Aberdeen v Celtic Today

Aberdeen last 30 away league games to them... 1 win (gifted to them), 1 draw. I wouldn't exactly be putting money on the Sheep doing anything!

I'm not being funny, but what the %^*& were they expecting? Look at that bench?

Its not like he doesnt have a lot of shite to pick from.

Fucking Colin Montgomery on the bench.
They were basically expecting him to start with Barkas and also give some of the younger players a run out instead of folk who are done, like Brown. They're raging! :D

They were basically expecting him to start with Barkas and also give some of the younger players a run out instead of folk who are done, like Brown. They're raging! :D
Barkas!??? Wow. Surely they want him to fcuk? Amazing.

Again, look at that bench. Its dross. Mad to expect anything they'd be happy with.

I wonder how this game will turn out. Will Aberdeen get their first win since 2018.
Celtic have no incentive apart from the desire to finish second

League gone
A few loanees who may be gone in the summer
Players maybe sold in the summer
Players maybe retiring
another day the scum lay down so we wouldnt get second

2018 apart when the filth let the sheep win.

There are two things certain in life, death and the sheep shagging scum not winning at the piggery.

Not entirely true.

May 13th 2018, in the last game of the season at Parkhead, they somehow conjured up a 1-0 victory. The cynics might point to the facts that Celtic already had the league wrapped up and Aberdeen came into the game one point ahead of Rangers and needing a win to guarantee second spot in the league as having something to do with the outcome. It is after all the only victory they have had in the last twenty two games against them. Or it could simply have been a coincidence.

I was reminded last night that after this Aberdeen drew Burnley. And we didnt. But we went on a better and longer run in the Europa.

So... fuk them.

Just realised Taylor not even in the squad?

Thought Shoo said him and Turnbull were the only 2 "decent" signings?

I fancy Aberdeen to win this assuming they show up. They were cheated by the referee in the last visit and deserved the three points and must surely feel agrieved. I think they may just surprise the beasts today.

mentally challengeds not happy with the first 11, if only it were any other team than the sheep today.

Aberdeen are there purely to fluff and facilitate Celtic, they never try a leg as “it’s not their fight” . Cucks to a man.

I have to say for a club who think they are the third power in Scotland, and who remind us they are consistently fighting to be the second (aye right), it is extraordinary to see that they have won only 1 of their last 30 visits to Parkhead. 15 years, one win & one draw. Utterly embarrassing and says everything. Is that the worst record of any team against Celtic since 2005?

Hopefully Kamberi can do something. Not much else in that Aberdeen side going forward. In reality it will likely be an easy Celtc win and Lennon will get the blame for holding them back.

This shit should be an instant ban
So someone weakens up on a Saturday morning jusy after nine and one of the first things they do is post on here about a game Them v sheep! And you reckon the ban should be me for suggesting "obsessed".???

I
There's discussing their games and then there's forensic examinations of accounts, posting adverts in a foreign newspaper, resolutions at their AGM regarding us, websites and blogs dedicated to us, actually knowing who our kit man is, having a 108k(thousand) post dedicated thread about us etc.
Wouldn't know, I dont follow follow their every move.

To suggest people are obsessed for discussing our rivals fixture today is utterly moronic.

Perhaps you should stick to threads that you do care about.
Likewise. They're no longer our rivals in the league this year. Also rans playing for 2nd and 3rd.

Has McInnes been out this week reminding us again what a great team Celtic are, as he usually does before bending over for them? Don’t remember him waxing lyrical about us yet this year. Be interesting to see how it goes because this looks like Celtic’s strongest team except their injured CH and Forest. Easy 3 goal win I would imagine.

It's a forum so don't tell me not to comment.

I'm not interested in whatever the "Sky Bet Boost" is today. But I'm not going to go into that thread and start criticising people for backing it.

It is a forum and you're free to pick and choose what threads interest you.

Back