Aberdeen Fly Kicks

Timardim

I still think every dolly player in the incident at the corner flag had the sole intention of getting Alfredo to react and get sent off.

CF3 Bear

Ferguson blocks hajis run at the start of the game. No foul. Ferguson pushes aribo over at the corner flag. No foul.
Morelos shoulders the sheep player near the start of the game. Foul.
Bryson barges into morelos on the touchline. Foul given. If it was morelos it would have been a booking. The incident with Hayes you have your opinion and I have mine.
:D yes they are fouls. Not all fouls are yellow cards.

And the incident with Hayes...are you trying to suggest Morelos wasn't equally guilty as Hayes?

goaaaal

It was actually the sheep that instigated The Morelos singling out tactic a few seasons ago ever since the downright disgraceful treatment of our player has become an accepted form of intimidation of varying tactics that's before we get to the media campaign .

Think back to the game Morelos had a Stormer even Derek McInnes praised his contribution that day they were beaten all ends up but clearly his players have adopted an entirely different type of approach ever since & it's filtered out to the other cunts in this league .

They highlight Morelos as the bad guy all the time yet in his early days at Rangers he was a handful to them & gave out the wee digs that he had in the main took as he found his feet in Scotland he by far took & still does more than he dishes out but if Rangers had went full pelt in booting these bastards the way they always get away with we'd still be portrayed as a dirty negative team in the way the media portray Alfredo.

Timmy tried the same stunt a few times but we're soon put right albeit poor refereeing led to imo two ridiculous sending offs against that lot they are another mob who like to play it cute always reliant on their patsy official gifting them an inlet to a game when things aren't going their way or they resort to snidey tactics that officials should be dealing with effectively play a man's game that's how it should be but most of Scottish Football is riddled with wankers intent only in causing strife but cry wolf when the tables are turned when it's dished out to them .

CF3 Bear

You have your opinion I have mine. Continue this on PM if you want.
I don't care enough to be honest bud.

All I'll say is watch it again tomorrow, watch Morelos for the entirety of the incident and especially right before Hayes aims the wee kick at him.

Enjoy your night.

MFJ1872

I don't care enough to be honest bud.

All I'll say is watch it again tomorrow, watch Morelos for the entirety of the incident and especially right before Hayes aims the wee kick at him.

Enjoy your night.
I actually had to find out how to un delete the game to go through it. That's how sad you have made me. Lol

sirstevefleming

Scottish football - bit of a circus which occasionally resembles WWE (previously known as WWF). Joke shop.

You just don’t see this in proper football.

CF3 Bear

I actually had to find out how to un delete the game to go through it. That's how sad you have made me. Lol
:D mate I don't even care if you don't think Morelos' wee kick was as bad etc, I just want to know you seen the kick.

The Mrs is watching the masked singer and I'm bored. FIFA on the PS is going on soon then I'll give everyone peace :p

Let’s Go

Will be interesting to see the difference in the amount of cards given in the whole of Scottish football without fans. Might highlight that refs are influenced by fans
I felt our goal would be called offside if the crowd were there - it’s the exact type of move that when the crowd roar ‘offside’ the limo shits it and flags

pelem

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Of course not spotted by the officials.

Would suggest the lino would be watching for any goings on although madman should have seen it, but he's a fuukin knobend.

wee_bear

If the shoe is on the other foot and it’s Fredo with a petulant kick out we would have articles in the press about our “waster”.

In fact, those particular cretins don’t even have the courage of their convictions and would duck out of a comparable article in these current times. Says it all about them...

roaddog

Can’t moan too much about Madden to be fair , couple of incidents yes. ( keep your powder dry we will be up against worse)
I clearly noticed the stamp on McGregor , If that was Morales it would be tomorrows back page headline ,

Aberdeen players trying to wind up Morales at the corner flag incident, Good job from Tav pulling him out of there

Edweird

Versus Rangers it's a nothing incident. If it happens at the other end of the pitch we'd have endless replays going forward.
The initial foul when a Rangers player goes head first in to the post, numerous kicks and flicks at McGregor, then a none too surprising sexual assault by a Sheep.
Remember this "nothing" incident. If we continue to win we will be at the wrong end of these decisions.

sammysun

The look on Hayes face when him and Morelos had a wee bit of a tango in the far corner, was a sight to see, the utter hate in that wee scumbags face, was worth the seeing the whole game, what a wee hateful man he is.

Blue Booda

could not care less what sheepy does, the team handled them very well today, never bit once and gave it back where needed. the non crowd probably helped with that as they did not get carried away and was good to see the ref I thought ref fairly again no crowd to intimidate a decision here and there