Official Rangers Statement on Bus Incident

London gangster talk :D :))

I’m sticking to my opinion, the song was wrong, but people have went well out of their way to be offended by something that has been sang on a private supporters bus that likely will have absolutley no effect on their lives whatsoever just to be spiteful because the guy was a rangers fan
As soon as they put it on the internet it stopped being private.

Ffs mate, it's a three paragraph statement and it's in the OP, but if you can't be bothered to look....

"The individuals involved have been identified and will be banned indefinitely from all Rangers games."
Ridiculous as it lacks compassion, and seems to rule out any change of heart and mind. Can they assumed to be permanently guilty from now on?

Not everyone has standards as low as yours clearly are. The club don't wank the likes of you around aa highlighted by their actions today
So tell me, how does it feel to know the club don't want you?
Or are you going to try and claim you've never used an add on or sang about Sands, Doyle, Nakamura or Billy Boys, not even once in your life?

Which is it?
Are you a liar?
A hypocrite?
Or do the club not want you either?
Or was there an FTP amnesty that I missed, that you obviously only seen from your lofty position on your high horse.

One of the girls in my group of pals with STs is of Japanese descent with Japanese family. Constantly talking about Rangers in the group chat, every day.

She hasn't said a single word to any of us since the game on Sunday. Feel sick to my stomach thinking about how she's feeling right now.
That’s shiit.

As an Englishman, I feel her pain.

Casual racism towards the English is rife up here.

I absolutely agree.

Have I implied otherwise?
Sorry if I have taken your quote out of context.
Just sick of those who seen to think they have a right to sing whatever they want irrespective of the damage it does the club and the wider support.

One of the girls in my group of pals with STs is of Japanese descent with Japanese family. Constantly talking about Rangers in the group chat, every day.

She hasn't said a single word to any of us since the game on Sunday. Feel sick to my stomach thinking about how she's feeling right now.

That's a f.uckin disgrace and hopefully you get in touch with her to make sure she's ok because I've literally no idea what she's going through.

Absolutely disgraceful, disgusting and absolutely no need for it.

In the last week alone I've been called a.

Dirty Orange Bastard.
Dirty Hun Bastard.
Dirty Zombie Bastard.

Who do I complain to??

Ffs mate, it's a three paragraph statement and it's in the OP, but if you can't be bothered to look....

"The individuals involved have been identified and will be banned indefinitely from all Rangers games."

I can't see Rangers ever deciding to overturn their decision.
Indefinitely isn't for life. There is a difference.Will leave it there.

I take umbrage with the disingenuous BBC's reporting

"Unfortunately, a number of Celtic players in recent years have suffered similar racist abuse."

Trying to conflate previous issues with this one to make it look like it was previously Rangers fans, when in fact it was the Scums own fans racially abusing their own players and one or two other tinpot clubs fans in Scotland racially abusing scum players.

Education would lead to questions like, why am I a hun, zombie, subhuman, scum, proddy bastard.
And that's just banter and acceptable.

Questions neither the club, police or anyone on here can answer, so education is out of the question.

You only need to go onto twitter.

Lowlife hun scum acting like hun scum.
As a retort and message to call out "racism/bigotry/sectarianism.

You couldn't make it up.

Still, as long as we are all kicking each other when we are down.....
While climbing on top of those who have fallen to take our perch on the moral high ground.
All I can say is I don't agree with you on education.
Education can inform on the full racism spectrum. You won't find that on Twitter.
Sure there is a bit of virtue signalling in the thread. It's a part of everyday life now. But I'd rather virtue signalling over racism. Hopefully you do too.

Sorry if I have taken your quote out of context.
Just sick of those who seen to think they have a right to sing whatever they want irrespective of the damage it does the club and the wider support.
I just find it bizarre that some folk are so offended by this but not other forms of racism.

There were videos on here not long ago of anti-English racism and some of the posters who were “jovial” with regards to it, are not so “jovial” tonight.

All forms of racism are unacceptable.

Ridiculous as it lacks compassion, and seems to rule out any change of heart and mind. Can they assumed to be permanently guilty from now on?
They racially abused another player and have embarrassed the club on a worldwide scale.
If that's not bad enough, it's shortly after a very high profile racist incident against one of our own players!
Your concern is that the club didn't show these individuals compassion? Have you any idea how exasperated the club must be having to deal with s*** like this?
There will be shortage of fans that will be delighted to take these available tickets (without embarrassing the club), so I'd be astonished if the day ever comes where Rangers decide to reverse their decision.

Banned from Ibrox for life! Unimaginable!
Perhaps, if nothing else, that alone will make the clowns on here that see little wrong with the singing/actions think twice before doing it themselves.

That's a f.uckin disgrace and hopefully you get in touch with her to make sure she's ok because I've literally no idea what she's going through.

Dirty Orange Bastard.
Dirty Hun Bastard.
Dirty Zombie Bastard.

Who do I complain to??

Have you ever been on the end of racism as part of a minority group?

