Aaron Ramsey off, Joe Aribo left on.

We would have scored in that last 25mins if Ramsey was still on the park.
Obviously has the vision to make something happen.
Pinning them back and hooking balls into the box was predictable and we never really looked like scoring, their keeper had maybe one save to make from Sakala after all that pressure.
Ramsey has the tools to make something happen, still can’t believe he was hooked.

We probably would’ve had nothing like the control of the game we had, if Ramsay was still on the park.

They controlled the game there while he was on it, so it’s wishful thinking to suggest he would’ve made the difference after he came off.

Bringing him off was absolutely the correct decision.

We controlled the midfield much better without him, but we’re toothless up top.
I don’t think Ramsey was the reason that everything bypassed the midfield during that period!

Absolute howler from GVB!

Exactly, he's either chucked it or lost all his confidence.. either way needs sold now to cash in
He has been like that for a long time not just today,he is a lazy player who whenever he gets the ball the game stops for us as he either loses it and will not chase whoever robs him ,or more likely he passes back and it ends up at Shagger who is another problem.

Aribo was disinterested and should have been off but Ramsey has been a shambles of a signing , good goal done nothing else

Didn't want Aribo to start, said so all week. He was every bit as ineffective as he's been since he came back from the African Cup.

Can see why he started. I have absolutely no idea as to how he lasted the full 90.

People who think Ramsey was poor know absolutely %^*& all about football, take up Rugby or something.

Then again I noticed it’s a lot of the same people who have been slating him since day 1 and saying he’d never be fit enough to play and wouldn’t contribute at all, posters on this thread have been saying the same shite. An agenda and pathetic desire to be “right” blunts all levels of logic.

He was our only threat going forward and not long before being subbed outstripped their Japanese player and showed his fitness and also found a Rangers player ample times, often like the one to Roofe, the ball just bounced off him due to pathetic control and nullified any opportunity

Last edited:
Lowry should have replaced Aribo. Aribo was slow, lethargic, and a liability, showed absolutely nothing.
Ramsey should have been left on until he completely emptied his tank.
Sakala was good in the minutes he was on, so close to scoring too.

I though Bassey should have put his body in a better position on their first goal, allowed wee phantom to go inside and that opened us up for that goal.

Ramsey would be better utilised as a sub for the last 25 mins, nowhere near the fitness required to start games.

Aribo needs benched as well, been obvious for months now.

You can forgive Ramseys lack of stamina and you live with it because he shows great touches, finds a man, makes intelligent runs and offers some class. Aribo offered none of that and still showed no energy.

Last edited:
You can forgive Ramseys lack of stamina but you live with it because he shows great touches, finds a man, makes intelligent runs and offers some class. Aribo offered none of that and still showed no energy.

Mind boggling that some can’t see it with AR. I’m pretty sure some hold some resentment towards him because he’s been injured for most of his time here but in the minutes he’s played he’s showed he’s a class act.

If we want any chance of winning silverware this season we need to keep playing this guy.

Lowry should have replaced Aribo. Aribo was slow, lethargic, and a liability, showed absolutely nothing.
Ramsey should have been left on until he completely emptied his tank.
Sakala was good in the minutes he was on, so close to scoring too.

I though Bassey should have put his body in a better position on their first goal, allowed wee phantom to go inside and that opened us up for that goal.
Lowry who’s injured and not in the squad? Fuming that Gio didn’t send an sos to him.

But choose not to (run).

As lazy a performance as you'll see in an Old Firm game.

I can forgive a poor performance. I won't tolerate a lack of effort.
It's not just today.

He has been at it for weeks and Kamara was the same in the 1 nil win against Livingston at Ibrox

Mind boggling that some can’t see it with AR. I’m pretty sure some hold some resentment towards him because he’s been injured for most of his time here but in the minutes he’s played he’s showed he’s a class act.
Two goals now from him running in to space in the box that wasn't being picked up now. He's such a quality player.

