Aberdeen Fly Kicks

You have your opinion I have mine. Continue this on PM if you want.

I don't care enough to be honest bud.

All I'll say is watch it again tomorrow, watch Morelos for the entirety of the incident and especially right before Hayes aims the wee kick at him.

Enjoy your night.

All I'll say is watch it again tomorrow, watch Morelos for the entirety of the incident and especially right before Hayes aims the wee kick at him.

Enjoy your night.
I actually had to find out how to un delete the game to go through it. That's how sad you have made me. Lol

Enjoy your night.
I will and phone you the morra :)

Scottish football - bit of a circus which occasionally resembles WWE (previously known as WWF). Joke shop.

You just don’t see this in proper football.

I actually had to find out how to un delete the game to go through it. That's how sad you have made me. Lol

:D mate I don't even care if you don't think Morelos' wee kick was as bad etc, I just want to know you seen the kick.

The Mrs is watching the masked singer and I'm bored. FIFA on the PS is going on soon then I'll give everyone peace :p

Will be interesting to see the difference in the amount of cards given in the whole of Scottish football without fans. Might highlight that refs are influenced by fans

I felt our goal would be called offside if the crowd were there - it’s the exact type of move that when the crowd roar ‘offside’ the limo shits it and flags

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Of course not spotted by the officials.

Would suggest the lino would be watching for any goings on although madman should have seen it, but he's a fuukin knobend.

Will be interesting to see the difference in the amount of cards given in the whole of Scottish football without fans. Might highlight that refs are influenced by fans
Completely correct. Without a doubt we get a lot of unwarranted cards when opposition fans scream

If the shoe is on the other foot and it’s Fredo with a petulant kick out we would have articles in the press about our “waster”.

In fact, those particular cretins don’t even have the courage of their convictions and would duck out of a comparable article in these current times. Says it all about them...

Can’t moan too much about Madden to be fair , couple of incidents yes. ( keep your powder dry we will be up against worse)
I clearly noticed the stamp on McGregor , If that was Morales it would be tomorrows back page headline ,

Aberdeen players trying to wind up Morales at the corner flag incident, Good job from Tav pulling him out of there

Versus Rangers it's a nothing incident. If it happens at the other end of the pitch we'd have endless replays going forward.
The initial foul when a Rangers player goes head first in to the post, numerous kicks and flicks at McGregor, then a none too surprising sexual assault by a Sheep.
Remember this "nothing" incident. If we continue to win we will be at the wrong end of these decisions.

The look on Hayes face when him and Morelos had a wee bit of a tango in the far corner, was a sight to see, the utter hate in that wee scumbags face, was worth the seeing the whole game, what a wee hateful man he is.

could not care less what sheepy does, the team handled them very well today, never bit once and gave it back where needed. the non crowd probably helped with that as they did not get carried away and was good to see the ref I thought ref fairly again no crowd to intimidate a decision here and there

Anyone notice Aberdeen no 7 having a wee kick at McGregor during the goal line stramash. Also Hayes kick at Alf during the other stramash down in their corner when Aribo was trying to waste time & thankfully he was pulled away by Tav.
Saw Hayes kick out at Morelos.

You could hear MacGregor shouting "He kicked me in the fucking head" at the ref

Retrospective action for the number 5? If throwing someone head 1st in to the post is not reckless behaviour / dangerous play then I don't know what is.

Ferguson is an embarrasment, he flung himself when alfie breezed passed him, then kicks everyone he can. He is a shiter Scott Brown. Anyone who says yeah, he would do well for us, should be banned. Even Ally joked about him being 3rd best in the family, and that's by some distance.

There was one red card challenge and the ref gave it , let’s not make an issue out of Nothing. Will be plenty of time to complain about refs.

Not forgetting Gondalun getting thrown on to the post, if Alfredo did that, the mafia would want him banned ffs.

Thought the ref was quite biased against Rangers and thats the quietest game ive seen up there.

Not a good sign for the season ahead.

Maybe no fans screaming for a decision helps the ref and let’s the game flow a bit. I also thought the ref gave us quite a bit yesterday.

Maybe no fans screaming for a decision helps the ref and let’s the game flow a bit. I also thought the ref gave us quite a bit yesterday.
Thought the ref was quite biased against Rangers and thats the quietest game ive seen up there.

Not a good sign for the season ahead.

Two differing opinions in two posts , just shows we all see things differently.
For me the referee got the big decision correct as for the rest of the game he refereed it for Scottish football , he allowed stuff that would get bookings in most other leagues. I’m afraid it’s the type of football we play in rough, snide and shite.

IT'S understandable given what we the fans and the Club have gone through in recent years that there is a degree of victim mentality.IMO we should stop complaining about other teams being physical and let our team get on with it on the park.
I and many others have been following Rangers since the mid 60s through thick and thin and were never victims win,lose or draw.That was left to the other teams.Its time for that mentality to return.

I agree to a certain extent but if it was morelos who had a kick out at Hayes do you think think it would have been ignored
It’s football guys.....take it, give it out
In an ideal world yes but we are refereed to a different standard than every other team in the league. If our players “give it out” then they walk. We can’t afford to keep getting red cards.

IT'S understandable given what we the fans and the Club have gone through in recent years that there is a degree of victim mentality.IMO we should stop complaining about other teams being physical and let our team get on with it on the park.
I and many others have been following Rangers since the mid 60s through thick and thin and were never victims win,lose or draw.That was left to the other teams.Its time for that mentality to return.

Its nothing to do with any victim mentality or looking for excuses, we won. The problem you have as tbf you have been honest enough to bring up, is that you are stuck in the good ole days the 60s, 70s, 80s scared to speak about what has happened to the game in recent years how celtic have taken complete control at hampden and now have refs and journos dancing to the provo tunes.

Our guys use these strict modern rules to punish Rangers or any team which gives the tims a test but use the 60s tactics to corrupt and manipulate when they fancy it. Il say right now ive thought for ages theres a massive problem with our refs gambling on football i dont mind if no agrees with that as i cannot prove it but seems obvious just from watching their behaviour. Id bet if i was going out to bend rules as often as our top officials theres so many special bets with cards, also so many foreign bookies easy to avoid getting caught.

How many posters that defend refs that let the bad challenges go on our players cos its a mans game are happy to accept all the cards alfie or any of ours pick up for nothing incidents ? my guess is 100 per cent of them. Ref supporters back anything the guy does out there any decision, any mental behaviour, no wonder it happens we make it so easy for them the club seems scared of the issue worried about the way it will be reported with full backing for all celtic friendly refs.

Yesterday the foul at the end is a penalty, if its our player making the daft challenge, ofcourse i shouldnt say that as we must just trust the ref even though hes been every bit as biased as the pundits or journos reporting on the game for over 10 years and was 5 yards away.

We have the most dishonest match officials in world sport i have absolutey no idea why people are using a game with no crowd which was quite timid as evidence the problem with refs is over with. Once again, unless people want to focus on a red card(which was an simple call tho i doubt he would have given early in the game) Madden gave Rangers 0.

Back