2000 fans allowed for the Arsenal game

Why not? That's why mygers members pay for their membership.

Can you show me the bit of the MyGers list of perks and conditions that listed priority for home games?

It’s a ‘loyalty scheme’ in nature of course, but it’s also directly linked to specific perks and features. Access to home games is not one of them, at least it wasn’t ever advertised as such.

I agree mate she’s a rhat!I just wondered how yourself (and others) came to this 2000 figure.
Was just the number for Level 0 and those permissible at these type of events.
But they have made these numbers up as we saw during the euros with their fan zones allowing 6k in and Hampden getting 12K.
I see the chamber of secrets is getting approx 18k for the European game, lets see how the SNP wiggle out of allowing us the same for Real Madrid & Brighton matches?

Pissed off at the 2k fans allowed given Hampden had 12.5k 3 weeks ago

No way can Scot Govt justify the amount allowed in for this Saturday

Also pissed off as a STH and not a MyGers member I am not in a ballot for a home game

That’s not acceptable

Greg Marshall picked a good week to take annual leave just before the shit hits the fan
Join MyGers then

Given hardly anyone one is getting in is the game free to season ticket holders on RTV ?

I’d rather we played a friendly in front of 2000 people if it meant Celtic played a European Qualifer in front of only 2000. No Rangers fan should want them to play an important match in front of 18000 people, which would give them more of an advantage.
Why would I care how many fans they've got in other than to demand we get the same.

Tims are also playing a home friendly on Saturday and only getting 2k.

Then from Monday we have "level zero" so they can potentially have 18k.

If they get 18k on Tuesday then we have a chance for a large crowd against Brighton, Madrid and then opening day against Livingston.

Anything that sets a precedent of getting more fans in is good for us.

I hate to say this but some aspects of the Club are starting to piss me off.All ST holders should be treated equally.
IMO a fan on a tight budget who buys the cheapest seat he can get should have the same chance as a well heeled or corporate customer to whom the cost is nothing.In fact you could argue that the guy with the cheaper ticket is more of a fan as he is using more of his disposable income to follow the team.
Also the threatening letter you receive along with your new smart card is unnecessary.I have never spent several hundred pounds on a product or service and been threatened with Police Scotland at the same time.
After everything the fans and the Club have been through in recent times we should be moving forward as one.

How many will not join MyGers to give themselves a chance for next friendlies?
Not that many I would expect - do accept that's likely the logic. Don't accept it's worth making rules up as you go, alienating rest of ST holders who've ticked the box.

Feel like always need to state, but I am on the MyGers scheme.

I’m agreeing and disagreeing.

I agree hospitality should get some perks. Most do pay for all home league matches. But to give them all 3 friendlies I think is too much. But to also be given them priority on all home league matches plus qualifiers etc (which they will) which restrictions are in place is just too much. It’s unlimited perks.

Rangers treating them as VIPS when in reality, the real VIPs are every single ST holder.
The problem is that the hospitality and Bar72 folk have already paid for the friendly and European games. The rest of us have only said we will.
How can Rangers justify a standard season ticket holder into these games and charging them for it, in front of someone who has already paid to be there?

League games are different, everybody has already paid to see them.

So Hampden was a test event for 12000 kilt wearers.... was the test a failure then?

There was no test, it was a label they put on it to allow them to change the rules for the tartan arseholes.

Why not? That's why mygers members pay for their membership.
no it's not as it wasn't sold like thos m8 .anyone who said they signed upto thos for priority to home games is no telling truth .if people are honest they done it for away games and semi finals ab finals

Hope so now. If hospitality keeping getting priority then why shouldn’t MyGers members? It’s all about who gives Rangers the most money.
Then that would entail a sliding scale starting with the most expensive seats getting in first. Not MyGers who have paid an extra £40 but may have an inexpensive seat.
The only fair way is a ballot of all ST holders and I say that as someone with an expensive club deck seat and a MyGers membership.
Ballot or else cap the season ticket prices

So Hampden was a test event for 12000 kilt wearers.... was the test a failure then?

There was no test, it was a label they put on it to allow them to change the rules for the tartan arseholes.
It was nothing to do with “the tartan arseholes” otherwise why did Czech vs Croatia and Sweden vs Ukraine have 12k attendances… it was all to do with UEFA threatening to take the event off them like Dublin

She's spent weeks saying that the we should maybe be not focussing on cases now & move to hospital admissions/deaths as indicators

but still hyperboles based on cases

she's a crank who moves the goalposts more than a rampaging Scots at old Wembley

It’s the barefaced hypocrisy about the Euros which is the most disgusting.

The SFA and SPFL execs need to start earning their mega buck salaries and lobby the toy town government to get fans back into grounds in far bigger numbers.