People who think Ramsey was poor know absolutely %^*& all about football, take up Rugby or something.

Then again I noticed it’s a lot of the same people who have been slating him since day 1 and saying he’d never be fit enough to play and wouldn’t contribute at all, posters on this thread have been saying the same shite. An agenda and pathetic desire to be “right” blunts all levels of logic.

He was our only threat going forward and not long before being subbed outstripped their Japanese player and showed his fitness and also found a Rangers player ample times, often like the one to Roofe, the ball just bounced off him due to pathetic control and nullified any opportunity

It’s the people who seriously come out with ridiculous bollocks like “he was the best player in the park” that know nothing about football ffs, that much is clear as day.

The inescapable fact when it comes to Rangers and Ramsay today is that we had more control of the midfield when he came off - almost immediately in fact - than we did in the entire time he was in the pitch.

If people can’t see that, they simply don’t know this game .

Aribo is playing a 5/10 every week.

I know he has 10/10 in him but we rarely see any of that.

Was poor again today but will start midweek.

Aribo is not good enough for us, never has been never will be. His numbers over the years for us are not how leagues and trophies are won.

Sell asap. It's that simple now.

It’s the people who seriously come out with ridiculous bollocks like “he was the best player in the park” that know nothing about football ffs, that much is clear as day.

The inescapable fact when it comes to Rangers and Ramsay today is that we had more control of the midfield when he came off - almost immediately in fact - than we did in the entire time he was in the pitch.

If people can’t see that, they simply don’t know this game .
Shock horror one of the very people who’s been posting shite about him well before the game.

Funny he was voted 3rd in the MOM poll, but clowns who have had it in for him for quite some time can’t see him why, such a weird agenda and blinded by being so desperate to be right.

Shock horror one of the very people who’s been posting shite about him well before the game, so desperate to be right. Clown

You’re the clown, kiddo.

I’m the one who’s said he shouldn’t start - and shock horror we controlled the centre of the park better without him.

The ‘desperate to be right’ comment applies to you far moreso than me. I was desperate to be wrong, but unfortunately wasn’t.

ramsey is a huge injury risk and we have the europa league to think about (unlike certain fiddlers). let’s not be totally obtuse

You’re the clown, kiddo.

I’m the one who’s said he shouldn’t start - and shock horror we controlled the centre of the park better without him.

The ‘desperate to be right’ comment applies to you far moreso than me. I was desperate to be wrong, but unfortunately wasn’t.
Funny how 90% of fans see things wrong and you do right. The MOM poll even has him 3rd. That weird agenda and constantly knocking someone, well before now and absolutely blinded by that.

You’re the clown, kiddo.

You can keep saying that we controlled the centre of the park without him all you want but it doesn’t make it anywhere close to being accurate.

Genuinely think some folk watch a different game.

You can keep saying that we controlled the centre of the park without him all you want but it doesn’t make it anywhere close to being accurate.

Genuinely think some folk watch a different game.

if you seriously think we controlled the midfield better with him, than without him, I don’t even know what to tell you.

The stats simply tell a very different story.

Ramsey was knackered but Lowry should have come on for Aribo as well. Been criminally underused while we’ve stumbled to complete failure in the league.

if you seriously think we controlled the midfield better with him, than without him, I don’t even know what to tell you.

Didn’t you also post some weird shite about him not getting close to Rogic? When does a 10 normally mark another 10 in football?

You also fuming at Roofe for not marking the Greek?

Funny how 90% of fans see things wrong and you do right. The MOM poll even has him 3rd. That weird agenda and constantly knocking someone, well before now and absolutely blinded by that.

Plenty of fans know nothing about the sport, as you’re doing a grand job of proving.

Said before the game that him starting was a massive risk to us winning.

He started, and we lost, and he got hooked.

Then get idiots in here try to convince themselves that he was good simply Eva sue he got on the scoresheet. Laughable tbh.

Tell us the stats that proves conclusively we controlled the midfield without Ramsey better please.

Back