Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-JbC_jWQAUATTK

The money our fans put into the club. We back the club financially in every way possible. A transfer window where our net spend is probably very close to £0 simply doesn’t cut it for me and I feel that we deserve better.

How much do we bring in, and how much do we pay out?

If we forget 12/13 as it was inevitable after going down to the 3rd division...

16/17 under Warburton where every player we signed was complete and utter shite. Kranjcar who literally couldn't run being a personal favourite.
Kranjvan, Windass and Barton in midfield at Parkhead.

The board over invested to get us back to the level we are at. Now some fans expect that as a matter of course.

Truth is until we sell or make Champions League big transfer fees aren't happening. For those of us who knew this, it's been a great window bringing in what we did. For those who have deluded themselves into thinking we are going to spend big money I'm sure it has been disappointing

The money our fans put into the club. We back the club financially in every way possible. A transfer window where our net spend is probably very close to £0 simply doesn’t cut it for me and I feel that we deserve better.

That’s an odd way to look at it. Gerrard obviously believes we’ve added quality.

Are you expecting the Board to continue to put their hand in their pocket?

We haven’t sold any of our top players either.

I get where you’re coming from, but do you realise how much money we are losing annually?.

Are our projected losses not at £14m this year?.

A horrible window ssigning wise quality over quantity was said numerous times...so where is it
I know your one of many but we need to give players time to settle and get used to the style of our league etc Lundstrum had a rough start but has the quality to come good Bacuna could be the creative midfielder we are after and Sakalas Pace will be an asset when he gets up to full fitness my only concern is we haven't replaced Itten

Underwhelming window overall after being told it would be exciting and we where looking for quality over quantity. We haven't strengthened our first 11 at all, brought in a freebie who’s been poor to say the least and a Huddersfield bit part player who the fans couldn’t wait to get shot of. Glad we kept all our big hitters but I do wonder what exactly is stopping clubs from coming in for them, we can’t player trade to become self sustainable if nobody wants the players. Hoping January with the Europa money we can at least freshen the xi up a bit

Those saying Celtic are only spending money as they have to catch up with us is true

However, when they were dominant they fell asleep and kept adding squad players every summer and before you knew it, went stale whilst we improved our 11 and last season finally cruised by them and left them miles behind

We should always be looking to improve our 11 every summer. So far the early evidence is that we haven’t whilst they are strengthening therefore logic suggests the gap will close between both teams on the park.

I can only hope our board don’t make the same mistakes their board done by falling asleep at the wheel for want of a better phrase.
The difference being is that half of our squad don't want out the door and are working under a management team and structure that is 10x more professional than what that Celtic team were working with under Lennon, Lawwell, Kennedy with no director of football and a weak scouting setup.

The board over invested to get us back to the level we are at. Now some fans expect that as a matter of course.

Truth is until we sell or make Champions League big transfer fees aren't happening. For those of us who knew this, it's been a great window bringing in what we did. For those who have deluded themselves into thinking we are going to spend big money I'm sure it has been disappointing

To be honest it doesn't help when your manager comes out and says we should be excited in regards to transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back