MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
far ,far better second half, upped the pace and kept possession much better,our passing got sharper and more precise,and we got our payoff, injury time was a wee bit worrying tho when we got sloppy and gave them opportunities to come at us,but its job done and points banked,WATP

Where is the RTV studio? Guessing it’s next to a hospitality suite but hoping it’s next door to the home dressing room.

I think we may have just found that missing spark, make no mistake that win today was huge in so many ways. It extends our lead against the scum, It extends our lead against the Spoonburners and it set's us up for playing the watery farts in two weeks time. Well Done Rangers and Well Done SG.

I tell you what, I know the phrase has been done to death but that display today was truly a mark of champions.

Down 1-0 at HT against a very decent Hibs side knowing that a defeat puts Hibs top of the league going into the International break. Turning that round in the 2nd half to get the win is quite simply title winning material.

For all our shortcomings this season, the team deserve huge credit for the character they showed in the 2nd half.

Good win and a good performance for the last hour. Obvious proviso of HIbs being down to 10 but the performance and temp during that spell was much more like ourselves than any game this year.

Absolutely battered them for that hour and never gave them a sniff of getting back when we could have sat off in the last few minutes.

Pre game feeling

C1C3zrZXcAAMJVs
Wasnt quite the stroll I predicted. Never close to being 3-0.

Always the outcome I expected though, Rangers 3 points.

If you see my HT post you'll see I was very relaxed. Calm down guys you'll burst a blood vessel.

I'll take that all day long if you look at the form domestic form guide in the papers or at the bookies it will have another W next to our name that's all that matters. Roofe was excellent when he came on fair play to the gaffer for making the change early enough I thought the front three second half we're excellent

Looked like that was a massive release for the manager there, great to see. Please, please kick on now Rangers. This season is far too important with automatic champs league entry.

Manager absolutely loved that. You could see it meant a lot to the players too. After a hard European game, against probably the in-form team in the league who we had tough games against even last year when we were firing. Now we have 2 weeks to train, recover, hopefully have Jack and Kent back and use this as a springboard and confidence boost moving forward.

That feels massive. Hopefully turned a corner and kick on from here.
Stressed but loved it.

A good win and some of the players looked a bit sharper. Lost a poor goal but overall we were decent enough.

Another MotM performance from Lundstram for me. Roofe looked good out on the left. Would be happy to go with that every game whilst Kent is out at least.

Back