Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me enjoyed Bruges 93, Florence 08 was a bit more watch yer step.
The biggest grief we had in Florence was a young girl after the game who wanted to swap scarves.

I dare say if we wanted bother we could have found it but it isn't usual that I've seen. We stayed over in Florence too and @BORGUEBEAR and I were interviewed by Italian TV the next day.

The biggest grief we had in Florence was a young girl after the game who wanted to swap scarves.

I dare say if we wanted bother we could have found it but it isn't usual that I've seen. We stayed over in Florence too and @BORGUEBEAR and I were interviewed by Italian TV the next day.

I enjoyed Florence also. The final scenes at the game and travelling back to city centre on the bouncy bouncy buses.

Florence we got a taxi back to hotel one night haha it was like the Italian Job lol
Flying down they wee streets at some speed haha

I enjoyed Florence also. The final scenes at the game and travelling back to city centre on the bouncy bouncy buses.
We had booked a hotel that was just over the bridge over the railway line so we missed that as we just strolled back :))

We had booked a hotel that was just over the bridge over the railway line so we missed that as we just strolled back :))
After the game put us on the tram full of us doing the bouncy bouncy all the way into city centre
It was magic

After the game put us on the tram full of us doing the bouncy bouncy all the way into city centre
It was magic
That sounds more like livorno when they tried that but again we were in the opposite direction.

In Florence we walked up the night before and originally thought that athletics stadium was the ground but it didn't look right so we kept going and saw the right one

For me enjoyed Bruges 93, Florence 08 was a bit more watch yer step.
3 of us were in one of there bars near the stadium drinking wine with them and took us outsde when there team bus went by , had a laugh talking about Amoruso

I’m not planning on having any Danish cash at all. I’ve loaded up my Revolut card with £200 which should see me ok as I’m only really there the full day on the Thursday.
It’s unusual to see anywhere that doesn’t accept cards these days, so I don’t see it being an issue.
Worst case scenario you can withdraw cash without charges on your Revolut card at any atm.

Some of that mob who were here on Thursday wont be pishin about.

They're no all sweetie pies.

:D :D :D

My best mate lives in Copenhagen. I’ve been to countless Brondby games. Cracking set up at their stadium, fan zone, live music, food trucks, the lot. Never felt more welcome.

Yes, they probably have some semblance of a hooligan wing, or whatever, but geez peace :D

For entry to Denmark and Scotland you will need to show proof of full vaccination. 14 days must have passed since your final dose.

You will need to complete a passenger locator form for entry back into Scotland. You will not be able to fill this in until 48 hours prior to departure back into the UK.
Where do you get locator forms?

For entry to Denmark and Scotland you will need to show proof of full vaccination. 14 days must have passed since your final dose.

You will need to complete a passenger locator form for entry back into Scotland. You will not be able to fill this in until 48 hours prior to departure back into the UK.
Not quite true. You can fill in the bulk of the locator form anytime and it’s stored on their system so you can go back to it. You just cannot submit it until 48 hours before your arrival in the UK.

S
Not quite true. You can fill in the bulk of the locator form anytime and it’s stored on their system so you can go back to it. You just cannot submit it until 48 hours before your arrival in the UK.

So if doing day trip you can fill out before fly out Glasgow or do you need to submit it from Denmark?

Sport Options website and Twitter are good for the requirements,but they do say it is up to the individual to double check what is required.

Sport Options website and Twitter are good for the requirements,but they do say it is up to the individual to double check what is required.
Is their Twitter monitored? I send a DM a few days ago and had no reply but mark replied to my email within hours

S

So if doing day trip you can fill out before fly out Glasgow or do you need to submit it from Denmark?
You can submit it no more than 48 hours before you are due to land in the UK.

Another bit of advice for anybody who may have a “mask exemption” in the UK. It certainly won’t work on any plane so you will need to take your mask, however some airlines will provide you with some. On the Air France flight I was on yesterday, all passengers coming on who had their own personalised cloth type masks were provided with the blue/white surgical type masks they had to wear.

I saw a guy coming on a KLM flight from Aberdeen a few weeks back who had no mask on and held up one of the exemption cards folks often carry round there neck. Stewardess told him “sir, please put yer mask on”, gent said he had a mask exemption, stewardess replied “you have no exemption on this flight and if you don’t put a mask on you are not flying”.

Going by google £100 would get you just short of 900DKK, maybe some of the fans on here from denmark can advise if this will be enough for a few beers, food and travel on bus etc.
On DKK900 you'll have to watch where you go. If you're on the sauce, get a carry out or limit your intake (maybe a bit naive on my part ...but hey you asked :)) ), eat from takeaway pizza type/Burger King places and use the S-tog (city train) to get out there and you might be okay. Walk into a tourist trap pub or eatery and your money will go pretty fast. Also tickets on trains in and out of the airport wont be super expensive but might take up DKK50 each way. Train to Glostrup or Brondy (closest stations but both about 3.5km from stadium) might be a bit more again, so you could be looking at DKK250-300-ish on trains. If you chance it without a ticket and get caught the fine is over £100 and the Danes take that stuff reasonably seriously. As long as you have a back up up credit card or some other source of funds in case you go over limit you should be able to stay close to that...again as long as you watch how you go. Hope that helps. ;)

Am I right in saying with the new ease of restrictions for Denmark I will just need to take a pcr test before I fly out to get in. I’ve only had the one jab?

Last edited:
On DKK900 you'll have to watch where you go. If you're on the sauce, get a carry out or limit your intake (maybe a bit naive on my part ...but hey you asked :)) ), eat from takeaway pizza type/Burger King places and use the S-tog (city train) to get out there and you might be okay. Walk into a tourist trap pub or eatery and your money will go pretty fast. Also tickets on trains in and out of the airport wont be super expensive but might take up DKK50 each way. Train to Glostrup or Brondy (closest stations but both about 3.5km from stadium) might be a bit more again, so you could be looking at DKK250-300-ish on trains. If you chance it without a ticket and get caught the fine is over £100 and the Danes take that stuff reasonably seriously. As long as you have a back up up credit card or some other source of funds in case you go over limit you should be able to stay close to that...again as long as you watch how you go. Hope that helps. ;)
What's the Copenhagen price for a beer £ ?

What’s the rules for travelling to Denmark if you have or have recently had covid?

Asking for a mate, who I assume is double jagged.

What’s the rules for travelling to Denmark if you have or have recently had covid?

Asking for a mate, who I assume is double jagged.
You can enter Denmark if you can prove that you are double vaccinated or have had Covid.

Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.

• Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

You can enter Denmark if you can prove that you are double vaccinated or have had Covid.

Entry to Denmark - fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated UK residents or those previously infected with COVID-19 can enter Denmark for all purposes, without the need to test or self-isolate.

• Two weeks must have passed since your second dose and the vaccine must be one approved by the European Medicines Agency.
  • You must present proof that you have been fully vaccinated or previously infected.

So he’s double sorted? B-D

What’s the deal with testing having had Covid recently? I’ve read you’ve not to do it in a certain timeframe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back