This is an unnecessary restriction on the domestic football industry as a whole, not limited to our club.

It's putting people's livelihoods and businesses at serious risk by an excessively cautious approach.

Folk can gather in bars, get massages, hair cuts, etc and sit on public transport in confined spaces, yet can't sit within 50m of each other in an outdoors location. Bonkers.

It says a lot about the intelligence of those in charge that we are level 0 but still have more levels to go down before we get back to normality.

Just watch.

2,000 for us and them this weekend.

After the weekend it will be decided that our "protocols" were not sufficiently robust compared to the bheasts, leading to them getting higher attendances than us for the foreseeable future.

Nothing surer.
Better not be.

Better not be.
Nothing would surprise me with that lot mate.

Fairness is not something we have been treated with under the Nationalist govt. One rule for Rangers and our fans and one rule for everyone else.

I wouldn't put anything past them.

With all the bad feeling this issue has caused on here Rangers might have been better not bothering with any fans for this game.

Really it shouldn't be a cold hard number and based on ground capacity - bigger ground then more fans can attend. If they want to make it 1/4 of capacity then that would be a decent enough starting point to see how it goes.

Common sense is completely lacking here of course as per normal, their one size fits all is bonkers and they are going to be hit with loads more paperwork as the requests start mounting up - maybe that's what they want, to appear to still be in control?

I’d rather we played a friendly in front of 2000 people if it meant Celtic played a European Qualifer in front of only 2000. No Rangers fan should want them to play an important match in front of 18000 people, which would give them more of an advantage.
We haven’t been to a game at Ibrox in 16 months and you get posts like this.

FWIW celtic will not win this tie even if they do get 18000 fans in.

Scottish football should be doing a lot more. I wonder if Robertson has even had discussions with McKay. Whatever we think of them, Rangers + Celtic should be together and putting the Govt on the spot publicly.

Although I am on MyGers it is a disgrace that we now have a two tier system for season ticket holders at Ibrox. No one, be it hospitality or a season ticket holder without a MyGers subscription should be treated differently. No fucks given by the Club for fans that struggle to pay a season ticket never mind MyGers on top of that.

The 2000 should have spread out equally around all sections of the stadium, the only fair way.

no it wasn't as it wasn't sold to fans in thos way
“In addition to directly funding our success, you will also receive Rangers benefits such as a welcome gift, ticketing priority, access to Club discounts plus exclusive competitions and experiences.”

9th August. Can you not wait that long? It’s a friendly.
Doesn’t matter. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who can’t wait to get back into Ibrox to see their team after 16 months without being in the ground. If Celtic getting 18,000 at a CL qualifier means we can get similar through the gates for Real Madrid then I’m happy with that. I couldn’t give a %^*& about Celtic to be honest.

Was just the number for Level 0 and those permissible at these type of events.
But they have made these numbers up as we saw during the euros with their fan zones allowing 6k in and Hampden getting 12K.
I see the chamber of secrets is getting approx 18k for the European game, lets see how the SNP wiggle out of allowing us the same for Real Madrid & Brighton matches?
As you say they will come away some pish to curtail the numbers at Ibrox is a cert.

Why are folk predicting carnage?

Hospitality will sweep up the tickets and that'll be that, we will all sit and moan on a forum and life will go on this way.

Hope so now. If hospitality keeping getting priority then why shouldn’t MyGers members? It’s all about who gives Rangers the most money.
That’s a bit like saying a season ticket holder in the main stand / club deck costs more than one in the enclosure or Copland so they get priority as they put more money into the club than someone with an enclosure season ticket and a £40 MyGers subscription ?

My season ticket is £700 but I’m not interested in away games so not a Mygers member , why should I be disadvantaged getting into Ibrox for a home league game

Put it this way a new season ticket holder who’s just purchased one this season but also bought MyGers subscription for this year putting about £500 into the club is going to get priority over getting into Ibrox this season ahead of someone like myself who’s put in £1400 over the last 2 years and hasn’t seen a game but isn’t a Mygers member ?

Realistically a non Mygers season ticket holder isn’t getting into Ibrox this season until an over 30k capacity is allowed as Mygers have around 30k members with the majority of them being season ticket holders

I think they’ll be a lot asking for refunds if this is the case

Last edited:
That’s a bit like saying a season ticket holder in the main stand / club deck costs more than one in the enclosure or Copland so they get priority as they put more money into the club than someone with an enclosure season ticket and a £40 MyGers subscription ?

My season ticket is £700 but I’m not interested in away games so not a Mygers member , why should I be disadvantaged getting into Ibrox for a home league game
Agreed all season ticket holders go in to the ballot, if you are lucky enough to get a ticket then you automatically miss the next ballot to allow someone else a chance, I am a silver MyGers member.

It has now become a ticket tax regardless if you want away tickets.

Back