and Aribo would have a field day

Whisper it, but the ACSOM podcast is actually an ok listen. They are not absolute moon howlers (well not all of them) and its interesting to hear what they are thinking. Its on Spotify

Whisper it, but the ACSOM podcast is actually an ok listen. They are not absolute moon howlers (well not all of them) and its interesting to hear what they are thinking. Its on Spotify
I don't actually mind them they actually give us a lot of credit for appointing Gerrard and backing him well and they are not screaming sevco every two seconds

Haha glad it’s not just me, certainly the most rational of the Tim’s podcast I have listened to. Not sure I would listen if they were winning and not a total shambles though.

QUOTE="Mview83, post: 9031598, member: 260"]
“The postacoglu socceroo diggeridoo army” that Haggerty is slowly losing the plot pod by pod
[/QUOTE]
Because the above is his own work, his 'rip roaring.....' line was actually given to him by a barman in the boozer after his shifts at the DR, I've no problem watching them suffer.

I'm uneasy about the tidal wave of opinion on here that Ange is a dud. I certainly hope he is but how can people be so sure he will be a disaster?
To be honest, I think he is probably a better manager than TLB. It's still really, really funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back