ST offers out

If you have a read at greggs answer to me #193, that may explain it.

Makes perfect sense when it’s explained though I suppose a weeks window purely for transfers could’ve solved that

Undoubtedly a lot of work for the ticket centre though

Makes perfect sense when it’s explained though I suppose a weeks window purely for transfers could’ve solved that

Undoubtedly a lot of work for the ticket centre though
They had 2 weeks with transfers I think but as they can only offer a certain amount before having to wait on responses.

additionally as it’s a changing situation it’s extremely difficult for them. They have my sympathy. Literally thousands looking for seat moves

They had 2 weeks with transfers I think but as they can only offer a certain amount before having to wait on responses.

additionally as it’s a changing situation it’s extremely difficult for them. They have my sympathy. Literally thousands looking for seat moves

It must be a difficult task. I think to do it properly, you'd need a massive software package that sorts out people who are looking for moves and their location and makes the most of it.

To do it in what is essentially a manual look through the emails must be arduous.

I think the stadium could benefit from people being married up with their mates but it'd be some undertaking. There's propbably a better solution for atmosphere with everyone being close to family and friends but it'd involve far too much time checking every seat in the ground and putting people together and there'd undoubtably be people unwilling to move (even a few rows) to accomodate getting people together.

I got lucky the other day with a call from the TO and my boy being offered a seat move to the row infront of me. He's too young to sit on his own 30 odd seats away when I managed to get him a ticket last summer (knowing we likely wouldn't be in the ground anyway)

Couldn't quite believe the seat there came up for offer and we're essentially together now. Can possibly ask the boy beside me who sits on his own to jump forward a row to make it ideal!

Last edited:
Bought a seat in GLE, says Bar 72 but isn't Bar 72 prices. What's happening with these seats, are they selling the Hospitality bit separate?

I've got 110 MyGers points and got an email saying I had 3 days to claim any available seats.

Reactions: GTA
Been on the list for a seat move for at least three years trying to get me and my father in law seats together , not once have I even had the courtesy of a reply , even though I've emailed them every year since .

I've got 110 MyGers points and got an email saying I had 3 days to claim any available seats.
Been moved to the general waiting list as well as the family section, got 215 points and still no offer. Maybe cos my son only has 40. Quite frustrating this.

Been moved to the general waiting list as well as the family section, got 215 points and still no offer. Maybe cos my son only has 40. Quite frustrating this.
It’s done on an individual basis so you would be offered before your son.

I emailed a few weeks ago asking to do the same but they said I had to stay in the family section.

Just got offered one for the wee man, he is only on 50pts. I'm in GR5 though and it's all main stand left :(

Just a heads up for anyone on low points

I've just been offered 1 and I'm on low points as well , just hope the wee man is offered 1 as well though hes only on 40 points or summit like that so fingers crossed for him . Beaming smile on the face though!

That’s pretty decent mate, after row R I think you start to feel a bit too far back. CD3 in general is a great view.
I was on low points and have just been offered one which I was delighted to accept. Can anyone tell me anything about my view. I’m in CD3 row r seat 130
Me too!! Over the moon. Club deck 5 row h seat 238. Can’t wait to get back.

Couldn't quite believe the seat there came up for offer and we're essentially together now. Can possibly ask the boy beside me who sits on his own to jump forward a row to make it ideal!
It would cost you some money but if the guy is amenable and you want to 'formalise' it you can get a name change on a season ticket for £20. So, £20 to change his seat to your son's name and £20 to change your son's seat to his name.

It would cost you some money but if the guy is amenable and you want to 'formalise' it you can get a name change on a season ticket for £20. So, £20 to change his seat to your son's name and £20 to change your son's seat to his name.

Yeah, I was hoping something like that might be possible.

Was considering, before the transfer came through, offering him a good few quid to take the other ticket on.

Hopefully he's back in the ground when I am and we can sort something out.

If that sort of thing can go on, it does kinda help the TO in terms of people getting together in swaps that wouldn't be available for them to process.

Ticket I bought the other day has just been cancelled, no reason why from the club.
Didn't you say you'd bought one in Bar72 East - without getting an offer email - and the price at £675 was clearly wrong so you expected it to be cancelled? Or have I mixed you up with someone else?

Just got offered one for the wee man, he is only on 50pts. I'm in GR5 though and it's all main stand left :(

Just a heads up for anyone on low points

Similar situation to me last year. I am in CR and my son was offered CD. I accepted as thought it was at least him in the door and I put in a transfer request. I couldn’t have him sitting up there on his own but intended if possible to buy two seats close together on an individual match basis and seatsub our own. However I was later contacted by the ticket office and offered the chance to swap the one in CD for one in CR about five rows in front and three seats to the side where I can keep an eye on him.

Yeah, I was hoping something like that might be possible.

Was considering, before the transfer came through, offering him a good few quid to take the other ticket on.

Hopefully he's back in the ground when I am and we can sort something out.

If that sort of thing can go on, it does kinda help the TO in terms of people getting together in swaps that wouldn't be available for them to process.
I guess he'd expect you to pick up the costs - 2 x £20 - but, for me at least, it would be well worth it to 'formalise' the moves. Good Luck in your endeavours.

Didn't you say you'd bought one in Bar72 East - without getting an offer email - and the price at £675 was clearly wrong so you expected it to be cancelled? Or have I mixed you up with someone else?
I had an offer email and a seat was available for £675 and did ask the question on here and someone said it was right as some seats in that area do not include Bar 72 and are priced accordingly.
Same response from Greg further up to someone elses query.

Im on 57 points and just got an offer, got CD4 AB 0156 seems a decent seat. Some one must have transferred somewhere else!

I had an offer email and a seat was available for £675 and did ask the question on here and someone said it was right as some seats in that area do not include Bar 72 and are priced accordingly.
Same response from Greg further up to someone elses query.
That's fair enough mate. I just had it in my mind that there was something 'odd' with your purchase that rung a bell. I also recall someone saying that former Bar72 seats were being released as numbers in the new setup were being reduced.

Seems odd that your seat has simply been 'cancelled'. I wouldn't necessarily have expected an explanation but surely having offered you the seat if they've had to withdraw it, for whatever reason, they would have offered an alternative. I'd be emailing them if I were you.

Back