MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
I would like to lay down a marker and convincingly win, however 3 points is main goal

I’m super calm, which is very unlike me, don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing.

Three points and fifteen league wins on the bounce would be sensational.

Good luck Rangers.
I am strangely nervous for going up their and I was confident even under Pedro and the likes in past years. Win tomorrow is massive

I normally concentrate on us and simply wish us to do well enough to win the game but I truly,honestly detest these sheep shagging lowlifes.

I'd love us to hit our stride and shite all over them en route to 55.

As each game comes around I get more and more nervous,can we go the whole season unbeaten? I don't know but it seems that every time we play if we lose then we kick start "their" season so no room for any slip ups any win will do and of course a clean sheet to keep things bubbling along nicely
There is room for 3-4 slip ups minimum because of our earlier exploits this season.

I hope we don’t have one tomorrow. But no point building additional pressure based on false situations.

We need to improve tomorrow

Set plays will be a massive part of the game

Taking 6 points from away games at Aberdeen is a huge mental hurdle cleared

Skilful big player, but he's also good in the air and their biggest threat is going to be set pieces. He's good at defending crosses.
Difficult call, I might also go with a front 3 of Aribo, Kent and Alfie, Zungu in the MF 3.
Or Hagi starts?
Hagi starts 1000%. Before Kent, Aribo, Zungu or Itten right now. Some of them will play too of course, but his position tomorrow is more nailed on than any of theirs right now

I’m super calm, which is very unlike me, don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing.

Three points and fifteen league wins on the bounce would be sensational.

Good luck Rangers.
Me too.

I think we’ll win.

If we don’t, immediate reaction will be pissed off. When I calm down will realise we still have an unenviable position and will be a minor blip on the charge to 55

I’m fully relaxed

Clearly.

Could he have played better. Yes. Saying it was like having 10 men on the field is absurd. Especially when he was involved in the only goal of the game.

He needs to play better. But fans should keep their criticisms reasonable.
I’m a huge fan of Aribo mate but he was awful against the mhanks ... I’m sorry if you don’t like my opinion

I’m a huge fan of Aribo mate but he was awful against the mhanks ... I’m sorry if you don’t like my opinion
If your opinion is extreme people might question you on it. I’m sorry if you don’t like people questioning your opinions on a discussion forum.

(On a separate note I am bemused by how bent out of shape people get for having their opinion challenged on message boards generally. If you are going to write something hyperbolic there’s a chance, just a slight chance, that someone else might say “hold on I’m not sure that’s reasonable”.)

Just a hunch

Be very surprised if JD starts.
I think Alfie might get a couple tomorrow, but he needs to be more disciplined.
My team;

Shagger
Tav
Borna
Goldson
Balogun
Davis
Kamara
Aribo
Kent
Alfie
Hagi

Only possible difference would be Zungu in for Aribo in MF and Aribo or Itten in for Hagi, although I agree Hagi merits a start.

Likewise with last Saturday, my only concern is the midfield as you just know this is going to be a real physical battle with these bastards. Hagi to start, hes proved time and again hes up for the physical challenge recently. He got booted about the park at St Johstone.

Morelos loves a goal against them but equally loves a red card too but I can see the wee man popping up with a couple of crucial goals tomorrow to see us one step closer to the title.

I really, really hope that we won't start Aribo and Zunga together. The last time they started together alongside Arfield it was our poorest midfield performance all season v St Mirren in the League Cup and we lost 3 v 2. A big lesson learned they are too similar in style and in positional sense.

Huge game, but strangely the one I've felt most relaxed about this season. Callum McGregor's winning goal has lifted the must-win must-win pressure a little. Which will all change if we Don't win, of course.

Delighted its finally game day. It feels like ages since we have played!

Looking forward to it

Big opportunity for us and would be a massive three points if we get it. Aberdeen will try and draw us into a scrap and make it a low scoring game. I think a week on the training field will have helped us a lot. If we find the level of performance that we were at a month ago then we will win.

As wee no,this is a tough month,3pts the mora is massive,timmy will be praying for drop points as they no as well as us,the sheep run through walls against us.timmy tickle there belly and roll over,tim game was a bad watch,didn't recognise us in that game,but we got 3pts.this is just as big,and every game till we have the trophy in our hands.no mercy,no too fuc%$given.

The Aberdeen game only serves to underscore the importance of last weeks win against the bheasts. Had we lost it, and then dropped points at Pittodrie, the door would have been opened up again to let them get back into the league race. As things stand now, a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world, but a win in a fixture that has traditionally proven tough for us, would be a huge step forward in securing the title. We can do this, but will need to up our game significantly from last week.

Back