Dirty Orange Bastard.
Dirty Hun Bastard.
Dirty Zombie Bastard.

Who do I complain to??
I'm very confused as to what you're getting at with this reply?

Over the last 24 hours I sense the tide is turning. The usual defence of an example of Celtic supporters doing something similar is getting zero traction, likewise the media conspiracy view and blaming the person who uploaded are getting drowned out.

Over the last 24 hours I sense the tide is turning. The usual defence of an example of Celtic supporters doing something similar is getting zero traction, likewise the media conspiracy view and blaming the person who uploaded are getting drowned out.
Progress is a slow process but I'm confident the racist/sectarian element of our support will be all but eradicated in my lifetime.

I agree that it was out of order and it was not clever for the brain box to video it and post. Celtic say its despicable behavior and whoever is responsible should be banned, thats ok then but why don't they ban all those morons who sing and glorify the ira terrorists that murdered thousands of our citizens.#

All I can say is I don't agree with you on education.
Education can inform on the full racism spectrum. You won't find that on Twitter.
Sure there is a bit of virtue signalling in the thread. It's a part of everyday life now. But I'd rather virtue signalling over racism. Hopefully you do too.
Without a doubt, we should be bigger, better and stronger than the rest, we should set the benchmark.

Little snottery faced arseholes on this thread telling folk "Rangers don't want you" is pathetic though.
You'd struggle to find enough people for me to count on my (no doubt) 6 fingers (knuckle dragging Neanderthal that I am) people on this thread who haven't indulged in Sectarian, bigoted or racist chanting, ever in their life.

For the club to have shown balls, you are spot on, each and every person in the video should have been invited to Ibrox to explain their behaviour to a player, Tav maybe, if any of the players were interested.
Or if not, why not big Marv?
Given a year ban with the loss of their season ticket.
The RSC? Maybe a season without away tickets, or some form of suspended sentence.

Bears get assaulted, after sectarian abuse, for Joe the drunk Celtc fan to get a year suspended sentence.

I don't know why we need to try and beat our own to death after every slip up.
Maybe Sasa can contact the Green brigade, and between them, they can hang some real people at the next Rangers game at the piggery, to show how right on we all are, and how much we hate ourselves and our own, here at Rangers.

I don't see the correlation between the first and second parts of your post

What your pal has went through or is going through is a fu.ckin disgrace.

I'm just stating the about the abuse I get on a daily basis for being a Scottish Protestant but somehow that's ok.

It isn't, even though I don't give a f.uck!!

Making the point that there are immense double standards around episodes like this does not mean anyone is coming to the "defence" of these fans.

The press and TV are certainly milking the story. While SRTRC pleaded with people not to share the video on social media, the Record made sure it was central to their coverage.

People are being played by the old and new media and don't seem to realise.

Oh come on. At least make a bit of an effort when you are virtue signalling. You have no idea why she hasn't said anything. you haven't even reached out to her.

Oh come on. At least make a bit of an effort when you are virtue signalling. You have no idea why she hasn't said anything. you haven't even reached out to her.
I wish folk would reach out to me. I’d give my right ball to be Japanese at times up here. It must be a stroll in the park compared to being English.

I agree that it was out of order and it was not clever for the brain box to video it and post. Celtic say its despicable behavior and whoever is responsible should be banned, thats ok then but why don't they ban all those morons who sing and glorify the ira terrorists that murdered thousands of our citizens.#
In this instance, Celtic felt that it was racist towards their player and complained they were correct. Rangers shared that view and acted swiftly and done the right thing. Can't we all just agree that whatever the history the only ones in the wrong were five or six making gestures targetting a football player that most of us have never seen.

Are you fucking serious?

I talk to her every day as she is one of my best friends. Of course I've fucking reached out to her. Virtue signalling? Get so far to %^*&.

Progress is a slow process but I'm confident the racist/sectarian element of our support will be all but eradicated in my lifetime.
Racism will always exist, unfortunately.

And so long as it exists, you’ll get in football.

I agree with you though and I hope it leaves in our lifetime. But I think that’s naive, personally.

Are you fucking serious?

I talk to her every day as she is one of my best friends. Of course I've fucking reached out to her. Virtue signalling? Get so far to %^*&.
Yes I am.
Thing is you didn't say you had reached out. And you didn't say why she wasn't messaging. You are on the verge of being abusive. Reel it in.

Without a doubt, we should be bigger, better and stronger than the rest, we should set the benchmark.

Little snottery faced arseholes on this thread telling folk "Rangers don't want you" is pathetic though.
You'd struggle to find enough people for me to count on my (no doubt) 6 fingers (knuckle dragging Neanderthal that I am) people on this thread who haven't indulged in Sectarian, bigoted or racist chanting, ever in their life.

For the club to have shown balls, you are spot on, each and every person in the video should have been invited to Ibrox to explain their behaviour to a player, Tav maybe, if any of the players were interested.
Or if not, why not big Marv?
Given a year ban with the loss of their season ticket.
The RSC? Maybe a season without away tickets, or some form of suspended sentence.

