150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Loving people trying to out do each other with their knowledge of the original top and how it compares to this one. Was never going to be a like for like carbon copy

Would love to see the team wear this in a game, will this happen? Under what circumstances, I wonder. One off game? Presume it'll have to have sponsorship to spoil the look. I think it's a belter

TJ0015RA_A_2048x.jpg
The offset button up spoils it for me. Think it would look better if it was centre.

In a minority, but quite glad no 6 pointed star on it.
Even if that was in the famous pioneers picture, it was never a Rangers badge and basically worn once in 150 years by our players and never in a match.

I actually prefer us putting the 150 year crest on it instead. It combines the pioneers picture and the anniversary we are celebrating.

Even if that was in the famous pioneers picture, it was never a Rangers badge and basically worn once in 150 years by our players and never in a match.

I actually prefer us putting the 150 year crest on it instead. It combines the pioneers picture and the anniversary we are celebrating.
Good take DH.

It’s an iconic photo but agree the the strip. Should release a T-shirt with it but that’s it.

Back