Match Thread ** St Johnstone v Rangers - 19:45 27th Feb - BT Sports **

Yip, reckon that’s a broken toe for Murphy. 4-8 weeks recovery time. I’d say that’s fairly definite he’s out of the tims match. Bastard.

Would be hugely beneficial if we could start eating into that goal difference. 9 points with 2 games against them and a narrowing goal difference might see us really in at them.

Completely took our foot off the gas after our 4th. Not really bothered would have loved to have seen an absolute thrashing though.

Rotten last 20 minutes, but I'll take those if we keep going 4 up after an hour.

Can we stop saying Murphy is out for rest of season we don’t know , so give it a rest.
There should have been 2 sending offs but this was just a late tackle which caught Murphy on outside of foot.

If it is a broken wee toe could Murphy not take an injection to get through the game against the scum? Especially with it being his weaker foot.

Please, everyone driving back from the match, or just out and about - please be careful as some of the roads are terrible tonight. St. Johnston couldn't come close to beating us tonight - let's make sure the weather doesn't get the better of us.

If it is a broken wee toe could Murphy not take an injection to get through the game against the scum? Especially with it being his weaker foot.

Yes is the answer but would be madness, a mhank would stamp on it early doors in the game

I’ve broken toes twice and couple of weeks before weight bearing properly

This is the ideal time to highlight the ref. Why does keeper stay on, why goal chopped off, why does kick out stay on, why no card for foul on Murphy. It' a stinking performance and suspect yet again.

Back