Vaccine Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a wee peak on Kerryfail there to see whats going on with their game as they are playing this afternoon. One poster suggested there is a full outer perimeter set up for doing vaccine checks and the below signs are at every entrance.

I suspect there is going to be more to this than half-arsed stewards doing the odd random check for every half dozen or so people that enter.

Got chaos written all over it.

Get a screenshot from a friend and edit the name.on it, simple really unless they have the ability to scan qr codes and check proper in depth

Had a wee peak on Kerryfail there to see whats going on with their game as they are playing this afternoon. One poster suggested there is a full outer perimeter set up for doing vaccine checks and the below signs are at every entrance.

I suspect there is going to be more to this than half-arsed stewards doing the odd random check for every half dozen or so people that enter.

Why don't they just give us yellow stars to wear that's the way the SNP are going now.

The check was the opposite of thorough.

Just had one QR code open and off I went without evening scanning.

I imagine as it gets busier it will become even less so

The above is a more recent post on KDS from someone already in the pigsty.

Last edited:
Haven’t tried the app but have a copy of the QR codes that are generated when you ask for the travel passport from the Scottish NHS login is that good enough as proof? It’s two codes one for each vaccine has my name etc on it
Thats what I have too. Hope thats sufficient.

Travelling from Northern Ireland on Thursday. The NI app as alluded to in a previous post only lets you apply for a Covid Passport if you have an International Flight. What's the next option? Some mess!
Download the French version of the app. All that is needed then is to scan your second jab QR code and it pulls all your details in and it will work worldwide.

App is called TousAntiCovid

Was at the Arc recently and they had perimeter barriers. Looks similar. In which case it will be feckin chaos. Folk standing in the pyshing rain.

Got my booster jag Sunday and it still can’t find my on the app, had to scan passport and myself says I will get a reply in 24hrs ffs still a shambles

Rangers have emailed a lassie I know telling them that for their lodge's Christmas night out/function that they've booked at Ibrox, they need to all have vaccine passport's/certificate to show the security or they'll be refused entry.

She sent me a picture of the email there.

What a shower of shite we have at the club.

I totally understand that legally for matches their hands are tied with Scottish Government rules and regulations as the attendances are over 10-thousand but there's no excuse from them for that.
Perhaps the event falls under this category:

“They will also be needed for entry to nightclubs, defined as any venues open after midnight featuring alcohol, music and dancing.”

Rangers have emailed a lassie I know telling them that for their lodge's Christmas night out/function that they've booked at Ibrox, they need to all have vaccine passport's/certificate to show the security or they'll be refused entry.

She sent me a picture of the email there.

What a shower of shite we have at the club.

I totally understand that legally for matches their hands are tied with Scottish Government rules and regulations as the attendances are over 10-thousand but there's no excuse from them for that.

I’m as against vaccine passports as anyone but will this not be because of the SG’s definition of what a nightclub is and venues like that having to have customers provide those? I’m guessing the party nights at Ibrox will meet that criteria and this is the SG’s fault and not Rangers’s.

They covered the covid passport checks at the piggery on the Scottish news there. The stewards were asking most people but only giving paperwork or phones a quick glance. This looked like it was quite early on before the game, as it gets busier I’d imagine they will be even less thorough.

I’ve got a paper copy showing both my injections (March & May) but it’s from early June, with no QR code as it hadn’t been developed at the time.

there‘s no way I’m carrying the original with me to the fitba - it’s way too important as I’ll need it for going on holiday in November.

a photo on my phone will have to do them if I get selected to be checked

Use the English App to get your Vaccine Passports. You then have 3 options if asked to provide proof - load up the App and display the QR codes, in advance take a screen grab of your QR codes to save them to your Photos App and display then from there, or print out hard copies and produce those if asked.

You will get all sorts of advice about going to different turnstiles, being 'difficult' etc but, at the end of the day, you are double vaccinated and its easy for you to get the Vaccine Passport. The stress-free way to ensure entry to Ibrox is to do so.

I believe their target for checks is just 20% in any case.
Great way to be a sheep and support discrimination

Great way to be a sheep and support discrimination
Great way to leave for the match knowing you will have absolutely no issue getting in.

The poster is double-vaccinated, lives in England, is travelling miles with his kids to get to the match, and has easy access to a working App. Why wouldn’t he want to do that?

You wanna fight your ‘war’ crack on, most folk don’t give a shit.

To be clear, I think Vaccine Passports are a waste of time, as you’ve seen from my earlier post, but watching Rangers is way more important to the majority of folk.

Great way to leave for the match knowing you will have absolutely no issue getting in.

The poster is double-vaccinated, lives in England, is travelling miles with his kids to get to the match, and has easy access to a working App. Why wouldn’t he want to do that?

You wanna fight your ‘war’ crack on, most folk don’t give a shit.
Thanks for clarifying you support discrimination and coercion to force vaccine take up. At least it’s easy eh? So is voting SNP

Thanks for clarifying you support discrimination and coercion to force vaccine take up. At least it’s easy eh? So is voting SNP
See my last edit. I’m no more in favour than you. You see it as a huge issue I see it as a minor inconvenience rather than the (belated) arrival of 1984.

And I live in Wales - where we have the same thing with not an SNP politician in sight!

So we thinking only folk going in early will be asked?

Got mines printed out but sod showing it if its pishing down lol

On Saturday there, a Head Steward came up to us outside and asked if we had our covid passports.

He said he was just going round people preparing them for Thursday.

We showed him our phones (which had photos of our paper documents) and he said that was fine.

I said you can't possibly scan 50,000 peoples phones and he replied they don't have any scanners & it'll be just random people they would be checking.

It's a complete waste of time as he pointed out that how would anybody know if the scan/picture of the letters belonged to them.

Has anyone just had the 1 jag tried downloading a passport?

I was going to use a screenshot but wondered if this would work?

As in would it still show a QR code which is all they are looking for if not being scanned

I’ve only been jabbed the once. Can you download a vaccine passport still? What a mess this is going to be.

I’ve not heard anything about a booster. Is that through work or is it being offered to age groups again?
I'm immuno compromised and was on the shielding list so I get it because of that mate. Here's the text i got. Scheduled exactly 1 month after my flu vaccine. I'm 36.

Screenshot-20211020-025946-Messages.jpg

I'm immuno compromised and was on the shielding list so I get it because of that mate. Here's the text i got. Scheduled exactly 1 month after my flu vaccine. I'm 36.

Screenshot-20211020-025946-Messages.jpg
I’m in the same boat as being immuno compromised and due to get my first jab, not sure how that works as I don’t have anything to say I’m in this position ‍♂️

Im actually in the que now for my second jab in glasgow.

After its done will it show ive been double jabbed then or is there a couple weeks wait till it registers???

I’ve also spoke to a few who were there yesterday and they said similar. Despite the photos of checkpoints etc, they still were not asked and never seen anyone else being checked either.

It appears the checks were worst very early on when there wasn’t much of a crowd and the stewards had the time to ask each person.

Even at that there were folk saying they were hardly even looking at what was being shown to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back