Bears get assaulted, after sectarian abuse, for Joe the drunk Celtc fan to get a year suspended sentence.

I don't know why we need to try and beat our own to death after every slip up.
Maybe Sasa can contact the Green brigade, and between them, they can hang some real people at the next Rangers game at the piggery, to show how right on we all are, and how much we hate ourselves and our own, here at Rangers.
Why should Tav or any of our players have to listen to racists explain why they are racist?

I wish folk would reach out to me. I’d give my right ball to be Japanese at times up here. It must be a stroll in the park compared to being English.
What is this anti-English racism you're constantly referring to? Scottish people have been mocking you due to your race?

Why should Tav or any of our players have to listen to racists explain why they are racist?
Maybe they want to?
Maybe they don't.
Hence an alternative.
I know big Marv would love the chance to engage with them.

Why should singing a song exclude you from following a sports team for life.
When convicted murderers can at times be back at Parkhead (an example based on fact) 4 years after killing someone.

Scotland can be an unpleasant place to live mate. And I think this as a Scot. I'm sorry you have encountered anti English abuse. It's a kind of abuse I've become more and more aware of recently too. It disgusts me.

Dirty Orange Bastard.
Dirty Hun Bastard.
Dirty Zombie Bastard.

Who do I complain to??
The police

Dirty Orange Bastard.
Dirty Hun Bastard.
Dirty Zombie Bastard.

Who do I complain to??
I bet I could write on the back of this imaginary stamp I'm holding, the amount of yahoos who have been banned from the piggery for abusing you.

I hope you're OK.
If that ever happened to me, I don't know how I'd handle it.

What is this anti-English racism you're constantly referring to? Scottish people have been mocking you due to your race?
There were numerous videos posted on here during the Euros, showing clear anti-English racism. One of them had a good few Rangers fan in it, who were described as decent lads just under the influence (which I don’t doubt).

And then there’s the casual anti-English racism that you get everyday up here. That’s much worse and on a more personal level. And yes, that absolutely includes folk mocking my race. It happens, frequently (it almost feels as if it’s promoted at times up here).

I did mention earlier that maybe some folk aren’t aware they are being racist. And I don’t believe that everyone who has made a racist comment on here towards the English or in person, is always a racist.

Likewise, I don’t think every Rangers fan who has ever sang a song that can be deemed racist is always a racist.

That’s just my opinion. But I hope it’s correct, otherwise Scotland has a bigger problem with racism that I first thought.

And the reason I’ve constantly referred to it is because it almost seems like it gets avoided.

In my opinion, some posters seem to be much more affected by racism towards the Japanese, than the English.

I’m of the opinion that all forms of racism are unacceptable.

There were numerous videos posted on here during the Euros, showing clear anti-English racism. One of them had a good few Rangers fan in it, who were described as decent lads just under the influence (which I don’t doubt).

And then there’s the casual anti-English racism that you get everyday up here. That’s much worse and on a more personal level. And yes, that absolutely includes folk mocking my race. It happens, frequently (it almost feels as if it’s promoted at times up here).

I did mention earlier that maybe some folk aren’t aware they are being racist. And I don’t believe that everyone who has made a racist comment on here towards the English or in person, is always a racist.

Likewise, I don’t think every Rangers fan who has ever sang a song that can be deemed racist is always a racist.

That’s just my opinion. But I hope it’s correct, otherwise Scotland has a bigger problem with racism that I first thought.
You (a white Brit?), claim to be constantly subjected to racist abuse from other white Brits?

I don't think we have much of either mate.
I think instead we have a few less enlightened people who are slow to see the changing benchmarks in acceptable social behavior.
I have seen well-established comedians on the BBC in my lifetime tell a joke about a Chinaman by making slant eyes in order to assist the narrative and then using L instead or R and R instead of L in their pronunciation to further engage the imagination.
I doubt very much that they were racists.
I also doubt they would ever have been so deliberate in a personal exchange with a Chinese or Oriental person.

There are occasions of racism in the UK, perhaps some nasty and many clumsy in their application.
However, our support and the British public are not racist.

As for sectarianism, this exists in our football because the two main clubs in Glasgow are defined along religious lines.
Football clubs and teams always try to define themselves and use collective representative totems as badges of identity.
Some national, some regional, some even religious.

Enmity on a football terracing because you are from Manchester and the others are from Liverpool is no less the same as being a Protestant on one side of Hampden having 90-minute animus towards Catholics who share the same towards you.
After it, usually these same people go home to their Protestant or Catholic wives, talk to their Protestant or Catholic friends and go to work with their likewise workmates without a problem.

Meanwhile, the useless and insignificant press with little to fill their pages emphasize every single negative with false concern, and virtue signallers galore fill the social spaces with a condemnation born of puerile plastic sincerity.

Sometimes the grown-ups just become fckn bored with the sheer insignificance of it all.

Last edited:
Back