Votes: 87 15.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelly

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Result in the circumstances will need to do. It should be enough of start to get through. Performance for the most part nowhere near good enough. In some aspects it was awful to watch during that first half.

There is no such thing as an easy game and being dismissive of an opponent is folly.

Arfield, Jack and Kamara were crucial to our European success in the previous 3 seasons.

The other mob got away with murder tonight.

2nd half looked much more like Rangers.

We all wanted to take a massive win to Armenia.
But oh well, it didn’t happen

We’d have taken that at half time.

We will seal the job in 7 days. Then see what Celtic have to offer in the Ibrox cauldron

In summary: horrible first half, but Gerrard made the right change and the rest of history.

Well done Rangers, would have liked another goal but a wins a win especially with 10. And well done to the support who were in fine voice tonight. Wright, Hagi and Morelos can be happy with themselves, on the flip side Kent maybe needs to have a look at himself now, and I really don’t have much hope for Lundstram’s Rangers career.

Well it's a win at least, and deserved but there are some players who really need to take a look at themselves. Half game performances aren't working for me.

They didn't have a shot on goal and never looked like it. I'm very comfortable we go through. Lundstrom needs to form lots of time getting fit. Kamara and roofe are essential moving forward. A good response but we are still miles below par .

Back