Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace Hagi with Arfield in the midfield 3 and you won't be far away mate.

Playing Hagi in there doesn't work, as he doesn't have the defensive discipline.
I love Hagi and have no issues with his work rate, but the defensive side of his game is by far his weakness.

His goal and assists threat makes up for that going the other way but I understand if some fans think he doesn't necessarily fit our system at times when we play 4-3-3.

He definitely has room for improvement though and I'd want a fair amount of cash for him to go.

Honestly don't know bud, but he seems i have a problematic injury and I can't see him being rushed.
Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

I actually think Bassey has been out best player so far pre-season. Not worried about him playing at all.

I reckon Patterson could fill in at left back as well if needed.

Not sure how to post pics on here if someone wants to put it on for me ?
Copy & paste from @Valley Bluenose:
If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

I actually think Bassey has been out best player so far pre-season. Not worried about him playing at all.

I reckon Patterson could fill in at left back as well if needed.

Bassey has had a very good pre season so far D.

With the development of him and Nathan over the past season, our defensive options are off the scale now.

Bassey has had a very good pre season so far D.

With the development of him and Nathan over the past season, our defensive options are off the scale now.
I agree, but still have worries about Bassey's positional awareness. Falls asleep far too often for me, but he's young and the more experienced heads should pull him through

Pretty sure it's Ross Wilson that shows new players around, it's not someone being unveiled as they'd be holding a shirt or a scarf.

It won't be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back