Sheep v the filth today

The sheep need to take something from the game or they can forget it. McInnes as we know, has no track record against them but that surely has to change sometime.
Score draw.

comfortable win for the mentally challengeds i think. Would be lovely if the sheep could actually stand up to them for once.

I can't see Aberdeen getting anything other than beaten again by Celtic. They just don't really seem to try that hard against them. As I said on another thread it's just a shame that they both can't lose. A draw with multiple injuries would be good. If Aberdeen do sneak a win hopefully they'll take a few tim players out in the process leaving them even weaker for facing us.

Will be a tight game for both of them. The sheep should have the edge and incentive to win. A draw would be lovely.

A lot hinges on this one, i think itll either be a draw or a aberdeen will be horsed. Dont mind if Aberdeen take all 3 points because theyll struggle a lot after the split, but a draw would be second best

The mhanks always struggle after a midweek euro match. Sheep due a win tho McInness admitted to not knowing how to get the better of them.
Fingers crossed

need to stop conceeding early goals against them, also playing pish like Considine who is usually equivalent to a goal for the scum

Would 'prefer' if the sheep win 1-0 but the ref will probs award a 91'st min penalty to the bheasts when one of the sheep looks at a bheast 'funnily'.

1-1.

Me 2 buddy.
Only possible outcome that helps us mate!

I hope the ball deflects off McInnes nose and hits the bar, comes out and hits Gary McKay Steven on the nuts and that 19th Century Terrorist tosser Nial McGinn strikes the winner with no minutes to go!!

One nil sheep!!!!!!

Hopefully the sheep win and if McInnes doesn't do his usual pish in big games by changing to a 3/5 at the back then they might have a chance to at least get a point out of it, best chance in a while with Celtic coming back thursday night/friday morning from Russia

A draw to St Johnstone, loss to Zenit then a loss to Aberdeen could send their support into panic and put the players and Rodgers under immense pressure.

28276828_1970527179641518_2989720112339706892_n.jpg
God bless the Sheep tomorrow ONLY.
Please make this happen!!!!

You must be reading the papers and listening to yahoos on the radio...the have won most of their games after a euro game. Tims are liars!

They have played 10 games after a European match this season. They have dropped points in half of them. Won 5 Drawn 5. Would be nice if this is the first one they lost.

We can take a positive from any result which is a nice situation to be in.

Any injury , booking or sending off would be another bonus too.

Beggars were hammered Thursday, not scored in their last two league matches I believe. Yet posters can NEVER see them ever dropping points. Same posters regularly fear all sides we play.

Let’s hope the sheep beat them
They have an injury or two
Someone sent off
Their fans misbehave.

Hoping for a sheep win but cant see it happening.

Think a draw is the best the mutton molesters will get.

Why does anybody think it will be different this time ?

It’ll be another 2 or 3 nil to the filth ,that’s just the way it is .

Aberdeen will win by a surprisingly big margin. 2 or 3.
Celtic will be lethargic. 3 out of the back 4 are poor with , one of them ,Lustig absolutely pish. Sinclair has chucked it and Dembele is the only ome looking forward to the trip and that is because he fancies some rowlies.

A win for the Sheep and the title would be bang on. Trouble is Dolly are a bunch of bottle merchants. They and the scum who follow them would rather see Septic win the title than us.

Hate to say it but it will be 3/4-0 to the 19th Century Terrorists, hope not but it's only result I see, bottle merchants. Draw would be ok but it's only time I'm ever desperate for a sheep win

Out with the OF game, they play their next 4 league fixtures (5 including today) after us. This includes Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hamilton away, and Dundee and Ross County at home.

We play Killie and Dundee at home and St Johnstone and Motherwell away.

Time to heap the pressure on.

Out with the OF game, they play their next 4 league fixtures (5 including today) after us. This includes Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hamilton away, and Dundee and Ross County at home.

We play Killie and Dundee at home and St Johnstone and Motherwell away.

Time to heap the pressure on.

The points gap starts closing and I reckon we will start to see a little bit more of their compliance officer.

Can’t believe the amount of posters saying it’s a hard one to choose who you want to see win. Celtic are our rivals . Aberdeen don’t even register in rivalry terms.

To most teams a 6 point cushion with a game in hand would be a reasonable position, especially when that team are 'invincible' but the bheasts will be well aware of the growing presence in the rear view mirror.

They will try to kick and bully their way to 3 points today guaranteed, if this was not the Scottish Republic we could be confident of a red card or 2 and a sheep victory but they will have a 12th man pulling out all the stops for them.

There will be cards and penalties for sure but probably to the sheep, hail mary's will have also gone into overdrive too.

I'm saying a draw today

To most teams a 6 point cushion with a game in hand would be a reasonable position, especially when that team are 'invincible' but the bheasts will be well aware of the growing presence in the rear view mirror.

They will try to kick and bully their way to 3 points today guaranteed, if this was not the Scottish Republic we could be confident of a red card or 2 and a sheep victory but they will have a 12th man pulling out all the stops for them.

There will be cards and penalties for sure but probably to the sheep, hail mary's will have also gone into overdrive too.

I'm saying a draw today

I agree, refs will not let us win the league. We should be putting pressure on the refs prior to the game against them in March

The beasts have two big problems. Their ego, and an inability to change. It's obvious from Brenda down. They believe all of the invincible hype, and don't want to let any of it go. They turn a blind eye to results, and don't get teams are using far more effective tactics against them. Warburton syndrome, no plan B!
If Aberdeen can get it together tactically the beasts will get a fright.

They're already panicking IMO. Their bravado act is simply that. An act. Dropped points today it'll ramp up their hysteria.

That ex-Tims are now in the paper openly questioning Rodgers recruitment and rating them out of 10(about 3 of them get pass marks!) shows you that they beginning to see through the man who invented passing football's bluster and bullshit.

That Zenit game seems to have knocked the absolute stuffing out of them. Not just the defeat but the manner of it. They shat themselves. They were convinced they were going through.

They'll win comfortably, Aberdeen have proven they can beat the bottom six consistently but struggle with the top 4.

A little refereeing assistance will also come their way.

Don’t think we should expect anything today other than aberdeen laying down and taking a hammering, they are a poor team who are mentally weak and have a manager with an abysmal big game record

I cant see them losing this one, but if they did it will be interesting to see a) How Brenda handles the pressure and b} what angle the press report it, will they show there true colours and panic or will they follow orders from their puppet-master and keep to script?

Madden the referee.

I hope he is mentally prepared for this as the pressure on him from the bheasts will be massive.

Back