Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

I’ve done the transfer (payee details matched ok with Santander) but still pending. I’m sure it will clear at some point :oops:
For all those in the same boat there is a good chance their accounts staff who allocate payments into their bank account only work office hours. I am sure someone earlier in the thread said you can apply for the shares then make payment if your funds aren’t showing by 10am Monday.

Likely a stupid question but if I transfer money into my account and fail to get shares I take it that’s it’s penalty free to withdraw again?

I made my transfer at 10.30 this morning and just received an email saying they’ve been received

For all those in the same boat there is a good chance their accounts staff who allocate payments into their bank account only work office hours. I am sure someone earlier in the thread said you can apply for the shares then make payment if your funds aren’t showing by 10am Monday.

I made the bank transfer timed at 00.06 this morning. I’ve just received an email from Tifosy timed at 13.50 confirming receipt of the money. I logged into Tifosy and my wallet has been updated with the amount I transferred.

Likely a stupid question but if I transfer money into my account and fail to get shares I take it that’s it’s penalty free to withdraw again?

HOW CAN I WITHDRAW FROM MY TIFOSY WALLET?​

You may withdraw funds at any time by clicking ‘Withdraw’ from within your Tifosy Wallet and following a set of simple steps which include: (i)confirming the amount you wish to withdraw; and (ii) authorising the transaction by succesfully answering one of the additional security questions associated with your Tifosy Profile.

You may only make a withdrawal up to the value of your ‘Available Balance’, meaning the funds held by you with Tifosy which are not associated with an open investment application or a Tifosy Exchange transaction.

Funds which are withdrawn are paid by bank transfer to the bank account linked to your Tifosy Wallet. Once withdrawn, the funds will be immediately debited from your Tifosy Wallet but may take between 5-10 business days to clear into your personal bank account. Tifosy is not responsible for any bank transaction fees, conversion fee or international transfer fees incurred.

Uploaded the photo and a bank statement. Says 100% complete profile however if I go to the documents bit it only shows the samples not mine uploads?

Uploaded the photo and a bank statement. Says 100% complete profile however if I go to the documents bit it only shows the samples not mine uploads?

Mine the same, as long as in your profile it’s been ticked off it’s safe to assume it’s fine I think.

how do you deposit money to your account can't see the details
its ok problem solved was using a decimal point in the amount

Last edited:
what happens if you deposit fund but dont get shares do you just get the money back out again?
No. 50% gets donated to Club1872 and the other 50% to Chris Graham’s secret salary. Allegedly :cool:

PS. I am of course joking. You can simply withdraw your cash if you don’t get shares. I hope this is unlikely though, most investors will probably be putting in £500-1,000 I think, so hopefully enough to go round everyone. Fingers crossed that’s the case.

The new share issue goes live tomorrow at 10:00 am .
Who's all getting involved from on here then.
I'm thinking of buying the minimum amount.

I would love to, but work is up and down just now, hopefully there are more issues in future. I think there is a definite will and consensus amongst our support to get as much of our money into the club as we can afford and see where this team can go under Gerrard, it’s an exciting time and we are all in it together, that runs from top to bottom!

Would be nice if they made this kind of thing an annual occurance obviously not every year would be full uptake but the opportunity for fans to invest an extra £7 million in the club every year should be welcomed

I noticed on the email they were advising to get on as close to the 10am opening as possible. I assumed you would have a window to register for it and then they would allocate the shares to those interested, or is it a case of first come first served?

Just not sure with work if I’ll be able to get on at that time to purchase.

I noticed on the email they were advising to get on as close to the 10am opening as possible. I assumed you would have a window to register for it and then they would allocate the shares to those interested, or is it a case of first come first served?

Just not sure with work if I’ll be able to get on at that time to purchase.
I'm sure it's first come first served.
I'm off tomorrow so should be able to get on early but i think anyone who's looking to buy will be fine.

I'm sure it's first come first served.
I'm off tomorrow so should be able to get on early but i think anyone who's looking to buy will be fine.
I’m sure they will. Hopefully there’s a good response to this and we raise the desired cash but I don’t see it selling out in the pre-sale period, I reckon it will take a few weeks. It’s a lot or dosh at what is, really, a difficult time for all fans on the back of season ticket sales.

I’m sure they will. Hopefully there’s a good response to this and we raise the desired cash but I don’t see it selling out in the pre-sale period, I reckon it will take a few weeks. It’s a lot or dosh at what is, really, a difficult time for all fans on the back of season ticket sales.
I tend to agree, even 10,000 people investing the minimum only gets us to 5M.

Especially as a poster above said about the season tickets , Edmonton House etc

Just uploaded my documents and made a deposit.

Presumably once all requests are in they'll get back to us with whoever was successful? The investment period is open for 1 week initially I believe.

Fully expect everyone who registers to get shares.

Just uploaded my documents and made a deposit.

Presumably once all requests are in they'll get back to us with whoever was successful? The investment period is open for 1 week initially I believe.

Fully expect everyone who registers to get shares.
All you’ve done is register an interest. To actually purchase the shares you will need to go in and complete the transaction after the pre-sale window opens tomorrow at 1000hrs and the price per share is known.

All you’ve done is register an interest. To actually purchase the shares you will need to go in and complete the transaction after the pre-sale window opens tomorrow at 1000hrs and the price per share is known.
Yes VB, I understand that. Just wasn't certain the share price or how long the window would be open to make the purchase.

If its anything like the Rangers website it'll go into meltdown at around 1001am tomorrow.

Yes VB, I understand that. Just wasn't certain the share price or how long the window would be open to make the purchase.

If its anything like the Rangers website it'll go into meltdown at around 1001am tomorrow.
Perhaps fortunately, I don’t think it will involve anything to do with the Club website.:)

Unless they want to throw in some MyGers points.;)

I am hopeful that it will be easy enough to purchase some shares during the week long priority period.

I keep getting emails about registering a hotmail account but not had any emails with a link to buy shares

When were they sent?

I keep getting emails about registering a hotmail account but not had any emails with a link to buy shares

When were they sent?
Email was out on Friday titled ‘Rangers Share Offering: Information on Priority Access.’

Within it, it says ‘As you have pre-registered, you will be able to access the investment page for an exclusive priority period of one week. The link to the investment page will be sent to you on Monday 14th June at 10.00am.’

Back